• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t receive your football for dummies but I do remember you
saying we can’t even afford to field a team 2 years ago with this same idiotic diatribe and we signed overs 1/4 billion worth of players since. Everything you predicted was completely wrong and now you’re trying to do it again.
Trades are possible and we had a ton of cap space.
This diatribe was stupid and completely wrong... again. You call me stupid for stating “even if we had 3rd stringers who are ball of famers” and reply “no one has HOFers in their 3rd string”.
Well no fucking shit genius boy. It was a hypothetical stating we lost our 3rd string guys too. You really don’t even take the time to process what others say and you have a hair trigger stupid point without even comprehending. We had cap space make trades so your entire theory of us being stuck because we had no cap space was totally wrong.

Why do you insist on proving how mentally challenged you really are?

More brilliant statements by you just from this post alone;:

1. "we can’t even afford to field a team" (did you really say this? Let me guess you said it but that's not what you meant)? Not like we haven't heard that from you before.

2. "Everything you predicted was completely wrong and now you’re trying to do it again". You mean like your team would start a decline? Have they not? Not according to some other Eagleidiots they going 13-3, 9-7 and 9-7 is trending up. Or maybe when I said they wouldn't win another SB, they were one and done because their window was so narrow. Nope that can't be it because so far that is exactly what they've done. Or maybe it was the can would keep getting kicked down the road. Can't be that because we all see what their cap looks like already heading into 2021. Or they wouldn't keep their SB MVP QB? No that also is accurate...Is that enough or do you need more? So care to remind me how I was wrong?

3. "Trades are possible and we had a ton of cap space". Exactly when was this? Didn't you just get done telling me you had to sign guys off the street and that was your only option?

4. "You call me stupid for stating “even if we had 3rd stringers who are ball of famers” and reply “no one has HOFers in their 3rd string”." So you don't move the goal posts or twist the subject? yet you throw out some kind of hypothetical bs that holds no relevance to strengthening your argument. then when proven how stupid it was you want to claim such?

5. "we lost our 3rd string guys too". When your second string guys are already weak it doesn't matter if you third string is available or not? They are easily replaced by no name players (off the street) because your team has zero depth and finances to afford better players. There was/is and likely never will be any depth on that team. If you had cap space you would've upgraded quality players. Let me guess Howie is such a nice guy he was just signing nice guys so they had a job instead of talented more talented players? Is that really what you want us to believe?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our conversation tell me one goalpost I moved.
Everyone knows when you’re out of shit to say you can just say”move the goalposts” and use it as and out. I didn’t change one opinion. Not a single one but you claim I moved a goalpost. Stupid. Loneliness sucks bro.

Let's just start with that reading comprehension problem you have. In that meme, did I say anywhere that it was directed at our current conversation? That meme is plural not a singular event.

Are you really trying to say you don't move the goal posts? I'm pretty sure a majority of the hoop disagrees.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just start with that reading comprehension problem you have. In that meme, did I say anywhere that it was directed at our current conversation? That meme is plural not a singular event.

Are you really trying to say you don't move the goal posts? I'm pretty sure a majority of the hoop disagrees.

I can assure you he DOES move the goal posts.

For example, he once said that "centers don't get drafted in the first round". When proven wrong, he said "I meant they don't get drafted in top 20". When pointed out that Travis Frederick was drafted higher than that, he changed it to "centers don't get drafted in the top 15"...then it was "top 10".

There are many other examples. There isn't one single poster in the NFL forum that can say that PE! doesn't move the goal posts. Just can't be done.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 “the Eagles are in cap hell and can’t afford to field a team of 51”
*Eagles sign over 1/4billion in contracts

2020 “The Eagles are so fucked they have no money and can’t afford depth”
*A backup Tackle gets a 50 million dollar deal”

2020 “The Eagles are losing because they have no depth”
*They lost their depth too and started practice squad player and guys off the street.
“But you couldn’t make trades cause you had no cap space”
*We had over 27 million

Let’s see what’s next... but I’m the one moving goalposts! Riiiiiiiiight

“Look how mediocre the Eagles have been over the last 20 years. 7 times at under 500”
*We find it’s actually 6 and only 3 teams out of 32 had less”
“God the Eagle fans are a tornado of stupidity”
Amazing!

How many years are we going to have to address this? You never want to mention the players you had to let go and were unable to sign to get under the cap? Sign new players to moronic deals (Jackson, Jefferies). Why must you continue to avoid that? Did the current players just agree to not get paid for a season so the team could get under the cap? No what happened was exactly what many here said. You were in cap hell and still are, you wouldn't be able to retain players, you'd have to let other players go, you'd have to renegotiate contracts virtually kicking that proverbial can down the road AGAIN and your depth would suffer. Can we now put this to bed?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assure you he DOES move the goal posts.

For example, he once said that "centers don't get drafted in the first round". When proven wrong, he said "I meant they don't get drafted in top 20". When pointed out that Travis Frederick was drafted higher than that, he changed it to "centers don't get drafted in the top 15"...then it was "top 10".

There are many other examples. There isn't one single poster in the NFL forum that can say that PE! doesn't move the goal posts. Just can't be done.
:scared:not PE1? I don't believe. I just made that shit up because I'm lonely.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow over 300 posts! My guess is if Philly did not have their 15 minutes of fame with their 1 year dynasty this thread would be like 25 posts

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow over 300 posts! My guess is if Philly did not have their 15 minutes of fame with their 1 year dynasty this thread would be like 25 posts
Or maybe even longer