• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this morning that Zeke is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Cowboys. Not sure how I feel about that. Depends how Pollard responds from his injury. We may be looking at needing two RB. Zeke can't carry the load and do we know if Davis can? Going to wait and see. Think we have to draft one high ranking RB. TU's Robinson perhaps.
I would be good with Zeke coming back to a reduced role behind Pollard. I am also good with drafting an RB, but he would have to be awfully special for me to take him in the first round. We need another corner, another WR, and another OL much more IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years off season has begun

I am going to flip out if this narrative of Cooper gains legs here.
I wouldn't want Cooper back either. What I would love to see is Gallup getting back to being a deep threat. We could use a couple of good WR's. At this stage, Hilton should be. #4 and Brown a #5-6 at best

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want Cooper back either. What I would love to see is Gallup getting back to being a deep threat. We could use a couple of good WR's. At this stage, Hilton should be. #4 and Brown a #5-6 at best
SO...at this point in the offseason, it's about getting better at wide receiver?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be good with Zeke coming back to a reduced role behind Pollard. I am also good with drafting an RB, but he would have to be awfully special for me to take him in the first round. We need another corner, another WR, and another OL much more IMO
If they could add a road grader at Guard to play next to Smith I would like that . The OL would be a strength. CB is another priority as well. Big decision at RB. I think Zeke is likely going to agree to something similar to what DLaw did. Schultz could be a salary cap casualty. I am good with Ferguson as TE #1 going forward. Pollard to me is #1 priority for bringing back. Am open to drafting a RB to add to the back field.

LVE and Wilson could be signed? I would also bring back Hilton to back up Lamb and Gallup. If they going to lose Wilson a safety would be nice .

This team is going to be good next year . I totally believe this.

The concern I have is losing Quinn. Who in the hell is the DC if Quinn leaves? This was a Superbowl defense. If only the offense did not crumble. SMFH

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Zeke at a reduced salary is important for the team and the room but can’t spend too much at that position. We need a swing tackle big time and who knows what happens at linebacker if LVE leaves but at least we have depth which we did not have last year but the drop off was significant with him not there. DT is still an issue and will be interesting to see what happens at CB. Dak is who he is. The 49ers saying that Dak is just not very good versus zone. I don’t know if I agree. He is just inconsistent and does not always see the whole field. He has become turnover prone and really no need with the defense that he has. I am very worried of the defense taking a big step back minus Quinn.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has regressed. The injuries might have taken their toll. Who knows, Jerry in his ear? All that America's team BS? Beats me, but I have little faith Dak gets better. Least he's got the huge ass "D" gold chain now. Status is important and there isn't any Roger Staubach's on the horizon.

We should do what fans do. Question everything going forward. That remains the easy part with the media and all. We're all qualified GM's.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a lighter note, Jerry had said turnovers are not in Dak's DNA. Shannon Sharp said., They contacted Maury Povich to do a DNA test, and Dak was the father of those turnovers.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Them adding Brown, Suh and Joseph was huge. Not to mention the corner they stole from the Saints
It was like they did when they got a prime T.O.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke taking a paycut is a must. Question is how much?
I'll hazard a guess and say he's willing to go down to 6M, while Dallas says 3or 4M and they settle somewhere in the middle. 4 or less I'll be happy 6 or more I'd be angry.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has regressed. The injuries might have taken their toll. Who knows, Jerry in his ear? All that America's team BS? Beats me, but I have little faith Dak gets better. Least he's got the huge ass "D" gold chain now. Status is important and there isn't any Roger Staubach's on the horizon.

We should do what fans do. Question everything going forward. That remains the easy part with the media and all. We're all qualified GM's.
Ha, we are all as qualified as the idiots who make millions on ESPN spewing bull crap daily. How Skip Bayless makes all that money SMH

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's like a flip of a coin from one year to the next.
Maybe Steele was better than Collins afterall
The front office actually got a whole lot right this year. Steele was better than Collins ever was. Cooper being cut didn't kill the team, though not replacing him did. Tyler Smith was all they could have hoped for. They added 5-6 quality rookies and another 4-5 FA's that helped. Hard to argue. They do have a lot of work to do this offseason with Pollard, Schultz, Steele, McGovern, Wilson, LVE, Anthony Brown, Hankins and Hilton all hitting FA. Decisions to be made on Zeke and Tyron. When to try and extend Lamb and Diggs. Gonna be a busy offseason

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess my thought here is a new OC with a different voice that challenges him... Probably not going to make a difference but if we're stuck with committed to him for at least the next two years then it seems some effort needs to be made to get him into a comfort zone where he can be productive and maybe improve.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I havent seen the new bling he has. He has a big D now ?