• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl lock scenario

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoot....Dallas ain't shit, last 20 years tells you that.
the op is just throwing a far out left hook for the attention of it all. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
He is picking the the teams with the best records. I guess the Romo thing is a bit far out there, but picking the Cowboys and Pats is not really going out on a limb.

Either way, the Odds they aren't the two teams in the SB are greater than them making the SB. It's the NFL. The teams that are healthy and hot at the end of the year will be in the SB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland vs Chicago worked out well for baseball.

Is it still mathematicaly possible?

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two most hated teams in the last 30 years playing each other in the Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting as far back as Meredith Vs Lamonica.
I'd dance naked in the streets if I get to see those two teams play each other in the SB.

Al & Tex Bowl

The Party is over and turn off the lights Pday

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm using pure viewership. Which is what matters, right, eyes on tv? I've only watched the SB at home one time in my adult life, I was sick for SB 48. Every other time I go to a party or bar. It's a social event nowadays.
Im pretty sure that has much more to do with the ever increasing population rather than loving that game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im pretty sure that has much more to do with the ever increasing population rather than loving that game.

Both. For whatever reason, football is at the peak of its popularity, all NFL game viewership has increased substantially over the past decade, here and worldwide. Seems only reasonable that would carry over to the SB even more because it's always attracted casual to non fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a good show? My brother and my mom are really in to it, keep telling me to check it out.

You know Sonny( feel like I'm talking to myself) I haven't watched it, just seen the commericials and looks good. I don't like violence , unless I am involved:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Cowboys/Steelers had the highest rating so far, followed by Cowboys/ Packers, then Cowboys/ Giants. Pretty much any game with the Cowboys get high ratings, so Cowboys/ Raiders would probably have high ratings.
Exactly. Cowboys are the draw that the networks want. Now, I'm not fooling myself. I know full well that is because just as many are rooting against as for...probably more...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting as far back as Meredith Vs Lamonica.
I'd dance naked in the streets if I get to see those two teams play each other in the SB.

Al & Tex Bowl
:eek:

Fuck it, me too!!!:thumb:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Cowboys are the draw that the networks want. Now, I'm not fooling myself. I know full well that is because just as many are rooting against as for...probably more...

I'm actually happy they are doing good. Remember the 70's with Landry and the 90's with Jimmy Johnson. Hate to see great teams go futile for 20 years

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually happy they are doing good. Remember the 70's with Landry and the 90's with Jimmy Johnson. Hate to see great teams go futile for 20 years
I think to anyone that can get past it being the Cowboys sees how like able this team is too. A bunch of young kids, a bunch of not so well known guys and a bunch of lunch pail, never open your mouth, play your ass off and kick people's ass Offensive Linemen...OK, and Dez, I'll give everyone that one...but he's got passion and wants to win above all else...

And the simple fact is no team is hated like the Cowboys. I know you Pats guys feel you are now, but let the Cowboys win 2 out of 3 and you will see real venom. Heck, I know there is a huge portion of Cowboy fans that are friggin annoying as Hell, we all do. Mostly because of how many fans there are, but no team would have a bigger group of arrogant, cocky, full of themselves fans...well, other than maybe NE and Sea...:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to anyone that can get past it being the Cowboys sees how like able this team is too. A bunch of young kids, a bunch of not so well known guys and a bunch of lunch pail, never open your mouth, play your ass off and kick people's ass Offensive Linemen...OK, and Dez, I'll give everyone that one...but he's got passion and wants to win above all else...

And the simple fact is no team is hated like the Cowboys. I know you Pats guys feel you are now, but let the Cowboys win 2 out of 3 and you will see real venom. Heck, I know there is a huge portion of Cowboy fans that are friggin annoying as Hell, we all do. Mostly because of how many fans there are, but no team would have a bigger group of arrogant, cocky, full of themselves fans...well, other than maybe NE and Sea...:suds:

Lets not make this is Pat's thread lol. I like guys like Witenn, loyal to 1 team playing forever, passionate guys like Dez and like you said the young guys. Is Zeke another Dorsett? Is Zak another Staubach or Aiken? fun to watch

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They can coin it as ArrogantBowl. NE vs. Either Dallas/Seattle. I'm good either way as long as NE is in it:D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both. For whatever reason, football is at the peak of its popularity, all NFL game viewership has increased substantially over the past decade, here and worldwide. Seems only reasonable that would carry over to the SB even more because it's always attracted casual to non fans.
Looks like percentage wise 4 of the top 10 came from the last 10 years.
Top-rated Super Bowls

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Futile for only 20 years? I could only dream of that good fortune.

Rub it in A-HOLE!