• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone help me out with this expansion stuff...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see teams like TCU and BYU involved in some expansion talks, and Utah has already made their move, but the team that is always wanting respect and a spot in the title game, Boise st., is no where to be seen. Are they in the discussion and I just haven't paid attention, or are conferences just not interested, or is Boise st itself not interested in moving?

This is a serious question, where is Boise in all this expansion talk? Is there a possibility that they end up in a new AQ conference soon? I'm just wondering because I feel like they are the best team of all these teams mentioned.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see teams like TCU and BYU involved in some expansion talks, and Utah has already made their move, but the team that is always wanting respect and a spot in the title game, Boise st., is no where to be seen. Are they in the discussion and I just haven't paid attention, or are conferences just not interested, or is Boise st itself not interested in moving?

This is a serious question, where is Boise in all this expansion talk? Is there a possibility that they end up in a new AQ conference soon? I'm just wondering because I feel like they are the best team of all these teams mentioned.

we have been rumored to the Big 12 if they go to 12 or 14 teams.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have not been rumored to the Big 12. Expansion candidates at this point are BYU, Louisville, and WVU. There is not one credible source that's ever even MENTIONED BSU.....to ANY BCS conference, let alone the Big 12

At this point, nobody wants BSU.....and there are a few reasons why.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have not been rumored to the Big 12. Expansion candidates at this point are BYU, Louisville, and WVU. There is not one credible source that's ever even MENTIONED BSU.....to ANY BCS conference, let alone the Big 12

At this point, nobody wants BSU.....and there are a few reasons why.

ok here's a whole long list for you

Expanding east or west, Big 12 models point to TCU addition | Texas Christian University | Sp...

Big 12 football: Big East merger would mean what? | Berry Tramel's Blog

BCS football: Big 12 expansion options (Boise State, BYU), Missouri to the SEC (?) and more on realignment | College Hotline

there is also stuff on OrangeBloods.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Berry Tramel? Seriously? A blog by who knows where?

Like I said, no credible source has even MENTIONED BSU as a possible candidate. The actual list has been discussed on nearly every major newsite, and BSU isn't one of the candidates, and never was. Hell the sources you list here talk about TCU not being a candidate, and here they are with an invite!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berry Tramel? Seriously? A blog by who knows where?

Like I said, no credible source has even MENTIONED BSU as a possible candidate. The actual list has been discussed on nearly every major newsite, and BSU isn't one of the candidates, and never was. Hell the sources you list here talk about TCU not being a candidate, and here they are with an invite!

I wanna put my pecker between those longhorns.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If/when superconferences become a reality, BSU has to get picked up by somebody. But if the Big 12 goes back to 12, they won't be adding BSU. If they go beyond 12 at some point it could be a possibility.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does BSU bring a conference?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does BSU bring a conference?

Nothing really. But they'll be an option for a 16 team conference. The biggest problem is that if they ever start sucking in football, that's it. They got nothing else to offer.