• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no they don't. Literally nothing favors them except an extra game, an extra game against an opponent already beat.

Nothing but...BEATING OSU and potentially WINNING OSU"S CONFERENCE. They ate your cookies, bro.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but...BEATING OSU and potentially WINNING OSU"S CONFERENCE. They ate your cookies, bro.

Yep they dominated Ohio State. That blocked punt and field goal was it. Total domination by Penn St lol

Remember this is the team that lost to Pittsburgh and got blown out by scUM :dhd: One of the best four teams? I guess you think so, most would not agree.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those can be changed quite easily...not so easy for you or the state of Ohio to stop sucking caulk

So you don't have a team....well that sucks literally. Have fun jumping team to team pussy

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"UM totally outplayed OSU as long as take into account the fact that UM's quarterback doesn't actually play for UM."

No, you are right. OSU's offense that had a FG to tie the game and send it to OT and their longest TD drive of regulation was 13 yards -- they definitely weren't outplayed. Disregard the 8 sacks and 13 TFL :L

If you'd like -- I could go from website to website saying the exact same thing. I realize a die hard OSU will disagree, but I'm guessing those who write and analyze the game for a living know a little more.

Be happy with the win. If you don't think you were outplayed the majority of the game. Watch it again.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep they dominated Ohio State. That blocked punt and field goal was it. Total domination by Penn St lol

Remember this is the team that lost to Pittsburgh and got blown out by scUM :dhd: One of the best four teams? I guess you think so, most would not agree.

Funny. You sound like a Michigan fan talking about the Saturday's game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell. If you give UM the win. I will say OSU bent us over all game. The only thing that matters is the W. moral victories mean nothing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are right. OSU's offense that had a FG to tie the game and send it to OT and their longest TD drive of regulation was 13 yards -- they definitely weren't outplayed. Disregard the 8 sacks and 13 TFL :L

If you'd like -- I could go from website to website saying the exact same thing. I realize a die hard OSU will disagree, but I'm guessing those who write and analyze the game for a living know a little more.

Be happy with the win. If you don't think you were outplayed the majority of the game. Watch it again.

Like I said before, we dominated the Penn St game...so. Even though Michigan controlled basically the entire 1st half mainly due to field position from the getgo. Ohio St actually ended up winning the yardage 330-310 but 1st down was awful going 3-16. Michigan could not stop Ohio St running late in the 2nd half.

It is crazy Ohio St can beat a veteran team going 3-16 on 3rd downs and have zero passing attack, especially deep. Then missing two easy field goals. The game shouldn't even have came down to that 1st down if our kicker makes a chipshot 21 yarder.

This says how truly great of a win and comeback this was for Ohio St. That's called finding a way to win a game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. You sound like a Michigan fan talking about the Saturday's game.

You are the one who mentioned it. A loss is a loss but you are acted like Penn St is a far better team. Sorry but you are just wrong but thanks for your opinion lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St Penn St

1st Downs 19 13
3rd down efficiency 9-22 2-13
4th down efficiency 1-2 0-1
Total Yards 413 276
Passing 245 154
Comp-Att 28-43 8-23
Yards per pass 5.7 6.7
Interceptions thrown 0 0
Rushing 168 122
Rushing Attempts 40 37
Yards per rush 4.2 3.3
Penalties 8-45 1-5
Turnovers 0 1
Fumbles lost 0 1
Interceptions thrown 0 0
Possession 37:19 22:41

:suds:

If you want to say Michigan dominated, I won't disagree but you have to use the same logic on the Ohio St - Penn St game. It is only fair.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, we dominated the Penn St game...so. Even though Michigan controlled basically the entire 1st half mainly due to field position from the getgo. Ohio St actually ended up winning the yardage 330-310 but 1st down was awful going 3-16. Michigan could not stop Ohio St running late in the 2nd half.

It is crazy Ohio St can beat a veteran team going 3-16 on 3rd downs and have zero passing attack, especially deep. Then missing two easy field goals. The game shouldn't even have came down to that 1st down if our kicker makes a chipshot 21 yarder.

This says how truly great of a win and comeback this was for Ohio St. That's called finding a way to win a game.

You fail to mention UM gifting you the only 2 TD's you scored and fumbling at the 1 yard line on a snap from center.

Hell, the 2nd interception, we didn't want you to have to go all 13 yards. So we got multiple flags, so Weber could just score from the 1.

That was when Harbaugh was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct by the ref, who said, and I quote -- that is a technical in basketball for throwing your clipboard. :pound:

UM was doomed from the get go in that game, as soon as I saw a guy in the Ohio HOF was one of the refs, I knew were screwed. :behindsofa:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, and despite all that, they still had more yards than Michigan, more first downs and, most importantly, more points.

I guess it's a good thing for tOSU that football games aren't scored by sacks and TFLs.

I'm not saying that it wasn't close as hell, or that OSU outplayed Michigan, this whole "Michigan outplayed Ohio State" is hyperbole.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who mentioned it. A loss is a loss but you are acted like Penn St is a far better team. Sorry but you are just wrong but thanks for your opinion lol.

No. I said PSU has 2 big things on their resume that OSU does not. They can win a conference title and they have the head to head win. I actually said that OSU is the better team, so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I doubt that you do either. I think this is the perfect time for you to stop typing and start reading, before you make another post.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, like I said, you indicated "my papers" as well as all the national sports agreed with you, so I went to Columbus Dispatch and ESPN, and they're not flying the "tOSU got lucky" flag like you are.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, like I said, you indicated "my papers" as well as all the national sports agreed with you, so I went to Columbus Dispatch and ESPN, and they're not flying the "tOSU got lucky" flag like you are.

I will post each and every one for you tonight. As I said, even some random journalist from Arkansas who votes for the AP poll put UM ahead of OSU, because UM outplayed OSU on the road and if not for the refs UM would have won the game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, and despite all that, they still had more yards than Michigan, more first downs and, most importantly, more points.

I guess it's a good thing for tOSU that football games aren't scored by sacks and TFLs.

I'm not saying that it wasn't close as hell, or that OSU outplayed Michigan, this whole "Michigan outplayed Ohio State" is hyperbole.

Going into the 4th quarter. OSU had roughly 125 yards of offense total. That includes 70 yards on the opening drive.

After the 2nd interception UM quit trusting Speight and trying to run the clock while holding the lead. OSU moved the ball, but couldn't score. It took the final drive and a last second FG to force OT.

Is it that hard to understand? You guys won. You guys got every close call. Be happy for the W. That is all that matters.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, there's a different story. First half? Absolutely. 3rd quarter? Nope. 4th? Nope.

Hell, Durbin doesn't miss two should-be-gimmie FGs, and they go into the half tied and tOSU wins in regulation.

Add it all together and I can't see how someone can say UofM outplayed tOSU.