• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The top 25 ranking of NFL GM's

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to believe he's just trolling at this point. I can barely keep up with what i'm arguing with him about anymore. 1 post its the last 3 years. Then its 20. Then its lifetime record, but not lifetime championships. It's hard to argue when you point out someones mistake and they ignore it and say they've proven YOU wrong.

We understand chewing gum and walking is difficult for you also, that's why I'm taking it easy on you. But try keeping up Skippy you're missing a lot. Which could explain a little of your nonsense?

If you think following one person is difficult. Try to communicate logically with the four Stooges from Philly.
It's like trying to track Hurricanes' Andrew, Harvey, Ike and Katrina all at the same time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God you are incredibly dumb. Got to be the dumbest person on this site I've ever interacted with. Since I'm sure you have no clue to the question you asked, it wasn't me.

Did I say it was you Einstein?

You didn't bring it up but you kept saying I did.

Go to sleep these nightmares will stop soon.

No, the only thing I brought up is that you can't count. Pretty evident by you saying the Eagles had 7 such seasons of below or at a .500 record.

Let me guess this is a different eric?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the 1st 2 posts I said anything about 20 years. Can you comprehend that my point to the poster I was talking to about this, that I clearly was talking about the cap. Me and him went back and forth about it for a few posts. I even bolded for you the closest I came to mentioning anything about record. And that was just saying that good team manage the cap to stay in contention.

You were the 1st to bring up any kind of record talk in the post I quoted above. I asked you numerous times to give me a time frame YOU want to use. The 1st time I mentioned anything about lifetime was in a direct response to you saying the Eagles "lifetime" record is proof of their mediocrity.

So tell me, exactly what have I cherry picked and except for a direct response to your lifetime quote did I take anything other than the 20 years I was origninally talking about the cap for? The point you originally tried to make was wrong by the numbers and you've jumped around ever since it was pointed out that your numbers were wrong. I already admitted I made a mistake by trusting your numbers were correct. Can you admit you've been wrong about just about everything you've said so far?

Thanks for bolding portions. I especially enjoyed this part "The good teams, that stay in contention for long periods" I guess that doesn't imply having a good record. Is that how you want to spin this now?

If you go reread this entire thread, where you opted to put your :2cents: in halfway through you'll see whose been asking what timeframe the stooges wanted to use repeatedly.

You should've never wasted those electrons in your last paragraph. What a waste. You continually switch, cherry pick, spin. Or use any other word you choose to describe your drivel. I'm not going to wade thru all that crap again.

Once again how many years are there between 2000 and 2020? Please stop bringing up anything that has to do with the simplest of math. I mean it's not like you were transcribing 20 lines from PFF on your phone where you may have missed one? You actually thought there was only 20 years in that period. Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned we haven't reached the NFL season 2020 yet. Am I right? Here just do like this:nod:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's with 38 players under contract

Better then 2018 when we were even further over the cap yet in that time frame we signed a QB at 32 mil/per, a DT at 10 mil/per, another DT at 13 mil/per a DE at 13 mil/per, a WR at 10 mil/per and a CB at 17 mil/per. You guys promised us we were screwed and two years later even after spending and additional 1/4 billion and we ended up being fine. Now it’s the same scenario and according to you we will be screwed again. Honestly we will see. Let’s wait til next season and if you’re right I’ll give you full props. But if we aren’t... I know you won’t accept it CAUSE YOU ARE NEVER WRONG (but you actually are).

Again, a bunch of you said we were completely fucked going into 2018 22 million over the cap with 30somethimg players signed and somehow we spent over a 1/4 billion since.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better then 2018 when we were even further over the cap yet in that time frame we signed a QB at 32 mil/per, a DT at 10 mil/per, another DT at 13 mil/per a DE at 13 mil/per, a WR at 10 mil/per and a CB at 17 mil/per. You guys promised us we were screwed and two years later even after spending and additional 1/4 billion and we ended up being fine. Now it’s the same scenario and according to you we will be screwed again. Honestly we will see. Let’s wait til next season and if you’re right I’ll give you full props. But if we aren’t... I know you won’t accept it CAUSE YOU ARE NEVER WRONG (but you actually are).

Again, a bunch of you said we were completely fucked going into 2018 22 million over the cap with 30somethimg players signed and somehow we spent over a 1/4 billion since.

