• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20+1 =20 (the one is silent) Duh!

I think that is how they teach math in the School of PE1 :becky:

He was teacher of the year there.

Every single fucking day. #Obsessed
How you come up with me saying “A 4 year contract with an option to keep it at 4 or change to 5 doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. It’s a 4 year contract with an option of a 5th” Then I get undeniable truth and you still swing on my dick.
Literally every fucking day you post my name. It’s bizarre

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is it with you Philly fans?

Do we need to connect every dot for you?

As I and many others mentioned time and time again. The lack of proper cap management left Philly willfully low on talent after the majority of starters. In your mind and some of the other Philidiots a lack of depth = acceptance for excuses for not winning. "We didn't win because we had injuries", we were on our way to another SB before our players got injured"... Your team lost because they don't have any depth because your GM chose to mortgage the farm.

How many times do you need to be told? The Pats started a WR at CB and won.

Man up for once.

Maybe Rosie should look to draft a decent trainer?

So let me get this straight. If we better managed our cap we would have access to good CBs and WRs that we’re sitting on their ass at home all season at home and signing contracts and starting days later. We were signing guys literally off the street but if we had more cap room we’d have access to stars that weren’t on any teams rosters. So fucking stupid.

Now that you’ve been proven wrong you can start with plan 2 which is to post pointless insults, call Eagles fans stupid or say we are moving the goalposts.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. If we better managed our cap we would have access to good CBs and WRs that we’re sitting on their ass at home all season at home and signing contracts and starting days later. We were signing guys literally off the street but if we had more cap room we’d have access to stars that weren’t on any teams rosters. So fucking stupid.

Now that you’ve been proven wrong you can start with plan 2 which is to post pointless insults, call Eagles fans stupid or say we are moving the goalposts.
Can you believe this stupid eagle fan moving the goalposts?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you believe this stupid eagle fan moving the goalposts?
you have to say his name. He likes that shit.
Isnt that right PE1 :becky:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to say his name. He likes that shit.
Isnt that right PE1 :becky:
Disclaimer I actually haven’t been following, but he asked me to say it, so I did

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disclaimer I actually haven’t been following, but he asked me to say it, so I did
its ok. I didnt even read his post that you quoted. I just knew who you were talking about when you said "stupid eagle fan"

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well one insists that 21 is 20. And thinks Lesean mccoy could be superbowl mvp.......just sayin.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20+1 =20 (the one is silent) Duh!

I think that is how they teach math in the School of PE1 :becky:

He was teacher of the year there.

Math, grammar and centers are not important. So I've been told.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single fucking day. #Obsessed
How you come up with me saying “A 4 year contract with an option to keep it at 4 or change to 5 doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. It’s a 4 year contract with an option of a 5th” Then I get undeniable truth and you still swing on my dick.
Literally every fucking day you post my name. It’s bizarre

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First you've likely never been straight a day in your life.

No moron good teams strategies are to sit back and take whatever players are left over and that they can afford. Are you really this stupid.

Your team had/has no depth and it has gotten worse since that flukey SB win. Stop tap dancing around. You know it, I know and everyone on the hoop knows it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you've likely never been straight a day in your life.

No moron good teams strategies are to sit back and take whatever players are left over and that they can afford. Are you really this stupid.

Your team had/has no depth and it has gotten worse since that flukey SB win. Stop tap dancing around. You know it, I know and everyone on the hoop knows it.

First it’s homophobic jokes then it’s completely ignore what I said and make up your own version of what I said. The Eagles had good depth but when you lose the entire team at a position like we did with CB and WR and have to sign guys off the street you’re gonna have issues. Signing guys off the street because you had 5 injuries at one position has absolutely NOTHING to do with lack of depth or a salary cap. But you live in your own world, completely ignore what someone says and reply with things that make absolutely zero sense and I have absolutely no idea why you egg this troll on @SteelersPride it wasn’t even remotely funny. It’s just stupid shit that he makes up that is completely false.
If the Eagles has 200 million in cap space and hall of famers at 3rd string it doesn’t change the fact that those guys got injured too and had to be replaced with unsigned guys off the street.
Then you finish with tap dancing when I haven’t changed my stance one iota and stay perfectly on topic. It’s just complete stupidity on your part cause you’re lonely and need to start shit on the internet

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its ok. I didnt even read his post that you quoted. I just knew who you were talking about when you said "stupid eagle fan"

Fucking hilarious you’re bonding with this clown. You swing on my nuts daily
and buddy up with Handi, Tapey and this dumb ass Pats fan. I literally have no idea why you say my name every single day. It’s just one of those things where I shake my head in disbelief on how goofy people are

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

PE1 getting outsmarted again...go figure.

Too stupid for his own good and now it's back to moving goalposts.

