• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see a 10k likes thread in the near future. That was some funny shit and down right EPIC
LOL ... it was that thread that set the wheels in motion for Yahoo to permaban me. The Main board never got over it and the 'Like Bot' that waving wheat coded was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as Yahoo was concerned. They cut him a deal that if he showed them how he hacked their new boards they wouldn't ban his account(s) on there.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.

I just saw that ..... What a shitshow they have over there...:D

Same ole same shit.. and then the little "pet" piping in quoting rules.... F - that....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah christ ... we forgot Diego also. Gots to have some Diego. Diego, MelBama, BamaKlingon, BG75, Panabama .... those people rocked as posters. We need that bunch here along with Bamafan in Los Angeles and MarkGWCC. I'll go and get RTider and Septimus Green via Facebook along with a few others including JTWilson.,

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that ..... What a shitshow they have over there...:D

Same ole same shit.. and then the little "pet" piping in quoting rules.... F - that....
Ya'll just know that I'm going to be labeled an instigator and trouble maker for suggesting this place. Initially it was sort of a "hey, until they get this place fixed, try this" type of vibe. Had no idea it would snowball. BG said I was "running around screaming" come to the new place. I don't think I made it that big a deal...but whatever.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll just know that I'm going to be labeled an instigator and trouble maker for suggesting this place. Initially it was sort of a "hey, until they get this place fixed, try this" type of vibe. Had no idea it would snowball. BG said I was "running around screaming" come to the new place. I don't think I made it that big a deal...but whatever.
Screw 'em, I'll put you up for a SportsHoopla award. (I think I can still cash in favors with the boss...)

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone visited the SportsHoopla "bookie" yet? I only ever do win-loss picks. Not really all that sure about betting the spread.
I don't see it. Is this another level that my post count unlocks?

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you suggested a new place.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW the SportsHoopla bookie also has it's own forum on the main page, actually the SportsHoopla has a lot of other forums, TV, Music, Tech, Hunting & Fishing, Automotive, and even soccer and tennis. Oh yeah, all team boards can be found there too.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you were supposed to take a right turn at Albuquerque, go back try again.

dig_by_doctorworm1987-d9nxkjg.jpg

From what I've seen @KansasSooner .....you are a good guy! Thanks for helping the newbs!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone called Mbama already signed up a few hours ago. Not sure if thats the same person though.

They're already here.
Nice ! I'm trying to think of who we have missing .. .midcalhorn for example but there's others.

Status
Not open for further replies.