• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what that guy is so high strung about. I think he skipped his afternoon nap tbh.

Meh, got a good nap in today.

Judging by your week of ranting and raving, I think you need to loosen the ankle bracelet and get some more blood flowing.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha yea but let it all go..you all have a clean slate here
Thank you. I've been posting all over this board ... well mainly the Washington and PAC threads tbh but it seems to me like there's a very strange certain group of posters from a board I haven't posted on in months coming over here to do nothing more than cause trouble. That sucks tbh because there's a lot of good posters from there such as myself that have made this board their home so to say.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been getting mine from the same guy since I was 16. Never had a bad batch from the guy and everyone that's tried it has loved it. He has straight corn shine and homemade peach and apple brandy. I like it all.
There are 2 kinds of shine ... the drinking kind and the selling kind. Never sell the drinking kind and never drink the selling kind.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. I've been posting all over this board ... well mainly the Washington and PAC threads tbh but it seems to me like there's a very strange certain group of posters from a board I haven't posted on in months coming over here to do nothing more than cause trouble. That sucks tbh because there's a lot of good posters from there such as myself that have made this board their home so to say.
Your welcome to stay and we are glad to have you all here ..

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread became worthless. Closed and done.

Thanks to all the legit rivals members that have came over! I hope to see most, if not all, of you becoming active members here on SH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.