• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Illustrated: "Suspicions of Bill Belichick's Patriots regime persist among opponents"

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the same reason I destroy my cell phone, PC, or laptop when I'm done with them. Security.

Seriously, doesn't everyone destroy the hard drive when you're changing computers? Doesn't everyone destroy their smartphone??

I've been doing so ever since I got rid of my first Apple II a million years ago.

And yet, he didn't destroy the phones he had prior to that one. To someone looking at that reasoning objectively and without agenda, the "security" angle just doesn't hold water.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no answer, you don't want to think about it... you'll just accept the hand fed lies because it's easier.

That's exactly why they did it. Most people are sheep.

The NFL lied over and over... about this case... about Tom Brady... this is indisputable.

What did they stand to gain by doing so?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, he didn't destroy the phones he had prior to that one. To someone looking at that reasoning objectively and without agenda, the "security" angle just doesn't hold water.
He destroyed some but not all.

BUT WHO CARES? Wells said he did not need it!!!!

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did they stand to gain by doing so?

Give the people what they want... Tom Brady's head on a platter.

It's not a question of IF they lied, this is not in dispute. So other than a smear campaign against the Pats/Brady, what did they stand to gain???

That's exactly my question. They absolutely did it, so why?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the people what they want... Tom Brady's head on a platter.

It's not a question of IF they lied, this is not in dispute. So other than a smear campaign against the Pats/Brady, what did they stand to gain???

That's exactly my question. They absolutely did it, so why?

Why would they want Tom Brady's head on a platter? What did the league stand to gain? If you can't answer that, none of the rest of this nonsense matters one bit.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, he chose to destroy this one. Think about that for a minute.
This was not the only phone he's destroyed, just the most recent.

He already turned over all the records, and Wells confirmed this. The only person who lied about this fact is Goodell who tried to say that Brady did not do so.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was not the only phone he's destroyed, just the most recent.

He already turned over all the records, and Wells confirmed this. The only person who lied about this fact is Goodell who tried to say that Brady did not do so.

Why did he destroy that phone? Why did he do it on that day?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they want Tom Brady's head on a platter? What did the league stand to gain? If you can't answer that, none of the rest of this nonsense matters one bit.
As has so clearly been presented recently, lots of teams don't like the Pats and would like to see them in some pain.

Now, given the fact that the NFL absolutely lied about Brady on at least 5 occasions, what reason best fits?

Why why why why why?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he destroy that phone? Why did he do it on that day?
Easy! Because on that day, Wells told him he wouldn't need it. This is not in dispute (after the under oath testimony and opening of the appeal transcripts).

Brady kept it until Wells said it was no longer needed, not that it ever was as he never asked for it.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As has so clearly been presented recently, lots of teams don't like the Pats and would like to see them in some pain.

Now, given the fact that the NFL absolutely lied about Brady on at least 5 occasions, what reason best fits?

Why why why why why?

How would that benefit the NFL? You still haven't come up with any motivation that passes the sniff test. Why would the NFL want all of this? It certainly hasn't improved their image.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy! Because on that day, Wells told him he wouldn't need it. This is not in dispute (after the under oath testimony and opening of the appeal transcripts).

Brady kept it until Wells said it was no longer needed, not that it ever was as he never asked for it.

And then he destroyed a nearly-new phone on that very day while his older phones remained intact. Nothing at all suspicious about that.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would that benefit the NFL? You still haven't come up with any motivation that passes the sniff test. Why would the NFL want all of this? It certainly hasn't improved their image.
This is ridiculous. I've already told you why they'd do it... to frame Tom Brady.

If you have a more reasonable cause, please let me know. Because again, it is not a question of would they do it, or did they do it... THEY DID IT!

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is ridiculous. I've already told you why they'd do it... to frame Tom Brady.

If you have a more reasonable cause, please let me know. Because again, it is not a question of would they do it, or did they do it... THEY DID IT!

Why would they want to frame Tom Brady?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then he destroyed a nearly-new phone on that very day while his older phones remained intact. Nothing at all suspicious about that.
Less suspicious than lying 5 times to the public.

I've answered your questions, now answer mine... about the 5 lies.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you intentionally obtuse?

I've answered this about 6 times already.

You haven't actually answered it at all. You've responded, but your responses have been non-responsive. Believe it or not, I'm trying to get you to actually think here, but you've proven yourself incapable so far. So I ask again: Why would the NFL want to frame Tom Brady?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't actually answered it at all. You've responded, but your responses have been non-responsive. Believe it or not, I'm trying to get you to actually think here, but you've proven yourself incapable so far. So I ask again: Why would the NFL want to frame Tom Brady?
I did answer it. Other teams don't like the Patriots and want to see them in pain. They thought they did something wrong here and want them punished regardless of the evidence.

Now, please answer my question about the 5 lies. Other than trying to frame Brady in the court of public opinion, what possible reason would the NFL have to issue these blatant lies?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did answer it. Other teams don't like the Patriots and want to see them in pain.

Now, please answer my question about the 5 lies. Other than trying to frame Brady, what possible reason would the NFL have to issue these blatant lies?

Just so I'm clear, you think that NFL would throw themselves under the bus, making themselves look both inept and duplicitous at the same time so they could frame one of the faces of the league and a future Hall of Famer so they could inflict pain on the Patriots? How does that benefit the league?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I'm clear, you think that NFL would throw themselves under the bus, making themselves look both inept and duplicitous at the same time so they could frame one of the faces of the league and a future Hall of Famer so they could inflict pain on the Patriots? How does that benefit the league?
Why do you believe they issued those 5 lies to the public, and then tried to keep them sealed so the public would not know they were lies?