• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad the Eagles lost the bowl. Now I ain’t gotta hear their stupid fans this offseason.
Yep. I could also see Hurts hold out for more money. He would be stupid not too. He has the leverage. hurts got that team to Superbowl. They will now be forced to pay him.. I loved that holding penalty at the end.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoyed the last Chiefs drive. eagles fans crying.. probably some cars burning in Philly and some drive bys after this one

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really enjoyed the last Chiefs drive. eagles fans crying.. probably some cars burning in Philly and some drive bys after this one
Yea, it was a clear penalty. He grabbed his jersey. They won't get any sympathy from any fan base. LOL I am staying out of Philly for while.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, it was a clear penalty. He grabbed his jersey. They won't get any sympathy from any fan base. LOL I am staying out of Philly for while.
Crazy thing I was watching the use of time outs and was thinking that all KC needed was a first down or a Eagle penalty on 3rd and 8. And the flag came out. Lol . I bet my neighbors heard me. Cheering.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really was an outstanding Super Bowl. I thought Hurts really played well. He was also very humble in his post game. I hate that he plays for them. Sirriani was also humble during the parts i heard. He plainly said many will talk about the call , but so many other plays went into the outcome of that game. He even mentioned one of them - the second half adjustments. I thought the Chiefs really killed the Eagles here. Also the field conditions, i thought were huge. Both teams had to play with them , so it was even. It seemed to really help nullify the pass rush though. I think they were the 1 and 2 in sacks on the year. I believe one was recorded last night and it was on a scramble where Hurts stepped out of bounds a yard before the line of scrimmage. Hell of a game though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really was an outstanding Super Bowl. I thought Hurts really played well. He was also very humble in his post game. I hate that he plays for them. Sirriani was also humble during the parts i heard. He plainly said many will talk about the call , but so many other plays went into the outcome of that game. He even mentioned one of them - the second half adjustments. I thought the Chiefs really killed the Eagles here. Also the field conditions, i thought were huge. Both teams had to play with them , so it was even. It seemed to really help nullify the pass rush though. I think they were the 1 and 2 in sacks on the year. I believe one was recorded last night and it was on a scramble where Hurts stepped out of bounds a yard before the line of scrimmage. Hell of a game though.
You are so right. I cannot hate Hurts. He was great and is hard not to like. It was a good Superbowl with the best ending of the Eagles losing. They will see how hard it is to get back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right. I cannot hate Hurts. He was great and is hard not to like. It was a good Superbowl with the best ending of the Eagles losing. They will see how hard it is to get back.
Yep. Eagles got lots of contracts expiring and their QB will want to get paid. Hurts is taking a huge gamble if he plays out that contract. It's a business and the smartest thing he could do is hold out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird deal, but I think it's almost worse to make a Super Bowl and lose than to lose out in the playoffs. Those are the ones that haunt you

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird deal, but I think it's almost worse to make a Super Bowl and lose than to lose out in the playoffs. Those are the ones that haunt you

It definitely hurts when you put up 35 and lose. Like when TB beat KC , i dont think that was too tough of a loss TB clearly dominated with that pass rush. So many plays you could look at yesterday and say if.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely hurts when you put up 35 and lose. Like when TB beat KC , i dont think that was too tough of a loss TB clearly dominated with that pass rush. So many plays you could look at yesterday and say if.
Especially since the Eagles dominated the game. Chiefs had a defensive TD and a punt return that gave them another. Now they have 11 starting caliber FA's and a QB that's about to get paid. No guarantees they will make it back again ask the Rams. Hell, ask Jerry

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since the Eagles dominated the game. Chiefs had a defensive TD and a punt return that gave them another. Now they have 11 starting caliber FA's and a QB that's about to get paid. No guarantees they will make it back again ask the Rams. Hell, ask Jerry
The sad possible reality for Eagle fans. Nothing is gaureenteed. Unless you make a deal with devil like Jerry did. Gaureenteed many years of failure for granting early Superbowl wins.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-11 in the second half. Those Red Zone TD passes were perfectly done. Chiefs coaching won that battle. Long off season for Philly having too think about what could have been.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-11 in the second half. Those Red Zone TD passes were perfectly done. Chiefs coaching won that battle. Long off season for Philly having too think about what could have been.
Play calling killed the Eagles. The second half was perfect. Andy Reed broke down the Eagle defense.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired of the media Whine about that last call. If that had happened to the boys, these hypocrites would say it was a good call.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired of the media Whine about that last call. If that had happened to the boys, these hypocrites would say it was a good call.
That's for sure.
Philly got every close call and lucky break in the playoffs. The DeVonta Smith bobble that was ruled a catch. The Niners having no QB the 2ns half. The 2nd fumble return TD in the SB that was ruled no catch. The Chiefs WR getting tackled on a 3rd down play in the first half before the ball arrived. The Dallas Goedert bobble catch. But the Eagles were cheated on a play that even the Eagles DB admitted he held on. You can't make it up lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's for sure.
Philly got every close call and lucky break in the playoffs. The DeVonta Smith bobble that was ruled a catch. The Niners having no QB the 2ns half. The 2nd fumble return TD in the SB that was ruled no catch. The Chiefs WR getting tackled on a 3rd down play in the first half before the ball arrived. The Dallas Goedert bobble catch. But the Eagles were cheated on a play that even the Eagles DB admitted he held on. You can't make it up lol
The funny thing is they barely talked about Devonte Smith's non catch or that SF played with really no QB for most of the game. SF would not have beaten any NFL team that day.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this morning that Dallas has hired USC coach Harriger to assist MM as OC.