• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears put the Boys to a strong test!!! The Boys came to play and passed the test!!!

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears put the Boys to a strong test!!! The Boys came to play and passed the test!!!
And I'm sure DQ and his staff are busy looking at where improvements are required. Nice way to spend an off week.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@duke1861 I'd rather have this discussion on this thread as opposed to a game thread.

Agreed.

I think the 49ers will start to improve. I don't know if the Seahawks will keep it up. Who knows.
Anyone paying attention to Seattle can see that however they're doing it, they got Geno Smith playing at a pretty damn high level. He's only training Tua & Mahomes in QBR and he's not killing the team with costly mistakes. Who the hell would have predicted that before the season? I still think their defense is a little suspect (maybe a little more than a "little") but if the offense can continue to be this efficient they have a shot at the playoffs. I think the Niners may be rounding into form now that they have McCaffery. They missed a legitimate running threat. They have one now.
Do you see the giants keeping up their momentum? Have you all played them yet?
Played them Week 2... game didn't seem as close as the score would indicate. I'm not sure what to make of them although I give a ton of credit to Daboli. Never know what a coaching change can or will do but he definitely has them playing a whole lot better - especially Jones. They have a bye as well as the Cowboys this week and their next two are at home against the Texans & Lions before the rematch down here. Their schedule looks favorable. So momentum wise - They are legit.
Do you see the commanders being shut out in the division? I can't see them beating Dallas or Philly at all. They might split with the giants?
As long as they leave Heinicke in there, they have a shot to win a game in the division (2 against the Giants; 1 each against DAL & PHI). Even Rivera has to know that at this point. Not saying he's "the answer" at QB but he's way better than Wentz and that team just seems to play better when he's in there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Myles Garrets House tonight for Halloween , he is now my favorite Non Cowboy

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a trade even worth it right now? Is the team a player or two away? I don't know about that. Really depends on who is available and the position. We could use maybe a good lineman. If I ran the team I would not trade for an expensive reciever. I would kind of like to focus on bringing Pollard back. Yeah Pollard don't block great,but this guy is a good back and a big play waiting to happen. I think this team can win a lot of games by using Schultz,Ferguson,Hendershot,Zeke and Pollard. We don't need to bring in another reciever and revert back to what we were doing the past 10 years.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea what to make of the NFL this year. Bengals came into this game tonight pretty hot , but just got mauled by the Browns. Browns are 3-5 snd looked like contenders tonight. Interesting day tomorrow. Got to believe more than a few teams believe they have a shot.