• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then of course there is this side of Collins that makes you like seeing him gone

This is ultimately why he is gone. Those games he missed previously for non football reasons. Not reliable. A very good player when focused though.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have 7 night or off Sunday games. Which means for us that dont live in the Texas area. We get almost half the games on TV. :yes:
Then we might still get some Cowboy games on Sunday if they become the Sunday game on TV.
Pretty much a yearly thing here in Vegas. A few yesrs ago I got 15 of the 16. With the Raiders moving in it has taken a game or two away from me, but I still get them on a regular basis.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it looked bad when I saw it, but Luckily looks like Smith is ok. Just another reminder he isn’t likely playing 17games and our backup as of today is Josh Ball. I would be shocked if we don’t add an OT between now and week 3.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it looked bad when I saw it, but Luckily looks like Smith is ok. Just another reminder he isn’t likely playing 17games and our backup as of today is Josh Ball. I would be shocked if we don’t add an OT between now and week 3.

I'm afraid Tyron's health will be our downfall.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TSmith is out for months with a severe hamstring injury. I'm gonna go ahead and again say that keeping La'el Collins instead of rolling with Josh Ball might have been the way to go. Tyron is gonna miss half the season.
They can kick Tyler Smith out to LT and start McGovern at LG. A better scenario would be signing Eric Fisher to be our LT till Tyron gets back and leave Smith at LG where he is starting to come on. The Cowboys have the cap space. They have been stubborn about wanting to sign FA OL. If they don't sign someone now, it's straight up stupidity

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the news went from he left practice without a limp which seemed like he wouldn't miss any time, to he's getting a precautionary MRI, I knew he was missing time. This one the team needs to answer for. Everyone who follows football knew Smith wasn't playing 17 games and this team is still rolling Josh Ball out there. If we don't bring in Fisher or one of these other guys, the only move is probably to put Tyler Smith at LT and play McGovern, which is likely to be ugly at both spots. This damn front office is so inept. They run the team like cheerleaders who keep and play "their guys" and don't ever foresee that "what if" scenarios. Next Lamb gets hurt and we play a bunch of guys who wouldn't ever see the field on many teams

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the news went from he left practice without a limp which seemed like he wouldn't miss any time, to he's getting a precautionary MRI, I knew he was missing time. This one the team needs to answer for. Everyone who follows football knew Smith wasn't playing 17 games and this team is still rolling Josh Ball out there. If we don't bring in Fisher or one of these other guys, the only move is probably to put Tyler Smith at LT and play McGovern, which is likely to be ugly at both spots. This damn front office is so inept. They run the team like cheerleaders who keep and play "their guys" and don't ever foresee that "what if" scenarios. Next Lamb gets hurt and we play a bunch of guys who wouldn't ever see the field on many teams

Inept is hammer to nail correct

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lining a rookie up at LT next to a guy that was so bad last season that he couldn't beat out Connor Williams for a starting job next to a C who is at the very best "average"...

Gonna be a long year, kids.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lining a rookie up at LT next to a guy that was so bad last season that he couldn't beat out Connor Williams for a starting job next to a C who is at the very best "average"...

Gonna be a long year, kids.
If that's the plan, it's a good thing Dak is in great shape because he is gonna be on the run. Right now we don't need one vet lineman, we need two

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's now being reported that Smiths hamstring tore off the bone in his knee. Needs surgery. Earliest return is December, likely out for the season

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's now being reported that Smiths hamstring tore off the bone in his knee. Needs surgery. Earliest return is December, likely out for the season

Wont play this year but they already needed to address the OL.

I guess they could continue to bury their head in the sand and hope something magically happens but like you said in the other post that would be pure stupidity

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont play this year but they already needed to address the OL.

I guess they could continue to bury their head in the sand and hope something magically happens but like you said in the other post that would be pure stupidity
They may just tank this season and roll with what they have. Next year is gonna look way different in Dallas. Likely Zeke's last season and Tyron may have played his last game with the Cowboys