• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. I would rather have OBJ, but I don't think he really wants to play for Dallas . I would prefer they use dollars on Pollard anyway. Cowboys would be fools to not try to extend Pollard and then feature him more
Yeah. I dont see Pollard going anywhere.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rested Parsons is bad news for Rodgers. The Cowboys have a real good chance to go into Green Bay and get a victory. Rodgers is going to get hit lots

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am wrong but I'd prefer no OBJ. There seems to be a GREAT team culture here in Dallas...just can't see this guy as the missing piece
The lack of depth at wideout could be a problem..unless Tolbert does something.. the thing is this team really does not need OBJ. They would go back to using 3 wideout 90 percent of the time and they would struggle. The offense doing just fine with Cee Dee ,Gallup,Schultz,Ferguson and Hendershot as the main pass catchers. Cowboys have never had this many TE that are weapons in the passing game. I prefer the 2 and 3 TE on the field

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see how bad Josh McDaniels does as a HC , I am glad we got McCarthy. There are a lot of coaches that excell in College or as NFL Coordinators that suck as head coaches.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I see how bad Josh McDaniels does as a HC , I am glad we got McCarthy. There are a lot of coaches that excell in College or as NFL Coordinators that suck as head coaches.
We could have worse.

Thing is: coaches need a team to buy in and Dallas seems to have a team that has. It's a great environment.

This next game could underline the point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am wrong but I'd prefer no OBJ. There seems to be a GREAT team culture here in Dallas...just can't see this guy as the missing piece
I'm torn at this point. The OBJ attitude on the Rams seemed a guy I'd like to add at this point as we seem to be a little better than I thought we would be this year and another weapon on offense would help. The OBJ on the Giants and Browns, no chance. Not even if free. I don't know which we would be getting.:scratch: I do know I would rather have OBJ than give a 2nd and pay more for Cooks. That would have been a disastrous move

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2022 draft looking good. Smith,
I'm torn at this point. The OBJ attitude on the Rams seemed a guy I'd like to add at this point as we seem to be a little better than I thought we would be this year and another weapon on offense would help. The OBJ on the Giants and Browns, no chance. Not even if free. I don't know which we would be getting.:scratch: I do know I would rather have OBJ than give a 2nd and pay more for Cooks. That would have been a disastrous move
I feel the same way... cooks while decent is not as good as OBJ. I do know he wore out the welcome in NY,otherwise they dont trade him. We know from past history Jerry will put up with a player if the player is good. See TO. Lot of Cowboys fans hated that move. So if it happens then I will root for OBJ like I did TO. But not necessarily love the move. The good thing about signing OBJ we lose no draft picks. Still this would surprise me if it happens. The only reason why it makes sense is the Cowboys have no proven depth at WR.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of talking coming from Jerry in regards to OBJ.. I dont remember the last time he talked this much about a FA.