• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.

He seems like a good dude, but like most mods, he probably enjoys wielding the ban hammer. If the Rivals board dies, he goes back to being a regular poster. Probably for the best, Nitt burned out and never came back, which is too bad.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut up fhegget

no one asked u

you are expected to speak to mods in this fashion, regularly

all they will do is pull yourn PM privileges and who gives a fuck about those anyways

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like a good dude, but like most mods, he probably enjoys wielding the ban hammer. If the Rivals board dies, he goes back to being a regular poster. Probably for the best, Nitt burned out and never came back, which is too bad.

Nitt was great but the Penn State crap didn't sit well with him. Remember he quit just a couple of months after that all broke.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of us have come over?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a plan my friend and I'm glad to see him here despite the fact that my team is looking like they are going to get whipped by the hucking Fuskies lol. I now know the pain Chump brought you, Helf is his twin it turns out lol.
You going to bring the rest of the duck posters over here I hope.... duckboy, darkwing, etc....tell them go to the light ... show them the way DD.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.

Ashley-Tisdale-Cum-Tribute-Cum-Shot.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nitt was great but the Penn State crap didn't sit well with him. Remember he quit just a couple of months after that all broke.
Nitt was a lowlife slimeball. I saw the screenshots of what he wrote in the private area of the Blue & White board in regards to Sandusky. Once I saw those screenies I realised why he was nuking any and all PSU/Sandusky threads on Rivals. He was a JoBot to the 10th degree.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was j/k. Most fhegs that get offended by everything here end up rage quitting sooner or later.
I know you were kidding. I was being sarcastic. What is a fheg? Does it involves a persons sexual orientation?

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nitt was a lowlife slimeball. I saw the screenshots of what he wrote in the private area of the Blue & White board in regards to Sandusky. Once I saw those screenies I realised why he was nuking any and all PSU/Sandusky threads on Rivals. He was a JoBot to the 10th degree.
Do you recommend this board?

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right, I forgot about that. I'm trying to like PSU again, because I always did, but the apologists make it hard for me. Even if they aren't the majority, there are a lot more of them than the typical lunatic fringe that every fan base has. I think Nitt was having trouble accepting what he knew to be true, which I can understand.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about this board tbh .. I've only been here like 48 hours but it seems ok. The posters on here are nice enough anyways and it seems active.

Do you see a 10k likes thread in the near future. That was some funny shit and down right EPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.