• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may just tank this season and roll with what they have. Next year is gonna look way different in Dallas. Likely Zeke's last season and Tyron may have played his last game with the Cowboys

Surgery is always a whole lot tougher to return from that just rehabbing or an injury that just needs time or rest to recover from. I wouldn't be surprised if TS decides to hang em'up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the Patriots might make Wynn available though I haven't watched much of him
He was rated the 11th best pass protector in 2020. I think it's mainly a salary dump for NE. We have enough good DL to make a trade or possibly give them a mid round pick Wynn is an option, FA Eric Fisher could play LT, or Jason Peters could play RT and Steele could go to left. Or they could move Tyler Smith to tackle.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas needs to flip a DL for an OT NOW
The odds of that lining up are not likely. Plus our DL aren't going to bring back much and we need a starting OT (or OG if we move T Smith 73) not a bottom of the roster guy. There are still guys out there they can just sign. If it's a trade it's like for picks not players I would think

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was rated the 11th best pass protector in 2020. I think it's mainly a salary dump for NE. We have enough good DL to make a trade or possibly give them a mid round pick Wynn is an option, FA Eric Fisher could play LT, or Jason Peters could play RT and Steele could go to left. Or they could move Tyler Smith to tackle.
Unfortunately based on how our front office operates, I'm guessing it's the latter and they will tell us how this was the plan all along and how smart they are to have drafted T Smith 73 and really wanted him as an OT all along. Who cares that he will likely struggle at LT and McGovern next to Biadasz will be as bad as it was last year. After all, they are Football guys

So if we move Tyler our OL is: Tyler Smith/McGovern/Biadasz/Martin/Steele. All this with a starting TE who can't block and one good receiver playing for the first month of the season. I sure hope our defense is good...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds of that lining up are not likely. Plus our DL aren't going to bring back much and we need a starting OT (or OG if we move T Smith 73) not a bottom of the roster guy. There are still guys out there they can just sign. If it's a trade it's like for picks not players I would think
Were going to release good players fron the DL, they can be traded for good Ol other teams will have to cut.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were going to release good players fron the DL, they can be traded for good Ol other teams will have to cut.
I wouldn't categorize the DL we will be releasing as "good". Heck, I think we would be better off adding a good DT still. Even if another team likes one of our bottom DL it has to be a team with an OL that we like enough to protect our $40M QB and they don't want. How often does that happen in Football? Are we getting a starting OL for for Carlos Watkins or Basham?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH,. Tyler Smith likely moves to LT? Ball has not been good. Cowboys going to have to use 12 personnel.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately based on how our front office operates, I'm guessing it's the latter and they will tell us how this was the plan all along and how smart they are to have drafted T Smith 73 and really wanted him as an OT all along. Who cares that he will likely struggle at LT and McGovern next to Biadasz will be as bad as it was last year. After all, they are Football guys

So if we move Tyler our OL is: Tyler Smith/McGovern/Biadasz/Martin/Steele. All this with a starting TE who can't block and one good receiver playing for the first month of the season. I sure hope our defense is good...
Ferguson looks like a better blocker than schultz. Cowboys need to sign a veteran and they need to do it today.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excess for excess seems logical with regards to a trade this weekend

The Jerry curse says hold by beer a second.
ONWARD!
Sounds like they might not make a move till after week 1. They have to have Tyron on the roster week 1 to put him on IR. The problem with waiting, to me, is the schedule starts out Tampa and Cinncy. It seems like Jerry and Stephen are trying to prove they are the smartest guys in the room and not do the obvious thing, which is sign a solid LT like Eric Fisher. Over 25 years and counting since it has worked out for them

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess if you can't block them, try to run around them really quickly...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess if you can't block them, try to run around them really quickly...
yep...smash mouth and quick hitches, slants to get playmakers in space.
About all Moore can do at this point. The Rook will knock people on their ass, and most likely holds less in the run game at tackle.

Manster might get his wish at center as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...smash mouth and quick hitches, slants to get playmakers in space.
About all Moore can do at this point. The Rook will knock people on their ass, and most likely holds less in the run game at tackle.

Manster might get his wish at center as well.
Supposedly Empi has done a good job in the interior. Farniok has looked good in the pre season. Farniok bullied some of those Chargers in pass protection and does a real good job at getting to the 2nd level at run blocking. I dont trust Biadz or McGovern much. Josh Ball does not look ready yet. Ball looks better than Chaz Green though and has potential. Waletzko is the one I want to see more of.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they might not make a move till after week 1. They have to have Tyron on the roster week 1 to put him on IR. The problem with waiting, to me, is the schedule starts out Tampa and Cinncy. It seems like Jerry and Stephen are trying to prove they are the smartest guys in the room and not do the obvious thing, which is sign a solid LT like Eric Fisher. Over 25 years
25 years of idiocy when it comes to the salary cap. Fisher would be a smart move so it probably won't happen.