Which is surprising because it wasn't like you and other Eagle fans after 2017 started telling us how injuries screwed you and you have no CBs or WRs. It's perfectly clear that had/has nothing to do with cap issues:rolleyes2:

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU you are full of shit. You were adamant that 2000-2019 WASN'T twenty years. Stop trying to play it off clown.

Good to see you're still applying that new Philly math in your last post.

Wrong again bonehead. I never, not once, said that wasn't a 20 year period. I just took the number you put up for seasons under or at .500 as accurate. And I admitted my mistake to believe your number was right.

Thanks for bolding portions. I especially enjoyed this part "The good teams, that stay in contention for long periods" I guess that doesn't imply having a good record. Is that how you want to spin this now?

Spin what? That I already said this was the only time while going back and forth with Schmoopy about the cap that I came close to saying anything about records? You brought up the 7 out of 20 years argument, which by the way was inaccurate.

And I would consider the Eagles over the last 20 years to have a good record. For the most part, they haven't had a long stretch where they weren't in playoff contention. You, on the other hand, consider 70% of the seasons played to be over .500 as mediocre.

If you go reread this entire thread, where you opted to put your :2cents: in halfway through you'll see whose been asking what timeframe the stooges wanted to use repeatedly.

Sorry I don't sit around my computer checking when a thread is started. I started by talking with Schmoopy about the cap for the last 20 years. You then decided to take that and go with the 7 out of 20 years at or below .500 stat. Which has since been proven wrong. I asked you repeatedly how many years you want to use since you said 20 years (which was actually 21), then lifetime, then 3 years back to 20 and so on. Only one going with different timeframes is you, unless I responded to your jumping time.

You should've never wasted those electrons in your last paragraph. What a waste. You continually switch, cherry pick, spin. Or use any other word you choose to describe your drivel. I'm not going to wade thru all that crap again.

Please tell me what I've spun, switched or cherry picked. You have been wrong about just about everything so far.

Once again how many years are there between 2000 and 2020? Please stop bringing up anything that has to do with the simplest of math. I mean it's not like you were transcribing 20 lines from PFF on your phone where you may have missed one? You actually thought there was only 20 years in that period. Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned we haven't reached the NFL season 2020 yet. Am I right? Here just do like this:nod:

Wrong again meathead. A. I never said a thing about 2020. Why are you bringing up that year? B. I, too, was on my phone when I had to check your figures when someone said you were wrong. Just say you got it wrong. C. The answer to your question is 19.

Last edited:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit - type Every NFL GM's Draft History
or click on watch on youtube to view

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is surprising because it wasn't like you and other Eagle fans after 2017 started telling us how injuries screwed you and you have no CBs or WRs. It's perfectly clear that had/has nothing to do with cap issues:rolleyes2:

what do cap issues and 6 CBs getting hurt have to do with each other. That makes zero sense.
That was bad bro

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of butthurt in this thread, someone needs to call the wambulence

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can sum this up quickly if you would just admit your reading comprehension skills absolutely blow.

Not going to continue to do the Philly Tornado Two Step with you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do cap issues and 6 CBs getting hurt have to do with each other. That makes zero sense.
That was bad bro

WTF is it with you Philly fans?

Do we need to connect every dot for you?

As I and many others mentioned time and time again. The lack of proper cap management left Philly willfully low on talent after the majority of starters. In your mind and some of the other Philidiots a lack of depth = acceptance for excuses for not winning. "We didn't win because we had injuries", we were on our way to another SB before our players got injured"... Your team lost because they don't have any depth because your GM chose to mortgage the farm.

How many times do you need to be told? The Pats started a WR at CB and won.

Man up for once.

Maybe Rosie should look to draft a decent trainer?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can sum this up quickly if you would just admit your reading comprehension skills absolutely blow.

Not going to continue to do the Philly Tornado Two Step with you.
Alright well I didn’t want to admit it, but since you are calling me out

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of butthurt in this thread, someone needs to call the wambulence

Open a wambulance service in Philly and retire early.

Caution you'll be busy during football season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well I didn’t want to admit it, but since you are calling me out

Hahaha that was directed at the newest Philly Stooge.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open a wambulance service in Philly and retire early.

Caution you'll be busy during football season.
You know sometimes I post a comment just as a bookmark so I know where I left off

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have we figured out that 21 years is not 20? I see we ignored that. I believe I called that. Pages ago.
20+1 =20 (the one is silent) Duh!

I think that is how they teach math in the School of PE1 :becky:

He was teacher of the year there.