• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would win the SB against who?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is kind of based on a killer instinct or winners mentality really. The recent SF/KC showed that SF may have talent on both sides of the ball, but Mahomes was unstoppable. KC almost lost, but that SB also foreshadowed who's going to be more important going forward.

KC vs. Seattle: Seattle would win this because of Wilson. Mahomes may be more talented, but he is not the leader Wilson is. Also, should Seattle get back to the SB, their defense would have turned the corner and they would have the player-led coaching and discipline to be able to win against the flashy Chiefs.

Pittsburgh vs. Seattle: Seattle would win this as well. RW is 2-0 vs Pittsburgh. It seems in games that really matter, Big Ben has problems beating great talent or good leaders. The Steelers would have to need Big Ben to get back. It's unpredictable to know with a different QB at this point. This isn't the NFC or Seahawks of the 2000s.

Baltimore vs. Seattle: Sure Baltimore won in Seattle last year, and Baltimore is 2-0 in SBs, but the big game is different. Baltimore has the coaching and historical pedigree to win. This is a draw because of Baltimore's history. The team currently can't get out of the first playoff game, something that occurred BEFORE Flacco too. He may have lost a step, but there's no refuting his winning ability when it mattered in his prime.

Indianapolis vs. Seattle. Indianapolis would be a feel-good story for both Indianapolis and Phillip Rivers. The Colts also have matched up well against Seattle. I think the Colts would win over Seattle for sentimental reasons.

New England vs. Seattle: Hands down, Seattle. NE is 0-2 against Seattle in the regular season and it took a special season for them to barely beat Seattle in an SB. Seattle has outplayed NE all three times with Wilson. Without Brady, NE could not touch 2014's monumental production.

So, Seattle has a 4-1-1 edge against the most likely SB contenders that would get there.

SF vs. KC: We already know.

SF vs. Pittsburgh: This is a draw because SF has the talent to beat Big Ben, whose leadership abilities in the playoffs are questionable. The 2000s Steelers would easily win, but this isn't the 2000 Steelers and I wonder if the r*pe accusations changed Big Ben's work ethic. They have not been that punch-you-in-the-mouth team since. That said Jimmy G is not so much a leader himself, and he could ultimately give the game away. I could see this SB being ref-inspired. Draw.

SF vs. Baltimore: Baltimore has already won the last SB against them. Baltimore is a draw against Seattle, so against a team like SF who does not have a Wilson, they're a favorite. Baltimore.

SF vs. Indianapolis. Again, the feel-good narrative works even more against a guy like Garoppolo.

SF vs. NE: NE because BB will want to stick it to his former backup QB. Coaching would be paramount in this game.

SF has a 0-4-1 disadvantage.

NO vs. KC: KC's more explosive nowadays, but the Saints' quest for number two will have everyone talking if they won it. However, I don't see this matchup ever likely to happen with Brees and Mahomes. Given the recent meetings with KC pre-Mahomes, I would have to go KC.

NO vs. Pittsburgh. NO's had some tough wins against Pittsburgh. This would be another one. I think the novelty of the Saints wins over the Steelers who need to regain that 2k magic.

NO vs. Baltimore. Brees beat Baltimore to beat all 32 teams. However, they almost lost that game. Baltimore's been a thorn for the Saints. Baltimore has the recent accomplishments to match any emotional story with the Saints. Draw.

NO vs. Indianapolis. The Colts are a feel-good story, but so are the Saints. And Brees>Rivers. This point could not be proven any more than in this matchup. Saints.

NO vs.NE. With Brady, it would have been a draw. Without Brady, not even BB would be able to stop Brees and SP.

No has a 3-1-1 advantage.

TB vs. KC: Last year, Brady got beat by KC. In 2018, NE had to score a lot of points to hold them off and take it to OT to beat them in OT without giving the ball back. Extra weapons or not, there is no way TB is beating KC in a game that matters. Even though TB has owned KC with their last four head coaches, this is not that KC team.

TB vs. Pittsburgh: It's Brady against Pittsburgh. How do you think this one goes? Here's a catch. Pittsburgh losing to a one-ring team in a big game just because they have their kryptonite? That's hard to see. Draw.

TB vs. Baltimore: If Baltimore winning against NE last season was not enough, what is this team gonna do? Baltimore has not only pushed the team around, they've been a problem for Brady himself when they're contending. I would go Baltimore.

TB vs. Indianapolis. Here, I would go TB because of the Brady vs. Rivers narrative. Most would want the Colts to win, but I cannot envision Tom Brady ever losing to Phillip Rivers on this scale.

TB vs. NE. Oh my, lol. Draw.

TB has a 1-2-2 advantage.

GB vs. KC: This is a match-up that would have everyone talking. And I'm sure history will repeat itself with GB winning again. The old Rodgers would certainly need to get them here.

