• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cant be taking little jabs at the face of the franchise for everyone to see.
I don't get bent out of shape over what a player says in social media. That is just me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyper has us taking RB Robinson at 26. I would not be mad at that.
I don’t know. I must be the only one who watched this team and didn’t think RB is what we need to take the next step.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. I must be the only one who watched this team and didn’t think RB is what we need to take the next step.
Zeke needs to be replaced. I agree. It is not our top priority, but I would have no problem taking Robinson at 26.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get quality running backs after the first round.
I look at it as Pollard is our #1. You can find a complimentary back every year as a reasonably priced FA. Also, I liked what I saw from Davis. Looks like a potential #2 guy to me or at least a guy to compete with a draft pick/free agent

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a 0.00000% chance Robinson is on the board at 26
The Alabama RB should be there. But I think the 1st round picks should be used on value and value at 26 would not be a RB. Possibly a guard ,NT or safety . This should be lesson learned not to draft a RB top 5. That was a mistake made much worse when they overpaid Zeke way too early. Zeke looks done.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man George Edwards is a damn good coach. The defense just played fantastic against SF. I really don't get this move
Well I guess they don't want Edwards as possible replacement for Quinn if he leaves . It is a little surprising.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alabama RB should be there. But I think the 1st round picks should be used on value and value at 26 would not be a RB. Possibly a guard ,NT or safety . This should be lesson learned not to draft a RB top 5. That was a mistake made much worse when they overpaid Zeke way too early. Zeke looks done.
It's not Robinson or bust.
Tape don't lie, Robinson is going to bust on the NFL seen.

Need a younger PLAY maker. The KState Sprouls look a-like would also be a good pick on day 2

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that at this point in the offseason, it should be time to do everything we can to get Steele on signed to a long term deal, see if Pollard will sign a short term deal since he is coming off injury, see if Schultz would give us a home town discount and say goodbye if he doesn't, and try and sign LVE and Wilson to reasonable deals. Also see if Tyron and Zeke would come back at a reduced number(good chance). WR can come during the draft
Schultz likely moves on. Ferguson at least has proven to me that he is ready to take on a much larger role.Tyron Smith likely returns and probably not take a pay cut. Tyron Smith signed his deal long ago And is relatively cheap for a OT .Zeke is the one I expect to take massive paycut if he wants to remain in the NFL.. Nobody is going to give zeke a big deal.

hard to guess what will happen with LVE and Wilson.

Pollard could be easier to bring back due to the injury but not sure. He could still end up being franchised . It could be argued that Pollard is the best weapon on the roster. The Cowboys would have had a better chance to beat the Niners if Pollard had not gone down. We are fooling ourselves if we think the other 31 teams were not paying attention to what Pollard was doing.