• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will post each and every one for you tonight. As I said, even some random journalist from Arkansas who votes for the AP poll put UM ahead of OSU, because UM outplayed OSU on the road and if not for the refs UM would have won the game.

Can't wait to hear what the guy from Arkansas has to say. Where'd the rest of the AP rank UofM?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to mention UM gifting you the only 2 TD's you scored and fumbling at the 1 yard line on a snap from center.

Hell, the 2nd interception, we didn't want you to have to go all 13 yards. So we got multiple flags, so Weber could just score from the 1.

That was when Harbaugh was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct by the ref,
who said, and I quote -- that is a technical in basketball for throwing your clipboard. :pound:

UM was doomed from the get go in that game, as soon as I saw a guy in the Ohio HOF was one of the refs, I knew were screwed. :behindsofa:

So basically you are saying Harbaugh is an idiot. He was complaining bc his player got a penalty that he actually deserved to get :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I said PSU has 2 big things on their resume that OSU does not. They can win a conference title and they have the head to head win. I actually said that OSU is the better team, so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I doubt that you do either. I think this is the perfect time for you to stop typing and start reading, before you make another post.

And I said Ohio St has everything else going for them including one less loss, better resume by far, better SOS, better common opponent in Michigan, already ranked much higher by far, etc. Tejas fans literally can't read. :L

Have a fun offseason loser

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I said Ohio St has everything else going for them including one less loss. Tejas fans literally can't read. :L
Have fun offseason loser

Are 12 years old? Seriously, what is the matter with you?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the 2nd interception UM quit trusting Speight and trying to run the clock while holding the lead. OSU moved the ball, but couldn't score. It took the final drive and a last second FG to force OT.

Heading into Saturday's game, Durbin was 14/14 on FG's less than 40 yards. It took him inexplicably missing two of those for UofM to make it out of regulation.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will post each and every one for you tonight. As I said, even some random journalist from Arkansas who votes for the AP poll put UM ahead of OSU, because UM outplayed OSU on the road and if not for the refs UM would have won the game.

And like I said he didn't watch the Penn St game bc it is a similar situation but the shit that guy was saying was absurd. That he should be on the committee and Michigan won. A looney.

Maybe some Ohio St fan fucked his mom

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into Saturday's game, Durbin was 14/14 on FG's less than 40 yards. It took him inexplicably missing two of those for UofM to make it out of regulation.
So Durban choked!!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the pick 6, the pick at the 13 that led to the only TD OSU scored on offense, or the fumbled snap at the 1 yard line by Speight. So those 21 points are offset by the 6 from two missed FG's:L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the pick 6, the pick at the 13 that led to the only TD OSU scored on offense, or the fumbled snap at the 1 yard line by Speight. So those 21 points are offset by the 6 from two missed FG's:L

Holy shit. Wait, you're saying that UofM outplayed tOSU with the exception of how UofM players played?

I'm laughing at you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like I said he didn't watch the Penn St game bc it is a similar situation but the shit that guy was saying was absurd. That he should be on the committee and Michigan won. A looney.

Maybe some Ohio St fan fucked his mom
He didn't talk about the OSU PSU game. Just the game he watched on Saturday. It is crazy to me OSU fans aren't just ecstatic to come out with the W.

How about this? I will trade you the win and everyone can talk about how OSU outplayed Michigan til they are blue in the face.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Wait, you're saying that UofM outplayed tOSU with the exception of how UofM players played?

I'm laughing at you.

So it is OK to mention OSU mistakes, yet not Michigan's? You know how ridiculous you sound. The fumbled snap at the 1 yard line is a bigger mistake than 2 missed FG's.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy to me OSU fans aren't just ecstatic to come out with the W.

Oh, I am ecstatic to come out with the win. Urbs is now 5-0 against UofM and Harbaugh is just a booger-eating, milk-drinking, whiney pussy that Ohio shipped out of state.

It's funny to me that certain UofM fans have to grasp at this "Michigan outplayed them," or "just because of the refs" crap.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is OK to mention OSU mistakes, yet not Michigan's? You know how ridiculous you sound. The fumbled snap at the 1 yard line is a bigger mistake than 2 missed FG's.

"Michigan's players made bigger mistakes, but they totally outplayed Ohio State."

I'm still laughing at you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't talk about the OSU PSU game. Just the game he watched on Saturday. It is crazy to me OSU fans aren't just ecstatic to come out with the W.

How about this? I will trade you the win and everyone can talk about how OSU outplayed Michigan til they are blue in the face.

You don't think we are ecstatic? I was watching it with my dad and when it was 17-7 and the way the game was going at the point....I honestly thought they didn't have much of a chance. I thought they played like shit and got dominated, I never denied that. But it is amazing how they can play like absolute shit and their kicker miss two chipshots and they somehow win the game. I know Michigan made mistakes and so did Ohio St but Michigan's just backfired and Ohio St took advantage.

I know Ohio St got dominated even if some look at the box score and see that Ohio St had more yardage and other bullshit stats.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think we are ecstatic? I was watching it with my dad and when it was 17-7 and the way the game was going at the point....I honestly thought they didn't have much of a chance. I thought they played like shit and got dominated, I never denied that. But it is amazing how they can play like absolute shit and their kicker miss two chipshots and they somehow win the game. I know Michigan made mistakes and so did Ohio St but Michigan's just backfired and Ohio St took advantage.

I know Ohio St got dominated even if some look at the box score and see that Ohio St had more yardage and other bullshit stats.
Yeah man Michigan offense sucked. I don't think I've ever been so angry at the playcalling and a few of the skill positions. Even Rich Rod had better a better offense than that. I can't believe I miss DRob.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I am ecstatic to come out with the win. Urbs is now 5-0 against UofM and Harbaugh is just a booger-eating, milk-drinking, whiney pussy that Ohio shipped out of state.

It's funny to me that certain UofM fans have to grasp at this "Michigan outplayed them," or "just because of the refs" crap.

Have you figured out yet it is journalist and sports writers outside of Michigan saying this??

OSU didn't do anything until UM went into a shell in the 4th quarter. Thru 3 quarters. UM held OSU to 120 yards of offense and their only points were by their defense.

To take it a step further. After getting 72 yards on their first drive, you had roughly 50 yards of offense over the rest of the 1st and the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters. Your only points were courtesy of Wilton Speight, either throwing you the ball or fumbling a snap.

OSU played better in the 4th, but at that point, UM was just trying to run the clock out and not let Speight do anything stupid.