• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Micah but I said quite a while back he needs to STFU sometimes. He has an opinion on everything and feels the need to tell it…
He becoming the Lebron of the NFL for sure .

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need a lot of help at a lot of positions. Fat guy in the middle that can move ,WR,RB LB,CB OL. To say we have only a couple of needs is flat drinking the blue homer koolaid. Again we find ourselves in the throw a dart at the best overall player on the board and pick them.
And then we move to the most” valuable ” position who is the back up QB going into next year because we sure need one Rush is going to get paid somewhere to go play IMO and I just don’t see Jerry paying him could be wrong but that’s just me. I’m not going into the Dak is this or that argument but I look for A young QB in the draft to groom or does the staff think that Will Grier is still worth working with? Lots more questions than answers right now.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Robinson or bust.
Tape don't lie, Robinson is going to bust on the NFL seen.

Need a younger PLAY maker. The KState Sprouls look a-like would also be a good pick on day 2
I sure would look at Deus on day 2 as well. He has that "It" explosive factor.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need a lot of help at a lot of positions. Fat guy in the middle that can move ,WR,RB LB,CB OL. To say we have only a couple of needs is flat drinking the blue homer koolaid. Again we find ourselves in the throw a dart at the best overall player on the board and pick them.
And then we move to the most” valuable ” position who is the back up QB going into next year because we sure need one Rush is going to get paid somewhere to go play IMO and I just don’t see Jerry paying him could be wrong but that’s just me. I’m not going into the Dak is this or that argument but I look for A young QB in the draft to groom or does the staff think that Will Grier is still worth working with? Lots more questions than answers right now.
I think losing to good teams shows you where your deficiencies lie. Our QB didn't play well, but he isn't going anywhere. Upgrading the WR depth is imperative, but the club would really benefit from adding a left side offensive lineman to pair with Tyler Smith.
Defensively, it really comes down to the DC. We have talent, but it's talent specifically drafted for DQ's scheme. I'm hoping the Cowboys add a DC that runs the same or similar scheme.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys really think Cooper Rush is going to get a big contract ??
I think Cooper Rush is terrible. I think the truth of the matter is, this is one of the most talented rosters in the NFL and that allowed Rush to go 4-1 and it helps Dak beat lesser teams. When you play a team with equal or more talent, the QB makes the difference. Dak is a good solid player and we are a good solid team. I do think there are 8-10 QB's in the league, that if they were the Cowboys QB, they would be able to take this team to the Super Bowl. I think the shock last week was Dak being outplayed by Josh Purdy

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not big but more than the Cowboys will pay. And what I meant by getting paid Is he won’t be working for the vet minimum like he would be in Dallas. And then again he might not get an offer that is better than what the Boys might pay.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cooper Rush is terrible. I think the truth of the matter is, this is one of the most talented rosters in the NFL and that allowed Rush to go 4-1 and it helps Dak beat lesser teams. When you play a team with equal or more talent, the QB makes the difference. Dak is a good solid player and we are a good solid team. I do think there are 8-10 QB's in the league, that if they were the Cowboys QB, they would be able to take this team to the Super Bowl. I think the shock last week was Dak being outplayed by Josh Purdy

I agree with most of this. I dont think Rush is terrible but I think he is just an average back up at best. He did go 4-1 vs arguably the hardest part of our schedule , but like you said - our roster was strong. He did his job.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not I. I think he had a little magical run and was absolutely integral to our making the playoffs this year and being in the mix for the division and think he gave us what we needed, but to be honest I don't even think he is a great #2 and would like to add a different QB. But, I do feel much better about him as a backup than I did this year if he is back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of this. I dont think Rush is terrible but I think he is just an average back up at best. He did go 4-1 vs arguably the hardest part of our schedule , but like you said - our roster was strong. He did his job.
I think the Cowboys defense and playcalling helped Rush a great deal. People say the defense didn't play as well once Dak came back. Part of that was on injuries to the 2nd and 3rd corners, but a big part of it was the fact that Dak turned the ball over twice a game since he came back. The team scored more points but gave up more as well. Bottom line from last weekend us we lost by 7 points and the Niners scored more than 7 off turnovers

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We only sign Cooper Rush and cheap if Moore stays as OC. He understands the system and thrive in it. Cowboys made a mistake letting Cooper go as was pointed out by many this year. If you take, Dak’s weapons, he struggles to make plays. We need help at RB, a good developmental QB, an explosive WR, DT, and CB to start. Likely need to draft some depth at OL as some of the players on our roster today won’t be back

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get over Amari Cooper leaving. We all knew he was gone unless they moved more guaranteed $$$ back bur he stood on the sidelines too much to even consider doing that.

The right move was to move on, yes they should have gotten more but they didn’t.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins was the right TEAM move
Gregory was the right TEAM move
Cooper was the right TEAM move

BUT...the media won't let it go, thus the same is said on many DFW street corners and taverns.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins was the right TEAM move
Gregory was the right TEAM move
Cooper was the right TEAM move

BUT...the media won't let it go, thus the same is said on many DFW street corners and taverns.
They were the right team moves. Missing on Tolbert and James Washington as replacements for Cooper's production did hurt this team though, especially against SF

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They were the right team moves. Missing on Tolbert and James Washington as replacements for Cooper's production did hurt this team though, especially against SF
if you are as close as you think you are to a Super Bowl, you don’t get rid of a major weapon on offense. However, we did lose to them last year at home with Cooper who was open a ton that game but was not targeted. I’m hindsight, maybe we did not need Cooper. Just needed Dak to not throw awful picks and to hit open receivers such as Gallup when he had the chance. Agree with the rest of the moves - Collins needed to be gone and never thought we could rely on Gregory.