• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So It's The Offseason

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honorary GM for the year. Here is my first off season keep us entertained idea. A game of sorts, post a pre free agency mock draft this is just a warm up, then post a post free agency mock draft. The post free agency mock draft has a point system most points earns the title of Honorary GM.

5 Points = Correct Player Named

3 Points= Correct Position Named

1 Point = Correct Side of the ball named

Respond if you are down.

First thing I would like to see is Steve Belichick fired and Brian Flores called back. BB can send Steve to barber college.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in.

The inability of Bill to motivate this team over the last month brings me backto where I was at this time last year.

Is it time for BB to just walk away? Or is he staying around to win one mire game than Shula?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that was horrible. That Pats team would have lost to any team in the league.

fucking-embarrassing-coach.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in.

The inability of Bill to motivate this team over the last month brings me backto where I was at this time last year.

Is it time for BB to just walk away? Or is he staying around to win one mire game than Shula?
We could not cover
We could not tackle
We looked slow and had bad footing
We could not catch
We could not get off our blocks
We could not stop the rush outside the tackle
we tipped balls in the air

Yeah, blame it all on our coach and QB. Predictable!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Patriots even leave Gillette last night?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, blame it all on our coach and QB. Predictable!
When a professional team appears to be totally unprepared or just can't compete, the people putting that team together have to take responsibility for poor management. The players have to take individual responsibility for poor play.

Over the past month, the Patriots were 1-4.

Colts 27 Pats 17
Bills 33 Pats 21
Pats 50 Jags 10
Dolphins 33 Pats 24

Bills 47 Pats 17

We've said the same thing every time they lost. They didn't look like they were prepared. Billhas to take responsibility for not having the team prepared. This team has no emotion.Brady had the ability to crank up th offense which cranked up the defense. This team is emotionally dead and Bill shows no emotion whatsoever.

Parcells said it best, "You are what you are."

The Patriots are a mirror image of their head coach.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a defense that just didn't play well down the stretch. 35 points a game in our last 4 loses. Judon? Was he even on this team after mid-season? Jonnu Smith??? Was he on this team at all? We have slow LB's. Not a single player who can put pressure on the QB. As good as Mac Jones has been, his interceptions these last 2 games where bad. Pick 6 in Miami. Interception in the endzone against Buffalo are brutal and momentum/emotional killers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a defense that just didn't play well down the stretch. 35 points a game in our last 4 loses. Judon? Was he even on this team after mid-season? Jonnu Smith??? Was he on this team at all? We have slow LB's. Not a single player who can put pressure on the QB. As good as Mac Jones has been, his interceptions these last 2 games where bad. Pick 6 in Miami. Interception in the endzone against Buffalo are brutal and momentum/emotional killers.
This entire team is slow. Not being an ass here, but they don't have speed at any position where it's needed with the exception of Safety. Corners cover man to man but rely on safety helpover the top. LBs looked like sloths last night. We all have screamd all year about the WRs not being able toout run or separate. This league is getting smaller and faster.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill spoke to the press after the Buffalo game:

"I previously stated that I will not coach into my seventies. I've reconsidered that and will definitely be back for 2022."

Bill Belichick will be 70 years old in 2022.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the more reason to put an end to the neopotism and target a D-Coordinator. I would love to get Flores back when he was here the D pinned their ears back and went after offenses. The whole there are three Belichicks on the Patriots coaching staff that is two to many.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the more reason to put an end to the neopotism and target a D-Coordinator. I would love to get Flores back when he was here the D pinned their ears back and went after offenses. The whole there are three Belichicks on the Patriots coaching staff that is two to many.
Nepotism can take several forms and isn't always bad. If Steve is in fact the D-Coordinator then that means he was promoted instead of someone else and probably (most likely) does not deserve it. If BB is the defacto DCoord then Steve is just a garden variety assistant and is harmless.

If Steve is good as a DCoord then he should leave the Pats and prove it without Pops.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nepotism can take several forms and isn't always bad. If Steve is in fact the D-Coordinator then that means he was promoted instead of someone else and probably (most likely) does not deserve it. If BB is the defacto DCoord then Steve is just a garden variety assistant and is harmless.

If Steve is good as a DCoord then he should leave the Pats and prove it without Pops.
Do you feel Steve deserves it more than say Mayo

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you feel Steve deserves it more than say Mayo
Special Assistant to Bill, sure... Defensive Coordinator, absolutely not....

I really don't think Steve is there in any capacity other than Bill's "service dog"... Sure, Steve is getting on the job training more than others and I think that's okay as long as he's not promoted above others more capable... I completely realize there some tight rope walking balance here.

But for the true DC role, he should be seeking that elsewhere.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have any idea at all what the hell happened to Judon towards the end of the year? Our top player on defense went silent. Injured? In BB's doghouse? Anybody?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots struggled in the early season.

They made some changes and found some things that worked.
Worked like a charm for awhile but then there was tape on us - and we became predictable.
Other teams found ways to beat us and we tried to just keep going - unsuccessfully.

Amazing that we were able to keep it going that long!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have any idea at all what the hell happened to Judon towards the end of the year? Our top player on defense went silent. Injured? In BB's doghouse? Anybody?
Judon had an upper leg (Thigh? Hammie?)Just after the bye. It was never called out.Just said it was a minor upper leg. Makes one wonder just how accurate any injury report is. He was listed as questionable, but had limited practice. What is limited practice these days? Does tht mean your on the practice field watching but not physically doing anything? rare younrunningbut have zero contact? He certainly wasn't the same during December and January.

Then again, Van Noy sure wasn't thesame after Christmas either. What happened toWinovich? Doghouse?

Can't get much news down here in Florida.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judon had an upper leg (Thigh? Hammie?)Just after the bye. It was never called out.Just said it was a minor upper leg. Makes one wonder just how accurate any injury report is. He was listed as questionable, but had limited practice. What is limited practice these days? Does tht mean your on the practice field watching but not physically doing anything? rare younrunningbut have zero contact? He certainly wasn't the same during December and January.

Then again, Van Noy sure wasn't thesame after Christmas either. What happened toWinovich? Doghouse?

Can't get much news down here in Florida.
No Weei.com in Florida? No nbcsports.com/boston either?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it appears we have only one person interested lets scrap it and move onto other off season feckless banter.