• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stidham Thread

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need a favor, with TB12 gone and now in Tampa, and with me living in Florida I suspect I am going to get a lot more local games this year. Anyway when camps start and preseason and regular season posters who actually get to see him can post here? I would really like to know how he looks early, how he adjusts in game, how well he reads defenses, accuracy, mobility, how well he protects his receivers with his throws etc

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need a favor, with TB12 gone and now in Tampa, and with me living in Florida I suspect I am going to get a lot more local games this year. Anyway when camps start and preseason and regular season posters who actually get to see him can post here? I would really like to know how he looks early, how he adjusts in game, how well he reads defenses, accuracy, mobility, how well he protects his receivers with his throws etc
:) I'll sum it up by letting you know when the Pats win.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:) I'll sum it up by letting you know when the Pats win.
Well if there is a loss or two I would like to know if he had something to do with that. I suspect the defense should be stout not to say they won't give up some points but.... I am most interested in what I suspect might be a new look offense

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the jest out of it, That's really the best way to grade him. Set the priorities and grade him against those. Have someone reading along and see if he sees the same thing and reacts accordingly. Have someone else keeping him focused play by play, drive by drive.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the jest out of it, That's really the best way to grade him. Set the priorities and grade him against those. Have someone reading along and see if he sees the same thing and reacts accordingly. Have someone else keeping him focused play by play, drive by drive.
Agreed McDaniels and crew need to earn their pay this year

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed McDaniels and crew need to earn their pay this year
Lets hope we have another great system QB, then laugh every time someone criticizes him for that.

Has anybody ever said this about a QB on a losing team, "damn that guy's a great system QB, too bad the system sucks"?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to post as much visual stuff as I can from the Pats Wire and links to video material. You might want to check out the NBC Sports Boston app for your phone. Curran and Perry will be putting a ton of stuff on their own network.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try to post as much visual stuff as I can from the Pats Wire and links to video material. You might want to check out the NBC Sports Boston app for your phone. Curran and Perry will be putting a ton of stuff on their own network.
My phone, I wonder will that app down load to a smart TV

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My phone, I wonder will that app down load to a smart TV

I don't know the answer to that question, but the website is solid. If your smart TV has a browser, you're all set. If you're unable to browse the web directly from your TV, have you considered using ChromeCast (for android) or AppleTV?

The newest Chromecast gadget has 4K pass through and I only paid $35. AppleTV was $85 last I saw, but allows anything (not just video) you can pull up on your computer to be cast to your TV, I believe. I'm pretty sure that both definite on ChromeCast) allow you to cast from your phone as well.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope we have another great system QB, then laugh every time someone criticizes him for that.

Has anybody ever said this about a QB on a losing team, "damn that guy's a great system QB, too bad the system sucks"?

Chip Kelley Eagles?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Pass?

Game Pass is streaming. I stream from computer. Besides being able to see every patriots game, I can stream next weeks opponent, any big game I want, past games between Pats and whoever, or watch a Tampa game to see how Brady does in new system.

I can watch any of the games on any night. So I can watch Pats on Sunday, next weeks game opponent on Tuesday, you get the picture.....

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone want information on Stidham when J’Mar Smith is going to be our starting QB.

E9E64EDF-29DD-4E3C-ADD8-D9C0145E3FFC.jpeg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The big question with this group is how Jarrett Stidham would slot back in if he’s activated off the physically unable to perform list. The Patriots have until next Wednesday to make that decision, as that’s when Stidham’s designated-to-return timeline expires."

Note: That means Wednesday Nov 10th

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Pass is streaming. I stream from computer. Besides being able to see every patriots game, I can stream next weeks opponent, any big game I want, past games between Pats and whoever, or watch a Tampa game to see how Brady does in new system.

I can watch any of the games on any night. So I can watch Pats on Sunday, next weeks game opponent on Tuesday, you get the picture.....
Fuck game pass. And Fuck Amazon.
I get the message "Start your 7 day free trial". Nah. I'm all in. I download, I pay my $100, and because I have just downloaded game pass it shows me the score of the game I want to watch. I switch off "Show Scores" and watch the game knowing the Dolphins beat the Pats.
Next week, after the game I go to Game Pass...I get the message "Start your 7 day free trial". I cannot sign in, I cannot restart my subscription. Dammit. My $100 is refunded and I start all over. And I watch the Pats after seeing the score first.
Next week....FUCK!!!...Same thing. Except I don't watch after seeing the score.
Next week....FUUUCK!!!!! AGAIN!!!! And I don't watch because I've seen the score.
The Cowboys game...I didn't even turn it on. My wifes sister called my wife back...Oh Huge Cowboys fans...rub it in was the first thing she did...on speaker phone.
Last week. Refunded again. AGAIN!!!! Saw the score when I re downloaded. This week? Halloween party. I never turned the tv on. I may give up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck game pass. And Fuck Amazon.
I get the message "Start your 7 day free trial". Nah. I'm all in. I download, I pay my $100, and because I have just downloaded game pass it shows me the score of the game I want to watch. I switch off "Show Scores" and watch the game knowing the Dolphins beat the Pats.
Next week, after the game I go to Game Pass...I get the message "Start your 7 day free trial". I cannot sign in, I cannot restart my subscription. Dammit. My $100 is refunded and I start all over. And I watch the Pats after seeing the score first.
Next week....FUCK!!!...Same thing. Except I don't watch after seeing the score.
Next week....FUUUCK!!!!! AGAIN!!!! And I don't watch because I've seen the score.
The Cowboys game...I didn't even turn it on. My wifes sister called my wife back...Oh Huge Cowboys fans...rub it in was the first thing she did...on speaker phone.
Last week. Refunded again. AGAIN!!!! Saw the score when I re downloaded. This week? Halloween party. I never turned the tv on. I may give up.
Have you re-booted your computer? (just kidding)
1) you might need to clear your cache file on computer and chrome.
2) You might be clicking on wrong link. try: NFL Game Pass | Watch NFL Game Replays | NFL
3) When you go to gamepass there is a delay before you are automatically signed in.
4) When the free trial ad comes up, click on GAMES
5) Did you check on payment to make sure your payment cleared? Your bank may not pay, especially if you inadvertantly paid the international version.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you re-booted your computer? (just kidding)
Yes. Not Kidding.
1) you might need to clear your cache file on computer and chrome.
Trying to watch on my Firestick.
2) You might be clicking on wrong link. try: NFL Game Pass | Watch NFL Game Replays | NFL
No. I can sign in on my computer but not on my TV.
3) When you go to gamepass there is a delay before you are automatically signed in.
Not automatically signed in.
4) When the free trial ad comes up, click on GAMES
I click Games, then the add for free trial comes up. Sign in and restart subscription tabs do not work
5) Did you check on payment to make sure your payment cleared? Your bank may not pay, especially if you inadvertantly paid the international version.
Yes. Payment cleared. Refund and next payment cleared as well. everytime. Amazon shows that I have a subscription that is paid, NFL shows I have a subscription. Subscription does not work.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Not Kidding.

Trying to watch on my Firestick.

No. I can sign in on my computer but not on my TV.

Not automatically signed in.

I click Games, then the add for free trial comes up. Sign in and restart subscription tabs do not work

Yes. Payment cleared. Refund and next payment cleared as well. everytime. Amazon shows that I have a subscription that is paid, NFL shows I have a subscription. Subscription does not work.
I have no experience on firestick. I do know that some of the many links (ads) selling Xbox, firestick, etc. do not work. If you can sign in on computer, can you get the games there? Again I know nothing about firestick other than I don't need it and don't want it.