• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man Michigan offense sucked. I don't think I've ever been so angry at the playcalling and a few of the skill positions. Even Rich Rod had better a better offense than that. I can't believe I miss DRob.

I didn't and haven't liked the Ohio St playcalling for the last 2 years so lol. At least y'all could pass when you wanted. JT couldn't make throws, then when he did the WR's would either drop it or it was good coverage. Frustrating.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't and haven't liked the Ohio St playcalling for the last 2 years so lol. At least y'all could pass when you wanted. JT couldn't make throws, then when he did the WR's would either drop it or it was good coverage. Frustrating.
If you really want to call that passing. Those were conservative broke ass behind the line west coast throws. Speight looked like a turnover prone Sam Bradford(Vikings) on Saturday. I hope someone else wins the job next year. He blows and too many Michigan homers give that clown a pass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you figured out yet it is journalist and sports writers outside of Michigan saying this??

OSU didn't do anything until UM went into a shell in the 4th quarter. Thru 3 quarters. UM held OSU to 120 yards of offense and their only points were by their defense.

To take it a step further. After getting 72 yards on their first drive, you had roughly 50 yards of offense over the rest of the 1st and the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters. Your only points were courtesy of Wilton Speight, either throwing you the ball or fumbling a snap.

OSU played better in the 4th, but at that point, UM was just trying to run the clock out and not let Speight do anything stupid.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy this. They were still throwing and calling plays to convert, the Ohio St defense was just settling in. It seems like the defense plays their best late in games but it can take awhile to get settled in.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think we are ecstatic? I was watching it with my dad and when it was 17-7 and the way the game was going at the point....I honestly thought they didn't have much of a chance. I thought they played like shit and got dominated, I never denied that. But it is amazing how they can play like absolute shit and their kicker miss two chipshots and they somehow win the game. I know Michigan made mistakes and so did Ohio St but Michigan's just backfired and Ohio St took advantage.

I know Ohio St got dominated even if some look at the box score and see that Ohio St had more yardage and other bullshit stats.
Without a doubt. Some jackass UM fan started talking trash to an OSU fan at the bar when I was watching, saying the game was over, blah blah blah. I told him to shut it until the game is over. Funny he was nowhere to be found when the game ended.

As an OSU fan. I couldn't care less what anyone says. It is a win. There is no asterisk or partial win. It is a win. Period. For UM, it is a loss. Period.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really want to call that passing. Those were conservative broke ass behind the line west coast throws. Speight looked like a turnover prone Sam Bradford(Vikings) on Saturday. I hope someone else wins the job next year. He blows and too many Michigan homers give that clown a pass.

Well to be fair, I think we saw the two best secondaries in college football on the field that day. Speight just made the mistakes and Barrett didn't. That was the difference.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, I think we saw the two best secondaries in college football on the field that day. Speight just made the mistakes and Barrett didn't. That was the difference.
I think we could use Barrett and you could use Butt, Darboh and Chesson.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could use Barrett and you could use Butt, Darboh and Chesson.

I will take them but our WR's are just so young. I think next year they could have some ridiculous weapons. If Samuel stays and the freshman this year Victor Binjimen will be a beast.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're comparing resumes, you should do it blindly, which is why I said eliminate the names from the schedule.

What it comes down to is for the 2nd year in a row, Ohio State had their lone loss come to the team they couldn't afford for it to come against
Blindly or not, what any team (Including Ohio State) did last year has NOTHING to do with this year.

Period!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Huskies get in over PSU or Wisconsin that would mean conferences strength and out of conference schedule doesn't matter. Huskies have the worst SOS out of conference in the league and the second worst P5 conference right now. Both PSU and the Badgers have one of the much better out of conference SOS's and their conference is by far the best.

As I said in another thread I created that we're just delaying the inevitable expansion of the playoffs to 8 teams. No matter what a team or two will be PO'd next Tuesday night.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no chance they get in. clemson and washington would both have to lose.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no chance they get in. clemson and washington would both have to lose.

