• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. Im not sure how good of a route runner he is just yet. He catches a lot of the same passes
This is on the OC to an extent. There was a route Lamb ran yesterday where he made the CB look like a fool. Lamb put up great stats for having Dak out 5 games

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb showed a bunch of heart. He played hard, and I questioned that earlier this year.he isn't a problem, we need more Cee Dee
Lamb is a beast. Other guys, besides the obvious like Micah, Pollard and Martin also stood out in the playoffs
LVE played his ass off. As did Kearse and Wilson. Izzy and Bland came on. Big Hankins is a difference maker. And Tyler Smith really impressed me.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if I am drafting for need. I strongly urge them to burn a first rounder on Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama.. Zeke looked washed. There is no reason to pay Zeke that kind of money anymore . Gibbs is not a big back,but he would be starter week one if they move on from Zeke. Gibbs is very fast and elusive. Yeah probably good thing I not GM as I would be running to the podium if Gibbs is sitting there

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb is a beast. Other guys, besides the obvious like Micah, Pollard and Martin also stood out in the playoffs
LVE played his ass off. As did Kearse and Wilson. Izzy and Bland came on. Big Hankins is a difference maker. And Tyler Smith really impressed me.
I like Diggs, but it like he won't tackle anybody. Sometimes I just have to shake my head

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Diggs, but it like he won't tackle anybody. Sometimes I just have to shake my head
I get his whole "they pay me to cover" deal when its the regular season. But not in the divisional round of the Playoffs. Even Deion Sanders could get his panties pulled up and hit someone in the post season. And Diggs sure as Hell ain't Deion when it comes to coverage

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know. How we went from a young promising team in 2016 to never getting to the next level by now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get his whole "they pay me to cover" deal when its the regular season. But not in the divisional round of the Playoffs. Even Deion Sanders could get his panties pulled up and hit someone in the post season. And Diggs sure as Hell ain't Deion when it comes to coverage
honestly I think Deion is about the only one to get away with they pay me to cover. Everyone else better fucking know how to tackle.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know. How we went from a young promising team in 2016 to never getting to the next level by now.

I thought this was the year. Not going into the year or anything but after we went 4-1 with Rush and seeing the Pass Rush i thought this was it. The depth on the DLine - so many different people could get to the QB. In the past it was 1 guy maybe 2. The LBs - heck Cox was inactive most games. 33 never got in yesterday that I saw. Thats a deep group. CBs - possibly the deepest I have ever seen us. We lost 2 of our top 3 but still found a player in Bland. Safety - cant say enough about those 3 guys. All flashed. 24 whether it was Safety or CB flashed towards the end.

Offensively - i thought the WRs were a little thin but Brown had a nice year. Gallup never got to his past self. Lamb emerged. The TEs suprised all year. I had no idea Pollard was as good as he was this year. Zeke underperformed down the stretch I tjought.

The Oline - we didnt know what to expect out of 73. He had a really nice season. Cant say enough about Steele.

Special Teams - kicking issues in the playoffs. Other than that - very solid.

Honestly - I thought we were freaking loaded.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Dak but he blew that game. Just about everybody showed up but him. No excuse for that shit. Was 2007 Romo all over again but even worse. It's a team effort and all that, but Dak blew this one.
Agreed. I'm a Dak fan and stiil stand with him, but his errors seem to be unforced errors about 70% of the time.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'm a Dak fan and stiil stand with him, but his errors seem to be unforced errors about 70% of the time.
Dak is up and down. When he is good he is good as anyone. His inconsistancy is not going to win a SB. Jerry has work to do.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ doesnt seem too happy with Dak. Is Manziel still playing some kind of football. I think i saw him playing in a league where the fans call the plays a feW years ago. Hell bring his ass in for a tryout.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is up and down. When he is good he is good as anyone. His inconsistancy is not going to win a SB. Jerry has work to do.
He really presses in key situations. No way should a veteran QB like him make those critical mistakes. Now he has a bigger monkey on his back. He was a big key to our loss yesterday. You can't have that. I also think a change in OC is due.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was the year. Not going into the year or anything but after we went 4-1 with Rush and seeing the Pass Rush i thought this was it. The depth on the DLine - so many different people could get to the QB. In the past it was 1 guy maybe 2. The LBs - heck Cox was inactive most games. 33 never got in yesterday that I saw. Thats a deep group. CBs - possibly the deepest I have ever seen us. We lost 2 of our top 3 but still found a player in Bland. Safety - cant say enough about those 3 guys. All flashed. 24 whether it was Safety or CB flashed towards the end.

Offensively - i thought the WRs were a little thin but Brown had a nice year. Gallup never got to his past self. Lamb emerged. The TEs suprised all year. I had no idea Pollard was as good as he was this year. Zeke underperformed down the stretch I tjought.

The Oline - we didnt know what to expect out of 73. He had a really nice season. Cant say enough about Steele.

The day the Eagles went out and got AJ Brown and we got rid of Cooper for nothing, I was very concerned. Dak is not the type to make others better. He needs alot of weapons.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day the Eagles went out and got AJ Brown and we got rid of Cooper for nothing, I was very concerned. Dak is not the type to make others better. He needs alot of weapons.
Yeah. Them adding Brown, Suh and Joseph was huge. Not to mention the corner they stole from the Saints

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem I have is I look at this roster and I see talent at reciever . They needed to take more deep shots down the field . I got a feeling of dread when Pollard went down. This was a game that should have been won IMO. There were recievers open and in many instances Dak rushed things . This L was on Dak . The two picks were ugly.. Zeke needs to take a big pay cut or he will need to move on. It is obvious he lost a step or two.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were loaded....but not deep. The Terrance Steele injury killed us, as did losing 2 if our 3 starting corners. Obviously, losing TP pretty much ended things for our offense Sunday. Missing on Tolbert in the draft really stung because we needed another WR all year. We need to keep as much of our talent as we can and upgrade the depth. Gonna be a tall order

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem I have is I look at this roster and I see talent at reciever . They needed to take more deep shots down the field . I got a feeling of dread when Pollard went down. This was a game that should have been won IMO. There were recievers open and in many instances Dak rushed things . This L was on Dak . The two picks were ugly.. Zeke needs to take a big pay cut or he will need to move on. It is obvious he lost a step or two.
Honestly, we need WR's for sure, but I don't think it's the need I would go after first. We had Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Cedric Wilson and Schultz last year against the Niners and a similar result. We have some great pieces on defense. I think I would try and load up more on that side of the ball and add another OL. This defense could go from good to great with a little more talent

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were loaded....but not deep. The Terrance Steele injury killed us, as did losing 2 if our 3 starting corners. Obviously, losing TP pretty much ended things for our offense Sunday. Missing on Tolbert in the draft really stung because we needed another WR all year. We need to keep as much of our talent as we can and upgrade the depth. Gonna be a tall order
Read this morning that Zeke is willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Cowboys. Not sure how I feel about that. Depends how Pollard responds from his injury. We may be looking at needing two RB. Zeke can't carry the load and do we know if Davis can? Going to wait and see. Think we have to draft one high ranking RB. TU's Robinson perhaps.