• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stidham Thread

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Sunday Ticket(streaming) and I will admit I'm thrilled with it. The game gets blacked out if it's being played locally or televised nationally. If the Pats aren't on tv then I grab my laptop and sit by the pool and watch the game with a frosty cold one. It's kinda pricey but worth it if you're a fan and want to see all the games.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The big question with this group is how Jarrett Stidham would slot back in if he’s activated off the physically unable to perform list. The Patriots have until next Wednesday to make that decision, as that’s when Stidham’s designated-to-return timeline expires."

Note: That means Wednesday Nov 10th
Remind us again. Who is Jarret Stidham?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no experience on firestick. I do know that some of the many links (ads) selling Xbox, firestick, etc. do not work. If you can sign in on computer, can you get the games there? Again I know nothing about firestick other than I don't need it and don't want it.
Yeah. But I am not watching a game on my computer.
55" Plasma Panasonic with Bose speaker system for reason.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind us again. Who is Jarret Stidham?
breakfast noise GIF

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not asking you to watch on your computer. Just pointing out that if you can watch on computer, it may not be gamepass fault.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not asking you to watch on your computer. Just pointing out that if you can watch on computer, it may not be gamepass fault.
its probably is the fire stick mine doesnt work well with streaming live games either but works fine on my computor
now my fire stick is pretty old and they have never version but cant say whether that would help:suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere between Gamepass and Amazon.

I did my part, one or the two of them did not.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its probably is the fire stick mine doesnt work well with streaming live games either but works fine on my computor
now my fire stick is pretty old and they have never version but cant say whether that would help:suds:
I just use an HDMI cable between the computer and the TV

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Sunday Ticket(streaming) and I will admit I'm thrilled with it. The game gets blacked out if it's being played locally or televised nationally. If the Pats aren't on tv then I grab my laptop and sit by the pool and watch the game with a frosty cold one. It's kinda pricey but worth it if you're a fan and want to see all the games.

The only way to fly. I get mine via my cable company and mate it with my 12 tuner PVR for multiple recordings on gameday.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is mine. Note the high-tech score blocker along the bottom. That's for Sundays when I have 4 or 5 game recording at once so I don't get score spoilers. I just put it there for this picture to show it.

When I had my 58" Panny plasma, 3 layers of green tape would do it. With this sucker (75" 4K Sony) I have to put 5 layers of the thicker blue painters tape to block out the ticker.

But it's a great system for keeping scores away. I've refined things over the years. I've had Sunday Ticket since the 2nd year it existed.

view.jpg

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is mine. Note the high-tech score blocker along the bottom. That's for Sundays when I have 4 or 5 game recording at once so I don't get score spoilers. I just put it there for this picture to show it.

When I had my 58" Panny plasma, 3 layers of green tape would do it. With this sucker (75" 4K Sony) I have to put 5 layers of the thicker blue painters tape to block out the ticker.

But it's a great system for keeping scores away. I've refined things over the years. I've had Sunday Ticket since the 2nd year it existed.

View attachment 282674
I had Sunday Ticket, but when I sold my last house I dropped DirecTV.
Did the apartment thing while we house hunted, we were moving to upsize and change school districts, and had ATT Uverse.
Decided to cut the cord when we bough two years ago and the only thing I miss is football.
I gotta do something though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Sunday Ticket, but when I sold my last house I dropped DirecTV.
Did the apartment thing while we house hunted, we were moving to upsize and change school districts, and had ATT Uverse.
Decided to cut the cord when we bough two years ago and the only thing I miss is football.
I gotta do something though.

We pay $200 a month for cable, phone and internet. That includes all the cable hardware (2 six tuner 4K PVRs networked with 3 other satellite boxes. All able to access anything the cable box can supply (which as I said is Netflix, Youtube, Prime, Sunday Ticket and any other cable channel there is. Obviously you need a 4K TV to see 4K content, I only have 1 of those but it's mine... Not the wife's.

I tack on another $150-$200 for Sunday ticket once a year. And it gives me 7 free months of a sports streaming service called DAZN from which I can watch Euro Champion's league soccer in 4K as well. DAZN also gives NFL Redzone but I have no use for it.

We don't travel. No vacations. I spend my shekels on nice cars, entertainment and of course booze and herb.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 282674
Believe it or not, I have trained myself to never read the bottom. Hard to do when you have excellent peripheral vision.