• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stidham Thread

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, I have trained myself to never read the bottom. Hard to do when you have excellent peripheral vision.

Some AM's I forget to put the tape across. I just leave it hanging off the top right hand corner during the week so I can re-use it.

All it takes is one score I don't want to see and I'm pissed off.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some AM's I forget to put the tape across. I just leave it hanging off the top right hand corner during the week so I can re-use it.

All it takes is one score I don't want to see and I'm pissed off.
I'll never forget avoiding TV's and such all day to avoid a score and listening to the car radio in California and announcer blurts out Patriots beat the%*&$^& 43-17!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never forget avoiding TV's and such all day to avoid a score and listening to the car radio in California and announcer blurts out Patriots beat the%*&$^& 43-17!

NFL is all on one day more or less. Turkey Day used to be an issue when I was trying to maintain media silence. But no longer.

Way back in the early 80's I had one of those JVC 8 hour VHS top loaders with the coloured buttons on the front? (Coloured so you could tell your 2 year old, "Push the blue button please")

I was not in an office at the time, working graveyard shift in a papermill. I used to bring a 5" bi-colour TV to work in a gym bag and watch playoff hockey. Once I got the VCR I no longer brought it to work.

The guys I worked with were pissed off, they didn't own a VCR yet. They would go out of their way to fuck up my blackout. I'd be walking out to my car at end of shift and the assholes would be yelling scores at me.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this game pass, Sunday ticket as lessons on measurements talk is way more interesting than anything related to Stidham.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want me to mail you my 25'HDMI cable so you can try it out?
No. Thanks anyway.
I will re up my Game pass through NFL and then try to sign in through the Firestick.
Next time I may buy a laptop.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is all on one day more or less. Turkey Day used to be an issue when I was trying to maintain media silence. But no longer.

Way back in the early 80's I had one of those JVC 8 hour VHS top loaders with the coloured buttons on the front? (Coloured so you could tell your 2 year old, "Push the blue button please")

I was not in an office at the time, working graveyard shift in a papermill. I used to bring a 5" bi-colour TV to work in a gym bag and watch playoff hockey. Once I got the VCR I no longer brought it to work.

The guys I worked with were pissed off, they didn't own a VCR yet. They would go out of their way to fuck up my blackout. I'd be walking out to my car at end of shift and the assholes would be yelling scores at me.
I America we didn't need colored buttons for our two year old.

We asked our two year old how to set the time on the VCR's.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My computer and tele are not that close.
May I make a suggestion??

Have $159 tucked away anywhere? Buy a projector. HDMI or USB from the computer to a projector and any lightly painted wall.

1080 5' x 8' projection of the game. I set mine up in my 9' x 11' office and I can see nose hair on the close ups through a face mask.

1636145314153.jpeg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get better darkening blinds. Hate those light strips until the sun gets lower.

Picture is Felger and Mazz live radio broadcast.

The furniture below is an entertainment table/center.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I make a suggestion??

Have $159 tucked away anywhere? Buy a projector. HDMI or USB from the computer to a projector and any lightly painted wall.

1080 5' x 8' projection of the game. I set mine up in my 9' x 11' office and I can see nose hair on the close ups through a face mask.

View attachment 282681
I was looking at projectors.
Not $159 projectors, but I am not opposed to one.
Still, I would then need a new Laptop...Unless I can get Game Pass through NFL and it works better than buying it through Amazon.
In which case I could plug my Firestick into the projector.