• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea what to make of the NFL this year. Bengals came into this game tonight pretty hot , but just got mauled by the Browns. Browns are 3-5 snd looked like contenders tonight. Interesting day tomorrow. Got to believe more than a few teams believe they have a shot.
Everything seems pretty normal to me after 7 or 8 played with the grind and winter coming

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@duke1861 I'd rather have this discussion on this thread as opposed to a game thread.

Anyone paying attention to Seattle can see that however they're doing it, they got Geno Smith playing at a pretty damn high level. He's only training Tua & Mahomes in QBR and he's not killing the team with costly mistakes. Who the hell would have predicted that before the season? I still think their defense is a little suspect (maybe a little more than a "little") but if the offense can continue to be this efficient they have a shot at the playoffs. I think the Niners may be rounding into form now that they have McCaffery. They missed a legitimate running threat. They have one now.

Played them Week 2... game didn't seem as close as the score would indicate. I'm not sure what to make of them although I give a ton of credit to Daboli. Never know what a coaching change can or will do but he definitely has them playing a whole lot better - especially Jones. They have a bye as well as the Cowboys this week and their next two are at home against the Texans & Lions before the rematch down here. Their schedule looks favorable. So momentum wise - They are legit.

As long as they leave Heinicke in there, they have a shot to win a game in the division (2 against the Giants; 1 each against DAL & PHI). Even Rivera has to know that at this point. Not saying he's "the answer" at QB but he's way better than Wentz and that team just seems to play better when he's in there.
Good points.

I see 3 NFC East teams making the playoffs at this point. Obviously, WSH is not one of them.

As long as Rivera is running the ship and has authority over the roster, WSH will be in last place. He simply has no idea what he is doing.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a trade even worth it right now? Is the team a player or two away? I don't know about that. Really depends on who is available and the position. We could use maybe a good lineman. If I ran the team I would not trade for an expensive reciever. I would kind of like to focus on bringing Pollard back. Yeah Pollard don't block great,but this guy is a good back and a big play waiting to happen. I think this team can win a lot of games by using Schultz,Ferguson,Hendershot,Zeke and Pollard. We don't need to bring in another reciever and revert back to what we were doing the past 10 years.
I think we need a corner after losing Lewis

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings trade for TE - TJ Hockenson. Not sure what they have to give up.

3 hours. Where will Hunt , Cooks , B. Chubb, Burns , Jeudy , Moore wind up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trades today for Cowboys. I am ok with that. cooks I liked 5 years ago. OBJ could be a target,but even that move would surprise me. I think it smarter to roll with what we got

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why...Watkins is clearly more impactful and the fat boys have their role.
why do I hate missing on DTs?
Because I find the middle of the trenches to be one of the most important spots (& often overlooked)

As far as Hill being gone. He needed to be gone. Still hate missing on DTs.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn is much more in touch with what works today. Not a head coach IMO but pay that man to stay as defensive coordinator and not leave to be a head coach