• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anything new around here?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killins another option at KR/PR prior to injury?

I hope we can have good special teams play going forward.
He was an option but not better then Spencer, imo. I think he was here to view as a PS guy but now he is injured. :(

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Killins was going to make it anyway to be honest.

I think Crockett and Stevie Scott are better. Killins is obviously a different type of RB though.

Killins intrigued me. The guy moves a lot like Hamler, and they are built very similarly. But I've been watching Scott III highlights and he looks like he fits in well with Gordon, Williams, and Freeman. I don't really have a feel for Crockett yet and I guess Boone is now our only change-of-pace RB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. Started with Lock his FR and SO year.l, shared starting duties with Larry Rountree his JR year.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys, just checking in. I had to step away so the collective IQ of the board could go back up a little, but I'm back to drag you all down again. I'm hoping I can do a better job following the team this year than I did last year. I hope we can avoid the insane number of injuries to top tier talent on the roster this year, and hope we get to play all 17 games with a QB this year as well.

Speaking of that, 17 games, I think it's stupid. I think it throws a lot of league symmetry off. Had the league not taken this step to mess up its product I'd guess the Broncos are a 9-7 team this year. Maybe even 10-6. Since the league seems hell bent on screwing with something that was already pretty optimal, I'll split the difference and call it 10-7 for the Broncos. I hope to see Drew Lock take some major steps forward and show he is the franchise going forward. I am not holding last year against him at all. I think 10 wins gets this team into the playoffs and even if that's at #7 I'm ok with it.

The defense should be good. I like what I'm seeing and hearing out of camp. I'm also a little nervous because after last year I keep expecting to see the whole starting defense out for the season due to injury. Or the whole QB room is suspended because, well, we're the league and you're the Broncos and F___ you.

Hopefully this year the ball will actually bounce our way. As much fun as it was seeing the Chiefs get crushed in the Super Bowl it would be more fun to see the Broncos back in it. I doubt that is happening this year but the beauty of the NFL is every year something crazy can happen.

So here's hoping, right?

Hope you are all doing well!
OCD people hate 17 game seasons!!!!!

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have the lamest Bronco 21 goal on this board. I just want us to stay 80% healthy without a season ending injury to one of our best players. See where we are roster wise and what we need moving forward. I want to see this staff WIN games. I want to get to where we can beat the Chiefs. They toy with us that burns me up knowing they don't respect us. 3 players with most at stake to be forever Broncos are Von Chubb Sutton another major injury we should move on sad to say. How huge is a 3-0 start for staff morale and hope at QB position. I'm sorry but, anything less than 3-0 start is not good these are winnable games, I love staff but, its time to win games no longer giving you a free pass. PS I can vision Fangio staying through 22 season because of ownership flux. If had new owner in place I think Fangio would be on hot seat this year.
Denver is going 4-0... don't sweat it. I have it all figured out

gunns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how new this is but I read for the first time that Jeff Bezos has a desire to buy one football team, the Broncos. $4B which is only about 4% of his total income. Team should go up for sale next year.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how new this is but I read for the first time that Jeff Bezos has a desire to buy one football team, the Broncos. $4B which is only about 4% of his total income. Team should go up for sale next year.
Optimistic and terrified at the same time. Maybe all Broncos' games will be on Amazon Prime!!!!

Attachments

• 1631568515727.png
    1631568515727.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 0

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the name Jay Z mentioned in that same ownership group.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bezos becomes the Broncos' owner - we can tell other fans to mind their own Bezos!