• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Converting a 4th and 1 is not comparable to blocking a FG and returning it for a TD. I haven't skewed a single thing.

OSU has been better this year from start to finish outside of 4 minutes. Everyone can see that but you. Winning an arbitrary 13th game against a team OSU already beat on the road means nothing. You say OSU would be backing into the playoffs, though it's PSU who backed their way into the CCG just because of a huge upset in a game they weren't even a part of.
Blocking a field goal is a football play. The forth down was a spot call and in the officials hands. Point is there is no "fluke" play. Games are 4 quarters. And whether you like it or not PSU was the better team. There's games I would like to have back this season. But it doesn't work that way., I do not have a biased opinion I'm a USC fan. I'm just looking at facts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing if PSU wins. They would have

The same win total
An 8-1 conference record as opposed to a 7-1 conference record
A conference championship
And a head to head victory

That's just too much for me to look past

Oh you're just angry USC can't play in the 12 Pack title game & the only way they go to the Playoff is if Clay Aiken buys tickets for the team.

:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blocking a field goal is a football play. The forth down was a spot call and in the officials hands. Point is there is no "fluke" play. Games are 4 quarters. And whether you like it or not PSU was the better team. There's games I would like to have back this season. But it doesn't work that way., I do not have a biased opinion I'm a USC fan. I'm just looking at facts

You know what really matters?

fuck meeeechegan!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you're just angry USC can't play in the 12 Pack title game & the only way they go to the Playoff is if Clay Aiken buys tickets for the team.

:lol:
I wouldn't want them too. They didn't earn that right.I'm just happy they turned the season around. Clay Aiken, Teddy Pendergast and Ricky Martin did a great job coaching. And Darnold Schwartzeneger was a major improvement at QB

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want them too. They didn't earn that right.I'm just happy they turned the season around. Clay Aiken, Teddy Pendergast and Ricky Martin did a great job. And Darnold Schwartzeneger was a major improvement at QB

Did you know Lynn Swann is a shitty AD? Hail Harbaugh!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more American than baseball, apple pie & Jim Harbaugh? Seriously is there anything?:noidea:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do not have the same conference record. The head to head breaks that tie. You're playing semantics again. Do we go back to discrediting OSU's win over Michigan due to one play? You can argue and skew numbers. It doesn't change the results on the field. Or that PSU beat OSU straight out on the field.
So why did it take one of the biggest upsets of the year in a game PSU didn't even play in for PSU to back into the CCG?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what really matters?

fuck meeeechegan!!!
Would now be a bad time to break it to Trustme. Clay Aiken is 1 win away. From matching harbaughs record in their first years. Coaching the perspective teams?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you would be saying the same thing I am if the roles were reversed. Watch the game and tell me if the outcome changed :dhd:

I saw it. You didn't. I guess they dominated since you didn't see it lol.

^^^His H2H theory: "You win head-to-head everything else falls out the window. They are one of the best four teams. Declare them now. Why look at the entire body of work when we have this H2H matchup" LOLLLL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would now be a bad time to break it to Trustme. Clay Aiken is 1 win away. From matching harbaughs record in their first years. Coaching the perspective teams?

Ya might wanna leave trustme alone, he's still in denial about meeeechegan losing. Wait a minute, that's actually mNb09. My bad. So I say yeah...tell him the good news!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it. You didn't. I guess they dominated since you didn't see it lol.

^^^His H2H theory: "You win head-to-head everything else falls out the window. They are one of the best four teams. Declare them now. Why look at the entire body of work when we have this H2H matchup" LOLLLL
I watched the game it was 4 quarters. And last I checked the scoreboard disagrees with you . I get it you're an OSU fan.But you're really stretching.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did, 12 of them. OSU is 11-1 against one of the toughest schedules with 3 wins over the top 7 teams, two of those on the road.
You don't say... While they do have a decent schedule 'including' the 3 wins, I can't agree it's 'with' the 3 wins b/c that is complete nonsense considering 6 of the teams on the Ohio State schedule had a combined record of 27-45.

And of the four top teams tOSU played, 2 wins required OT (1 at home), 1 was lost, and 1 was by a 2 score margin.

Ohio State's season clearly could have easily gone the other way, thank God for them other 6 marginal teams along the way, eh?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because as a fan of the sport. I want to see the best 4 teams in the play offs. And PSU earned that right where it counts.
Nope they didn't. You dodged my question entirely, as I figured you would. They only got there because Iowa upset michigan.

Round robin: OSU beats michigan, michigan beats PSU, PSU beats OSU. Only way PSU gets in over the other two is because of arguably the biggest upset of the year. Why? Because PSU isn't as good as OSU and michigan.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope they didn't. You dodged my question entirely, as I figured you would. They only got there because Iowa upset michigan.

Round robin: OSU beats michigan, michigan beats PSU, PSU beats OSU. Only way PSU gets in over the other two is because of arguably the biggest upset of the year. Why? Because PSU isn't as good as OSU and michigan.
What was the question?Ive been skimming because there is no valid reason Ohio State should get in over PSU. Given the results of the season

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Penn State has a head to head victory over Ohio State. Which is the reason they are in the CCG. Penn State won the division. You may not like it but it is what it is. Had Ohio State beaten Penn State it would be different.But they did not. No matter how you spin it facts are facts. Penn State got the job done

11-2 > 11-1
8-1>7-1
Conference championship
Head to head win over Ohio state