• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SPREAD THE BLAME GAME

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we lose as a team but the following players had deal breakers which cost us the game:

Foles- inaccurate, floating balls
Shady- too much dancing
oline- the replacements were ineffective
chipper-bad play calling in red zone
riley cooper- catch the damn ball in the end zone
cary williams-stop sucking throughout the whole game
ertz-hold on to the effing ball
molk-what was that?
refs-keep your damn laundry

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Demarco Murray it makes me wonder what a physical back could do. Shady is electric but he is a soft back.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip and Foles...that's it

Chips playcalling was TERRIBLE. Again, why isn't Sproles being used for dump offs, swings passes, screens etc. Not a better way to get your struggling QB in a little rhythm especially with a shoddy OL. Had the game won if he would of ran it from the 1 yard line. We would of scored on 2 carries. He was pathetic today and I put this on him.

Foles, well the only difference between todays game and the others is he didn't have even a good quarter. He sucked the WHOLE game rather then 1/2 or 3/4's of it.

I know I know, some think he wasn't bad those games. He was good right, just go look at his stats...LMAO.

He hasn't put together complete good game yet.

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we sucked today to the highest sucktivity

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Demarco Murray it makes me wonder what a physical back could do. Shady is electric but he is a soft back.

its how he's being use so far. its real hard to have consistent running game when you always in the shotgun formation. and especially when defenses know they're running the ball from that formation.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Foles - missed on way too many deep plays. Looks to be playing hurt. What is up with playing like shit until he has no choice? Is he playing scared? I dont get it.
RB Shady - Frustrated and pressing. Hopefully he snaps out of it. OL much bigger problem though.
WR Cooper - Drops TD (went right through his hands) and has fumble. Id love to see Matthews starting.
TE Ertz - Huge fumble lost turned into 7 pts.
OL - TERRIBLE.

Defense & ST were good but Cary Williams SUCKS. He has to be benched & it aint cause of his mouth. Wolff/ALlen combo is just terrible. We are screwed there. Fletcher isnt quick enough. DBs minus Jenkins & Boykin all have to be replaced in the offseason.

Gonna be tough to beat any team with a good QB this year unless our O scores 30+.

Im glad they are all embarrassed. Could be enough to make some changes. Bench Cooper & CWilliams. Id even think of putting in Maragos at S. Allen & Wolff suck.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 5 games are against some pretty good DLs...

Rams, NYG, Zona, Texans & Panthers...oh my.

If we lose to the Rams, I'll be officially concerned about even making the playoffs. Losing Mathis & Kelce was huge.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iwould also suggest something is up with Shady, injury wise. He just doesnt look himself. Even last year, IMO..the OL was getting a bit more credit than they deserved & Shady was doing a ton on his own. Granted, this year he has even less room but he is making no one miss lately.

Gotta win these games somehow because right now our QB is very inconsistent, our RB is injured and/or pressing, our WRs are either dropping balls or fumbling (except for Maclin) & the OL is a mess due to injuries.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your OL stinks RB's get into the bad habit of taking everything outside ... Shady has done just that and while quick and explosive, he's not a 4.4 type Back who can consistently beat people out there. He's not trusting what he sees inside as our OL can't consistently open any lanes for him. He can't afford to be patient and wait for that hole to open like DeMarco Murray is doing this year and it's frustrating the heck out of him.

Foles on the other hand is holding on to the ball way too long ... he has to start getting the ball out of his hands much quicker. He has to know that he doesn't have the legs to buy time outside the pocket.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly better figure out something, because after the Rams game the schedule is going to get tough. If they play like this with the tough games ahead I don't see them wining any of them. I agree with DaEagles, Kelly blew that game yesterday. He continued to throw down the field play after play, you would have thought he would have adjusted knowing that Foles has not connected with a receiver in stride yet. You cannot teach accuracy, either he has it or he doesn't. Don't be surprised to Sanchez next week if it continues.

Speaking of injuries, I don't ever recall seeing so many injuries and I am talking all teams combined. It just seems like every game both sides of the ball are losing key players left and right. Survial of the fittest.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about the injuries to key players across the board in the NFL this year, GH. Going to look for some f/up info on that...

Eagles Insider

Chip Kelly: I saw Lane Johnson briefly this morning, he has to get cleared and everything then we'll go from there.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line will get better with Johnson coming back. We will have 2 starting Tackles and a Guard. Kelce will be back for the end of season push.

I think everyone could have done a better job expect for Special Teams. Very happy about the way they are playing.

I am not worried. We are 3-1 after losing to a good team that was on the rope. I am not going to worry too much now. If we can't get the running game going then I will start to be concerned.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensively it all starts up front. The Oline couldnt block A bunch of pee wee players. There were too many times when I saw recievers not getting open. At times Foles held the ball and other times partially on the deeper throws he threw them too quickly. Shady is horrible right now. It's a total team breakdown on offense. Most always focus on the QB when offenses struggle but when you can't run at all! and you become one dimensional, that plays into!the other teams defense. A lot of times San Fran got pressure with just 4 yesterday.

Oh and as bad as the officals were there were legit penalties that were called, the eagles have to clean that up. Five drives yesterday by the 49ers were extended via penalty. Not good

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Chips Presser

Coach Kelly Day-After Tweetcap: #Eagles evaluating the O-Line as Lane Johnson returns to Philadelphia. READ: Tweetcap: Lane Johnson Returns

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuben Frank

General message from Chip today on offensive issues was it's not LeSean or Nick, it's mainly o-line. Totally disagree. Neither looks right.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles blew the last play. Casey was open enough for the TD. A few plays before, Foles made a killer pass to Cooper & he dropped it.

Eagles, other than the OL choked at the end. That part is more disappointing than anything.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuben Frank

General message from Chip today on offensive issues was it's not LeSean or Nick, it's mainly o-line. Totally disagree. Neither looks right.

I think its true that is mainly the OL but the other guys on O have had a share in the issues. Plus the D gave up some huge plays down the stretch. Cary Williams in particular. If we dont give up that last FG by SF, then all we need is a FG to win the game at the end. Instead we had to have that TD.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its true that is mainly the OL but the other guys on O have had a share in the issues. Plus the D gave up some huge plays down the stretch. Cary Williams in particular. If we dont give up that last FG by SF, then all we need is a FG to win the game at the end. Instead we had to have that TD.

That makeshift Oline is definitely a problem no doubt. But i agree, there is more than that at work. Foles overthrew some easy passes and he had time to throw accurately. And I'm not sure who mentioned it, but Shady hasn't looked right either.

That said, you all are going to get some key players back and are looking pretty at 3-1 right now. Every team has bad games.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 downs left inside the the 1 and pass on both of them. That is terrible. Even with a bad offensive line they could load up the left side of the line and force them to play off balance.

Bad playcalling for sure. Also, not recognizing the defense and constantly trying to force it down field is also on Chip. Lions did that shit up until this year and it did not work anymore even with Megatron. Philly should have brought in Sproles along with Shady and used a 2 back offense and sat Coopers stone hands down to counter what the 49ers were doing.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Birds D/ST came up big.... how many points w/o them? Foles and Chip OWN this loss.