• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries happen all the time, man. A big part of assessing a team's talent level is depth. It's one thing OSU has done an incredible job of doing. They rotate guys in and out all the time to give them much needed experience, and then when something like this happens they're fine. When we played ND in our bowl game last year, we were down 3 starting defensive linemen (including Joey Bosa and Adolphus Washington, who were both drafted just a few months later), but we made it work.

Also, you weren't down any players on offense, but you couldn't do anything.

PSU beat OSU, yes. However, when you look at that game objectively, you can see that OSU clearly outplayed them but lost on one of the rarest plays in college football.

Enough said when you posted "PSU beat OSU, yes"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bettman is a joke I agree. How can you justify having a Hockey team in fucking Sunrise Florida? LMAO!
Or doing everything in his power. To keep a failing team in Arizona . I'm not to big on Vegas getting a team. Over an area that would flourish like Quebec, Wisconsin or the pacific northeast

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or doing everything in his power. To keep a failing team in Arizona . I'm not to big on Vegas getting a team. Over an area that would flourish like Quebec, Wisconsin or the pacific northeast
I bet that Vegas team will be a disaster. Golden Knights? Dear lord.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Washington will win easily, so it doesn't matter and we are on to the Orange Bowl vs FSU.
Oh damn I like that matchup, too. Fuck, the B1G is in line for some sweet matchups.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries happen all the time, man. A big part of assessing a team's talent level is depth. It's one thing OSU has done an incredible job of doing. They rotate guys in and out all the time to give them much needed experience, and then when something like this happens they're fine. When we played ND in our bowl game last year, we were down 3 starting defensive linemen (including Joey Bosa and Adolphus Washington, who were both drafted just a few months later), but we made it work.

Also, you weren't down any players on offense, but you couldn't do anything.

PSU beat OSU, yes. However, when you look at that game objectively, you can see that OSU clearly outplayed them but lost on one of the rarest plays in college football.

Oh and assessing a teams talent level is depth you say. The fact that PSU has been on sanctions lost scholarships which affected their depth chart EXTREMELLY and you want a pat on the back for Buckeyes doing a great job rotating their players in.
upload_2016-11-29_20-31-9.png

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh okay. I wasn't sure how they did that, if they went with the playoff rankings or they just automatically rolled with the CCG runner-up.

Well, you have a very real chance to see USC face this PSU team you're so fond of. If not... damn, could be USC-michigan. I'd be watching the fuck out of that one. Hell USC vs. any of the top 4 B1G teams has the makings for a hell of a game.
The tie breaker for the Rose Bowl should a PAC team make the play offs.Is the next highest ranked team in the play off rankings. SC and Colorado are close. But SC may get an edge due to head to heads and SOS.I'm not sure how it would work for the BIG. Projections are across the board. Some have Colorado. Im seeing a lot of USC,Michigan,OSU,WIsky and PSU.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Clemson loses this weekend to make things simpler. They really haven't played anybody.
Thats the match up I think has the most potential for upset. Clemson has been Jeckyl and Hyde this year. V Tech may pull that out. If the bad Clemson shows

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Michigan and Ohio State should never be in the same division. Play each other every year as your last game but they shouldn't be in the same division. The East is head and shoulders above the West division IMO which it makes it even harder for me to accept that both OSU & UM have a good chance to be in the playoffs over Penn State who won that division and could win the Big10.

I don't see my boys beating the Badgers because of the Badgers nasty defense but if they do prove me wrong again then dear Lord what does Penn State need to do to be in the playoffs? Should we make it 8 teams in playoffs, I rather not but seriously it feels like PSU is being punished some how when all they have done is win since they lost to Michigan.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wisconsin wins, they will knock Washington out, even if Washington beats Colorado.

For either Wisconsin or PSU to be in Clemson & Washington need to lose plus they need to win their game by 21+pts

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan being ranked 5th and was said by the playoff committee to be very close in margin to Washington is why if Washington loses Michigan is in and doesn't matter who wins Big10.