• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in Robot Hell that Ohio State will be bumped out of playoffs. They just beat Michigan and can't lose a game till playoffs are set. Penn State can win by 300 points and Ohio state and Penn st will be in the playoffs but OSU will remain.
Challenge accepted. I'll work on it :plotting:

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if OSU drops to 4 in that situation would PSU winning the conference be enough to jump them into 4th given that they woulve beaten the 4th place team?

That is what is going to make the next week so interesting/exciting/frustrating. What matters more to the powers the be, a conference title and head to head win or a better resume?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaah, Waaaaaah

Go start another "Rodgers is gay" thread, there aren't enough from you already.

Waaaaaaah, Waaaaaaaah
You're drunk my man. Run along and go fap to some gay ****. You seem butthurt over my Gayders threads though. :dhd: What is your IQ 60?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if OSU drops to 4 in that situation would PSU winning the conference be enough to jump them into 4th given that they woulve beaten the 4th place team?

I don't see OSU dropping any spots when they cant lose this week.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what the hell is going on? Why is the PSU fan saying Michigan is getting in over PSU and the Michigan fan is saying PSU wins any they jump Michigan? Can't we all just go back to putting our homer goggles on and duke it out?
Im just going to blame Urban Meyer :bolt:

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what the hell is going on? Why is the PSU fan saying Michigan is getting in over PSU and the Michigan fan is saying PSU wins any they jump Michigan? Can't we all just go back to putting our homer goggles on and duke it out?

Lol. Just what I gathered from the show tonight

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give two shits, but the title reminded me of a guy from ESPN. WhenYouSayWisconsin. LOL

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what is going to make the next week so interesting/exciting/frustrating. What matters more to the powers the be, a conference title and head to head win or a better resume?
Thats where we do need clarity. And to be honest. I think this year gives good reason to expand the play offs or make revisions

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're drunk my man. Run along and go fap to some gay ****. You seem butthurt over my Gayders threads though. :dhd: What is your IQ 60?

lol, You start multiple "Aaron Gaydgers" threads and my IQ is low? Bwaaahahahahahaha, ok junior. You sure do like to talk about gay stuff a lot...whatever floats your boat, fancy britches.

waaaaaaah, waaaaaaah....

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, You start multiple "Aaron Gaydgers" threads and my IQ is low? Bwaaahahahahahaha, ok junior. You sure do like to talk about gay stuff a lot...whatever floats your boat, fancy britches.

waaaaaaah, waaaaaaah....
I guess you like to defend your own kind? It's fine bro. Fags are people too!

Raider917

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats where we do need clarity. And to be honest. I think this year gives good reason to expand the play offs or make revisions
what was the major blunder that caused the ncaa to move toward the 4 game playoff? im sure it was a real high profile school getting snubbed but i cant remember. if a school like michigan or osu get the snubbing this year it would be interesting.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant even watch ESPN. Its awful :L Tbh I would wait until the CCG's and next weeks show. Right now its all just all show for ratings

Yeah I was thinking "why the fuck am I watching this" and then watched anyways lol...I feel like they made it pretty clear that PSU and Wisconsin are out but I guess we'll just see what happens...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was the major blunder that caused the ncaa to move toward the 4 game playoff? im sure it was a real high profile school getting snubbed but i cant remember. if a school like michigan or osu get the snubbing this year it would be interesting.
I believe the rematch bowl. Where they put an Alabama team with no conference championship. In the title game against an LSU team that already beat them in the regular season. Leaving anOklahoma State team with a conference championship. That was arguably the second best team in the country out. Which is why I think PSU should get in if they win

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking "why the fuck am I watching this" and then watched anyways lol...I feel like they made it pretty clear that PSU and Wisconsin are out but I guess we'll just see what happens...
I don't even pay attention to them.I think they talk just to hear themselves talk. I don't think they actually know. I had to listen to the same thing through the USC/ND game. Instead of actually commentating the game :L I had to mute Griese because i was getting sick of hearing him talk about Colorado making the play offs

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Ohio State won the BIG Championship 59-0, if PSU or Wisconsin wins like that they will be in the playoffs...and I will send blankets to Hell.

That's very true but there are key differences here. Ohio st didn't own a head to head win over either team and, unlike both teams, your boys aren't going to play a game. TCU and Baylor had games during the conference title week that gave them one last chance to impress the committee. If the teams were still jumped after putting up wins the same week, I can see them being jumped a little more easily if they don't play at all.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's very true but there are key differences here. Ohio st didn't own a head to head win over either team and, unlike both teams, your boys aren't going to play a game. TCU and Baylor had games during the conference title week that gave them one last chance to impress the committee. If the teams were still jumped after putting up wins the same week, I can see them being jumped a little more easily if they don't play at all.
That's exactly how I see it. The head to head along with a conference championship. Seems a little too steep to overlook and bypass

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if a conference champion has either zero losses or 1 loss they can't be denied in most scenerios. But with a 2 loss conference champ nothing is guaranteed. But If penn state gets in over Ohio State I won't cry about it. There would be a great argument for it.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Just what I gathered from the show tonight

I really hope the outcome of the conference title games really shake up the rankings. What I always hated about the AP and, more so the coaches poll, was you were almost always guaranteed to stay in your slot unless you lost or had a big time win.

I am a big fan of completely re-ranking teams each week based on the body of work. Yes, we will get a ton of pissed off fans with the usual "why did my team drop when they didn't lose", but it should be about who's actually better.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it at four, only because right now we're question if conference titles really matter. How much worse would it be if the playoff was 8 teams? But, it would be great to have more transparency into the deliberation process.