• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Illustrated: "Suspicions of Bill Belichick's Patriots regime persist among opponents"

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they just randomly picked this particular team to be paranoid about, right?

Just because you're afraid or suspicious doesn't make it true. Even when the Patriots aren't doing anything underhanded people think they are...

Did you know Belichick knew which opponent players weren't going to play based on whether they were on the flight to Foxboro.

I wonder how he figured that one out..

tricksey.

Last edited:

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it's because the Falcons owned up to it and complied as much as possible while the Patriots did neither.
The Pats owned up to Spygate as well. But no one "just moved on" with them...

Because the Falcons suck and the Patriots don't. Same with the Browns. No one cares what the losers are doing.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conspiracy theory falls apart where most of them do: motive.

You'd have to find a plausible motivation for the NFL to throw one of its flagship franchises, and more importantly themselves under the bus for a conspiracy theory to make sense. No such motivation exists except in the increasingly delusional minds of blindass Patriot homers.

There aren't teams in the league that hate the Patriots? :eek: You need proof of that? Didn't we did we just go through 7 months of Goodell trying to make a 25k equipment violation into Spygate 2.0? Don't we know it was a group of owners trying to push Goodell to "get the Patriots"? People keep bringing this "the flagship franchise" notion as if the other owners give a crap. I would say the answer is a resounding no. They don't care.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conspiracy theory falls apart where most of them do: motive.

You'd have to find a plausible motivation for the NFL to throw one of its flagship franchises, and more importantly themselves under the bus for a conspiracy theory to make sense. No such motivation exists except in the increasingly delusional minds of blindass Patriot homers.
Then why did the NFL lie so often during deflategate? I can think of 5 whoppers without even trying...

11/12 not 2lbs or more underinflated
Brady didn't refuse his phone
Brady didn't refuse his phone records
Brady didn't destroy the phone to keep it away from Wells
Wells wasn't independent.

Explain these blatant and intentional lies, and why the NFL didn't want the transcripts released so that no one would know that each of these is in fact, a lie.

BTW, I've asked this same question in about 5 different threads, and absolutely no one has offered any response. I wonder why?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Falcons suck and the Patriots don't. Same with the Browns. No one cares what the losers are doing.
All the Patriots did for the deflating incident was fire a few people on their lower level staff and be as uncooperative as possible while their star player acted as suspicious as possible during this entire debacle. I'm not sure what's in the water in New England that makes their fans believe the Patriots are victims.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did the NFL lie so often during deflategate? I can think of 5 whoppers without even trying...

11/12 not 2lbs or more underinflated
Brady didn't refuse his phone
Brady didn't refuse his phone records
Brady didn't destroy the phone to keep it away from Wells
Wells wasn't independent.

Explain these blatant and intentional lies, and why the NFL didn't want the transcripts released so that no one would know that each of these is in fact, a lie.

The moon landing can look staged if that's what you want to believe.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Patriots did for the deflating incident was fire a few people on their lower level staff and be as uncooperative as possible while their star player acted as suspicious as possible during this entire debacle. I'm not sure what's in the water in New England that makes their fans believe the Patriots are victims.
No, Brady did not act suspicious... The NFL said he did, but he didn't!!!! READ the transcripts. Everything the NFL said about Brady not cooperating was a lie.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The moon landing can look staged if that's what you want to believe.
Yep, and Brady can look guilty if that's what you want.

Especially when the people in charge are intentionally trying to make him look bad, which brings us back to my original question.... why did the NFL lie about him over and over and over?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Brady is the liar, why is it that his testimony stayed exactly the same both before being under oath and after, but the NFL's changed dramatically when under oath?????

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Brady did not act suspicious... The NFL said he did, but he didn't!!!! READ the transcripts. Everything the NFL said about Brady not cooperating was a lie.
Didnt he destroy his phone?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people compare what Brady has said throughout the last 7 months vs what the NFL have said through the last 7 months, it's clear who was more often the liar...

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt he destroy his phone?
Only after all the phone records were given to the NFL and Wells told him it would not be needed.

That's right, Wells never asked for the phone, all the phone records were made available to Wells (as you can see by all the private emails that were leaked) and nothing happened to the phone until after Wells said it would not be needed.

Hardly the "he destroyed it because he's hiding something" that Goodell used to justify maintaining the 4 game suspension.

"The most significant new information that emerged in connection with the appeal was evidence that on or about March 6, 2015 -- the very day that he was interviewed by Mr. (Ted) Wells and his investigated team -- Mr. Brady instructed his assistant to destroy the cellphone that he had been using since early 2014, a period that included that AFC Championship Game and the initial weeks of the subsequent investigation," Goodell wrote in the final decision on the appeal.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only after all the phone records were given to the NFL and Wells told him it would not be needed.

That's right, Wells never asked for the phone, all the phone records were made available to Wells (as you can see by all the private emails that were leaked) and nothing happened to the phone until after Wells said it would not be needed.

Hardly the "he destroyed it because he's hiding something" that Goodell used to justify maintaining the 4 game suspension.

Why did he destroy the phone?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he destroy the phone?
Probably the same reason I destroy my cell phone, PC, or laptop when I'm done with them. Security.

Seriously, doesn't everyone destroy the hard drive when you're changing computers? Doesn't everyone destroy their smartphone??

I've been doing so ever since I got rid of my first Apple II a million years ago.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the fact that NFL teams in general feel the Pats cheat, kind of says it all.
So you have no answer, you don't want to think about it... you'll just accept the hand fed lies because it's easier.

That's exactly why they did it. Most people are sheep.

The NFL lied over and over... about this case... about Tom Brady... this is indisputable.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cults always promote a victimhood culture to keep their followers together and blinded from the truth of what is going on behind the scenes of their organization.