GB vs. Pittsburgh: They won the last meeting, and they will win this one too. Pittsburgh has been avoiding Rodgers in the regular season due to injury. I wonder what will happen to Rodgers in 2021.

GB vs. Baltimore: Again, I see GB here because when outsiders see this, they know more who the Packers are than the Ravens. And they know who Rodgers is too. GB would have the crowd.

GB vs. Indianapolis: It takes another special QB to beat a special team. Packers can't beat the Colts in regular seasons. But in the super bowl, I would take the Packers.

GB vs. NE: Packers again.

GB has a 5-0 advantage, but as of now, they have the fifth-best shot of getting back to the SB until Rodgers figures something out.

But that's how I see it. The AFC as of now is between KC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh for the crown (Colts would fall short IMO); and the NFC is between Seattle, SF, NO, and TB for the crown.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So um..... does like.... anyone actually read these posts?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 10 teams listed youll be lucky if more than 6 even make the playoffs

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would beat anybody....that's who.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats 27 Bucs 21

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Is there a cliff’s notes version of the op text? Otherwise my answer is whatever....

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB vs. KC: This is a match-up that would have everyone talking. And I'm sure history will repeat itself with GB winning again. The old Rodgers would certainly need to get them here.

GB vs. Pittsburgh: They won the last meeting, and they will win this one too. Pittsburgh has been avoiding Rodgers in the regular season due to injury. I wonder what will happen to Rodgers in 2021.

GB vs. Baltimore: Again, I see GB here because when outsiders see this, they know more who the Packers are than the Ravens. And they know who Rodgers is too. GB would have the crowd.

GB vs. Indianapolis: It takes another special QB to beat a special team. Packers can't beat the Colts in regular seasons. But in the super bowl, I would take the Packers.

GB vs. NE: Packers again.

GB has a 5-0 advantage
source.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try and stay awake this time while trying to respond to this?

First not sure Mahomes was unstoppable? 26-42 doesn't scream unstoppable. 286 yards meh
wehendthrnnvldukomnr dkkdyrbbrhhhrjkrpprprppprpprpprprplrfjiorbdfouhoidsnjprefvmk;ljjjf

Oh sorry dozed off there for a minute.

2Td vs 2 INTs:scratch:unstoppable?

I give credit where credit is do. He's a phenomenal player but in the case of the SB he should be considered as lucky as he was unstoppable that SF shit the bed late.

KC vs. Seattle: I'm saying KC wins more talent. Mahomes hasn't choked a SB away.

Pittsburgh vs. Seattle: Seattle until Pittsburgh can prove themselves again

Baltimore vs. Seattle: Balt not making it to the SB end of discussion

Indianapolis vs. Seattle. See Balt above

New England vs. Seattle: Haven't you learned anything these past 20 years:crazy:

"So, Seattle has a 4-1-1 edge against the most likely SB contenders that would get there." Not even sure what this means:scratch:

SF vs. KC: 50/50

SF vs. Pittsburgh: SF same as above Pitt needs to show us they belong there again

SF vs. Baltimore: Enough with this Baltimore nonesense

SF vs. Indianapolis. :rolleyes2:

annnsnslejeuebdsjhdsdljnerioerunvfmdndvljdiojkddvmdfkljvldfkjvkldfvdfm.vmdfkljviofjvnnnvhhvn n nod nkjnjkddjssdnndsn,mds,m

Damn it:sleep:

SF vs. NE: Today I go with SF based on current roster. I agree BB could be the factor but not sure he wants to "stick it" to JG.

SF has a 0-4-1 past records mean absolutely NOTHING.

NO vs. KC: NO they're hungrier based on KC just getting a ring. But could just as easy be a KC runaway.

NO vs. Pittsburgh. NO's see my other comments WRT to Pit

NO vs. Baltimore. :rant:

NO vs. Indianapolis. :puke:

NO vs.NE. With Brady, it would have been a draw. Without Brady, not even BB would be able to stop Brees and SP. Yet NE was going to be able to beat SF hands down because of BB wanting to stick it to his former player? :puzzled:

TB vs. KC: TB with TB are a lot more talented not having a turn over machine at QB alters your thought process. For shits and giggles I give this one to TB&TB

TB vs. Pittsburgh: Back to this again?

TB vs. Baltimore: Stop please:playball:

TB vs. Indianapolis. If there was a desire to stick it to someone this is it. TB

TB vs. NE. :pop2:

GB vs. KC: History has nothing to do with it. KC

GB vs. Pittsburgh: :pray: I'd rather paint my grass

GB vs. Baltimore: :minion:

GB vs. Indianapolis: So everywhere else past records matter? This being the exception:popsdance:

GB vs. NE: :plotting:

I have a couple of scoops of coffee beans left if anyone needs some:tea:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle isn't beating KC

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is one strange dude

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our little friend here loves to write his little novellas. After all that, now I'm half expecting the Titans and Bears to meet in the SB.