• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So let's say Wisconsin wins the Big 10 Championship

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great example there. They actually bumped Baylor in front of TCU in the final rankings.

That's right they did the final week but they also both had 1 loss. That's the year they had FSU at 3 even though they were undefeated lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you sound so sure, that maybe you should hop a flight to Vegas.

Would love to go to Vegas. The CFP is predictable though. They are going to look at records, quality wins and H2H.

If Washington and Clemson win. The 4 teams are set. The biggest problem is the 2 loss teams, if one of them lose. Colorado, Wisconsin or Penn State could have two losses, but all lost to UM and don't have the resume UM has. It becomes splitting hairs then.

Personally I hope Washington or Clemson lose so another two loss team gets in, no matter which one it is. Then I want to see that team beat Bama in the title game and be the National Champ as a two loss team to Bama's one loss. :suds:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right they did the final week but they also both had 1 loss. That's the year they had FSU at 3 even though they were undefeated lol

Yeah, dropped to 4 actually, behind TCU until the final weekend when they bumped FSU up to 3 and Ohio St to 4. TCU beat Iowa St 55-3 in the final week and dropped from 3rd to 6th, lol. Much unhappiness in dallas/fort worth after that.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they wont over-ride things like H2H or conference championships, when deciding who is in and who is out. They will make statements on SOS with seeding. The interesting thing is Wisconsin winning, because now you have conference champ vs head 2 head. Luckily for you and the committee, Wisconsin is favored in this game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU isn't getting in ahead of OSU. No chance with two losses. And with one loss being 49-10 to UM, I'd wager PSU doesn't even jump UM tomorrow.

It isn't as much that it is PSU, it is how they lost to UM. 39 points and outgained 515 to 190. Tough to argue you are better. While they did upset OSU, it was just that. An upset -- they were dominated through the game but couldn't get it done.

If PSU hadn't lost to Pitt. They'd be ranked ahead of OSU, but it happened.

We shall find out. Like I said, PSU holds to huge chips over OSU. I think the committee will follow that.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be difficult too, given the committee's history. There's a better chance both PSU and Ohio State get in and Washington gets left home. Then the discussion will turn to scheduling quality ooc opponents.

I dont think the committee wants to do that. I think they want to give it to conference champs. It would be hard a statement to keep the PAC and Big 12 out for a second Big 10 team. I dont think they want to go there. I think they will be rooting for Wisconsin. A Wisconsin win gives them room to weasel.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to go by the eye test to determine who should get in, then IMO Michigan should get in over Ohio State. They LOOKED like the better team when they played today.

I've been hearing that, but I'm not sure why.

Michigan had fewer yards, fewer 1st downs, more turnovers, and fewer points.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the committee wants to do that. I think they want to give it to conference champs. It would be hard a statement to keep the PAC and Big 12 out for a second Big 10 team. I dont think they want to go there. I think they will be rooting for Wisconsin. A Wisconsin win gives them room to weasel.

It would be easy for them to put Ohio State in ahead of OU if they're the B12 champs for the same reason you think PSU should get in ahead of Ohio State. There is a 0% chance the B12 champ gets in this year unless Colorado beats Washington. Even then, I think they put the B1G winner and Ohio State in instead of the B12 winner. The conference is that bad.

Washington is the one that I'm very curious about. Their schedule is so garbage and they got beat by the only top 15 team they've played. I'm equally curious about Colorado because I'm not sold that they've been equally wacky this year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big 12 is pretty much out. OSU crushed OU at OU. They aren't getting in. Okie State hasn't beaten anyone AND lost to CMU. They aren't getting in even if they beat OU.

Washington wins and they are in. If Colorado wins -- Washington is out. Colorado is out as they lost to UM by 17, so with both 2 losses. They aren't leapfrogging a team they lost to.

The funniest part of all this is -- UM, who personally, I don't think they deserve to be in the CFP, holds the trump card over multiple teams. They beat CU by 17. They beat PSU by 39 and they beat Whisky by 7, outgaining them by 200 yards, missing 3 FG's and only letting their offense get to midfield once all game.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh well there ya go...your opinion is now shit :laugh3:

he and mb9 set the bar for "bitter".......

both are unhinged as hell and should be watched. I feel bad for their boyfriends and cats..... both probably got beat up and kicked this weekend.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hearing that, but I'm not sure why.

Michigan had fewer yards, fewer 1st downs, more turnovers, and fewer points.

Slinky. After your first drive. You had 9 yards total the rest of the first half. UM dominated the 3rd quarter and again a Speight interception gave OSU hope. The 4th quarter you had 160 of the 280 yards total you had in regulation. UM went into a shell on offense as they didn't trust Speight to pass and OSU too advantage.

You can look at the game however you'd like. But your own newspapers said UM outplayed OSU. Every national website says the same. Hell -- an AP voter from Arkansas literally put UM ahead of OSU after we lost to you, because, UM outplayed OSU all game and were bailed out by UMs QB and the refs.

It is what it is. Be happy with the win. Just realize everyone watched the game, so it doesn't change what happened.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall find out. Like I said, PSU holds to huge chips over OSU. I think the committee will follow that.

lmao. "huge chips". you mean based on a 3 pt. win at home over a team that was beating them for 95% of the game? yea right.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they wont over-ride things like H2H or conference championships, when deciding who is in and who is out. They will make statements on SOS with seeding. The interesting thing is Wisconsin winning, because now you have conference champ vs head 2 head. Luckily for you and the committee, Wisconsin is favored in this game.

Nah, being favored doesn't mean shit

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky. After your first drive. You had 9 yards total the rest of the first half. UM dominated the 3rd quarter and again a Speight interception gave OSU hope. The 4th quarter you had 160 of the 280 yards total you had in regulation.

So, as long as you take into consideration that things that did happen didn't, they were totally outplayed. Got it.

Did Michigan not know that there are four quarters in a football game? What was it? Shitty coaching?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL no they don't. Literally nothing favors them except an extra game, an extra game against an opponent already beat.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can look at the game however you'd like. But your own newspapers said UM outplayed OSU. Every national website says the same

If you say so. I just looked over the Columbus Dispatch's and ESPN's OSU sections and I didn't see them echoing your statements.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be easy for them to put Ohio State in ahead of OU if they're the B12 champs for the same reason you think PSU should get in ahead of Ohio State. There is a 0% chance the B12 champ gets in this year unless Colorado beats Washington. Even then, I think they put the B1G winner and Ohio State in instead of the B12 winner. The conference is that bad.

Washington is the one that I'm very curious about. Their schedule is so garbage and they got beat by the only top 15 team they've played. I'm equally curious about Colorado because I'm not sold that they've been equally wacky this year.

Yes. OSU could go over OU. That makes total sense. I only mention Big 12 to say that 2nd Big 10 would mean 2 conferences are left out. That is big statement. The best part of this whole thing is the 2nd Big 10 team is better than the 1st (conference champ). This will be an interesting test next week. This week's results mean nothing.