• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to a breakdown of Dak's deal. 2 years left, has a no trade clause as well as a no franchise tag clause. So essentially, it's extend him now or the option becomes break the bank in 2 years or let him walk with no compensation. They will extend him and save the $22 million vs the cap, but I wouldn't be opposed with drafting a QB to develop for a few years from now so it's at least an option to walk away.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird deal, but I think it's almost worse to make a Super Bowl and lose than to lose out in the playoffs. Those are the ones that haunt you
I agree. Especially when the game is close. Hahaha.

The holding penalty at the end is very similar to the types of calls and timing of calls that go against the Cowboys in playoff games or at the end of regular season games.. It could be argued that the fix was in.. you got that stuff going on all game long ,being ignored, and the stinking refs throw a flag at that moment ?

After saying all that I was very happy about the flag. Now the Eagles fans get a taste of what we go through all the time. Lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, it's been reported that FA DT Daron Payne is interested in being a Cowboy. Sign his big ass and I'll believe that
Won't he be franchised? Even so this team needs to at least consider attempting going after a guy like him even if it costs them multiple 1st round picks. Pick 26 is almost a 2nd rounder anyway. Maybe Quinn likes him.

I think Russel Maryland was the last DT taken by Dallas in the first round? It could be argued that the Defense would be unstoppable if Payne was stolen from the deadskins

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't he be franchised? Even so this team needs to at least consider attempting going after a guy like him even if it costs them multiple 1st round picks. Pick 26 is almost a 2nd rounder anyway. Maybe Quinn likes him.

I think Russel Maryland was the last DT taken by Dallas in the first round? It could be argued that the Defense would be unstoppable if Payne was stolen from the deadskins
You would think so, but they are the deadskins for a reason lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Cowboy great, Ben Dinnuci, playing in the XFL.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Cowboy great, Ben Dinnuci, playing in the XFL.
Normally a QB like Denucci will come into the NFL and improve. I think back to Romo. Then really what does that say about Kellen Moore and the other coach he took with him? And really goes to show you how good of a coach Payton is. Of course it could be that Denucci just sux

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Prevailing thought is part (stressing "part") of the reason why Zeke has such a poor yards per carry and Pollard such a good one is because Zeke takes all the short yardage and goaline carries. According to this Pollard a slightly higher % of carries against 8+ in the box

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Prevailing thought is part (stressing "part") of the reason why Zeke has such a poor yards per carry and Pollard such a good one is because Zeke takes all the short yardage and goaline carries. According to this Pollard a slightly higher % of carries against 8+ in the box

Thats because unless it's short yardage, the defense knows if Zeke "busts one" on 1st and 10 it'll result in a 6 yard gain lol

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is interesting.
the other thing I notice is all the RBs that are close to 30% or higher are all on teams where the defenses dont respect the QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is interesting.
the other thing I notice is all the RBs that are close to 30% or higher are all on teams where the defenses dont respect the QB.
I guess that makes sense. If you don’t respect the QB you stuff the run without worry. Plus it probably means it’s more of a running offense.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that makes sense. If you don’t respect the QB you stuff the run without worry. Plus it probably means it’s more of a running offense.
the Falcons had both their main RBs way up there. Zero respect to their passing game.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Especially when the game is close. Hahaha.

The holding penalty at the end is very similar to the types of calls and timing of calls that go against the Cowboys in playoff games or at the end of regular season games.. It could be argued that the fix was in.. you got that stuff going on all game long ,being ignored, and the stinking refs throw a flag at that moment ?

After saying all that I was very happy about the flag. Now the Eagles fans get a taste of what we go through all the time. Lol
Our non-calls were worse then that. That Ramsey call in that LA game was horrible. And the non-holding calls in the SF game. I have no problem with that call against the Eagles. It needs to be called. How can you argue when the player admitted as such. Case closed.