We all know that's not going to happen with the Huskies playing a team they own and Clemson playing an un-ranked team. Both teams should be ten point favorites.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that's not going to happen with the Huskies playing a team they own and Clemson playing an un-ranked team. Both teams should be ten point favorites.
Locks of the century. Booked 100%

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blindly or not, what any team (Including Ohio State) did last year has NOTHING to do with this year.

Period!

No one is making an argument that it does.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there's a different story. First half? Absolutely. 3rd quarter? Nope. 4th? Nope.

Hell, Durbin doesn't miss two should-be-gimmie FGs, and they go into the half tied and tOSU wins in regulation.

Add it all together and I can't see how someone can say UofM outplayed tOSU.

You mean the 3rd quarter where UM intercepted OSU, forced a punt and stopped the fake punt and then stopped OSU on a 3 and out only to get called for a running into the kicker, and stopped them again to force another punt.

In between, we had a TD drive and fumbled at the 1 yard line on another.

That is the 3rd quarter you are saying nope too? Did you watch the same game as everyone else?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Huskies get in over PSU or Wisconsin that would mean conferences strength and out of conference schedule doesn't matter. Huskies have the worst SOS out of conference in the league and the second worst P5 conference right now. Both PSU and the Badgers have one of the much better out of conference SOS's and their conference is by far the best.

As I said in another thread I created that we're just delaying the inevitable expansion of the playoffs to 8 teams. No matter what a team or two will be PO'd next Tuesday night.

Michigan is still waiting for Wisconsin's offense to cross midfield. Be happy they don't make you a sacrificial lamb against Bama. At least if Washington or Clemson wins -- they may score a few times. Wisconsin is only scoring if Bama's run out of the end zone for a safety. :dhd:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the 3rd quarter where UM intercepted OSU, forced a punt and stopped the fake punt and then stopped OSU on a 3 and out only to get called for a running into the kicker, and stopped them again to force another punt.

In between, we had a TD drive and fumbled at the 1 yard line on another.

That is the 3rd quarter you are saying nope too? Did you watch the same game as everyone else?

"we made massive mistakes that cost us the game, but we totally outplayed you."

lolz

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your rules, the NY Giants are currently better than the Cowboys since they won head to head and we should ignore everything else until they play again.
Nice example, but I don't think you thought it through...

H2H is not the first tiebreaker in the NFL, the Division record is.

So just like Penn State, the Cowboys have the better Division record. So by his rules, and your example, the Division winner trumps the H2H even though Penn State holds that too.

The precedent in CFB is clear too...

When we see Division Winners going to CCG's even though they have a worse overall record, due to OOC play, than others in their own Division, than why should it be any different with the next step up?

And why should we devalue CCG Champs over a Division runner up with a 'better record' who COULDN'T win their OWN Division?

Clearly a precedent has been set in time, and for a long time now.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice example, but I don't think you thought it through...

H2H is not the first tiebreaker in the NFL, the Division record is.

So just like Penn State, the Cowboys have the better Division record. So by his rules, and your example, the Division winner trumps the H2H even though Penn State holds that too.

The precedent in CFB is clear too...

When we see Division Winners going to CCG's even though they have a worse overall record, due to OOC play, than others in their own Division, than why should it be any different with the next step up?

And why should we devalue CCG Champs over a Division runner up 'better record' team who COULDN'T win their OWN Division?

Clearly a precedent has been set in time for a long time now.

We'll see.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is still waiting for Wisconsin's offense to cross midfield. Be happy they don't make you a sacrificial lamb against Bama. At least if Washington or Clemson wins -- they may score a few times. Wisconsin is only scoring if Bama's run out of the end zone for a safety. :dhd:

You should just be thankful we had Hornibrook as the QB for the entire game as he was the MVP with 3 int's and just taking sacks since he has no mobility.

Speight>>>>>>>>>>>>Hornibrook and it's not even close.

Meanwhile your boys will be sitting at home eating Harbaugh's buggers and while the Badgers are playing the BIG championship game.

We were supposed to be a 6 or 7 win team this year. Everything right now is just bonus points.