Derp

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it’s homophobic jokes then it’s completely ignore what I said and make up your own version of what I said. The Eagles had good depth but when you lose the entire team at a position like we did with CB and WR and have to sign guys off the street you’re gonna have issues. Signing guys off the street because you had 5 injuries at one position has absolutely NOTHING to do with lack of depth or a salary cap. But you live in your own world, completely ignore what someone says and reply with things that make absolutely zero sense and I have absolutely no idea why you egg this troll on @SteelersPride it wasn’t even remotely funny. It’s just stupid shit that he makes up that is completely false.
If the Eagles has 200 million in cap space and hall of famers at 3rd string it doesn’t change the fact that those guys got injured too and had to be replaced with unsigned guys off the street.
Then you finish with tap dancing when I haven’t changed my stance one iota and stay perfectly on topic. It’s just complete stupidity on your part cause you’re lonely and need to start shit on the internet

I'm no longer joking. People from Philly have reading comprehension problems. Not sure what that shocks me? After all you were ATOY. Enough said.

I don't know if it was a joke or not the way your panties are constantly getting knotted. If you're not full blown gay you're at least a little light in the loafers. I'm not judging. To each their own I guess? If a hairy ass excites you who am I'm to judge. It just doesn't float my boat.

Every team has injuries, the good ones find a way to win due to coaching and player depth.

What part of your pea brain will not let you understand NE used a WR for almost an entire year to play CB. They went on to win the SB. It's called having financial flexibility. Able to draft, add FAs and make trades. Not overspending for a couple stars so you can build depth and not settle for left overs. That gives you the ability to sign players that can do more than one thing. Maybe even have a couple players that play only on STs that would be starting on other clubs. Those are the players that fill in when needed.

I know you can't do that when your strategy is to kick the can down the road year after year. So it doesn't fit your narrative.

Not even sure I should address this gale force wind worth of stupid? One you do realize their is a cap correct? Two no one has an abundance of HOFs at third string. Maybe I'm reading into it? Maybe you only have one HOF at third string? No that can't be it because that wouldn't support your nonsense. So it must be at least multiple players? Third guys off the street are not your only option. One you have a PS. They are also paid. They could be one of the top 51 paid players. You can do that if you have the cap space. Again this is depth. Trades are possible when you have cap space.

Let me guess you never received the Football for Dummies and Football 101 books I sent you a couple years back did you? Please don't say you did and read them? Because if you did man did I waste some $.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3xm67o.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no longer joking. People from Philly have reading comprehension problems. Not sure what that shocks me? After all you were ATOY. Enough said.

I don't know if it was a joke or not the way your panties are constantly getting knotted. If you're not full blown gay you're at least a little light in the loafers. I'm not judging. To each their own I guess? If a hairy ass excites you who am I'm to judge. It just doesn't float my boat.

Every team has injuries, the good ones find a way to win due to coaching and player depth.

What part of your pea brain will not let you understand NE used a WR for almost an entire year to play CB. They went on to win the SB. It's called having financial flexibility. Able to draft, add FAs and make trades. Not overspending for a couple stars so you can build depth and not settle for left overs. That gives you the ability to sign players that can do more than one thing. Maybe even have a couple players that play only on STs that would be starting on other clubs. Those are the players that fill in when needed.

I know you can't do that when your strategy is to kick the can down the road year after year. So it doesn't fit your narrative.

Not even sure I should address this gale force wind worth of stupid? One you do realize their is a cap correct? Two no one has an abundance of HOFs at third string. Maybe I'm reading into it? Maybe you only have one HOF at third string? No that can't be it because that wouldn't support your nonsense. So it must be at least multiple players? Third guys off the street are not your only option. One you have a PS. They are also paid. They could be one of the top 51 paid players. You can do that if you have the cap space. Again this is depth. Trades are possible when you have cap space.

Let me guess you never received the Football for Dummies and Football 101 books I sent you a couple years back did you? Please don't say you did and read them? Because if you did man did I waste some $.

I didn’t receive your football for dummies but I do remember you
saying we can’t even afford to field a team 2 years ago with this same idiotic diatribe and we signed overs 1/4 billion worth of players since. Everything you predicted was completely wrong and now you’re trying to do it again.
Trades are possible and we had a ton of cap space.
This diatribe was stupid and completely wrong... again. You call me stupid for stating “even if we had 3rd stringers who are ball of famers” and reply “no one has HOFers in their 3rd string”.
Well no fucking shit genius boy. It was a hypothetical stating we lost our 3rd string guys too. You really don’t even take the time to process what others say and you have a hair trigger stupid point without even comprehending. We had cap space make trades so your entire theory of us being stuck because we had no cap space was totally wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In our conversation tell me one goalpost I moved.
Everyone knows when you’re out of shit to say you can just say”move the goalposts” and use it as and out. I didn’t change one opinion. Not a single one but you claim I moved a goalpost. Stupid. Loneliness sucks bro.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 “the Eagles are in cap hell and can’t afford to field a team of 51”
*Eagles sign over 1/4billion in contracts

2020 “The Eagles are so fucked they have no money and can’t afford depth”
*A backup Tackle gets a 50 million dollar deal”

2020 “The Eagles are losing because they have no depth”
*They lost their depth too and started practice squad player and guys off the street.
“But you couldn’t make trades cause you had no cap space”
*We had over 27 million

Let’s see what’s next... but I’m the one moving goalposts! Riiiiiiiiight

“Look how mediocre the Eagles have been over the last 20 years. 7 times at under 500”
*We find it’s actually 6 and only 3 teams out of 32 had less”
“God the Eagle fans are a tornado of stupidity”
Amazing!