• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that ..... What a shitshow they have over there...:D

Same ole same shit.. and then the little "pet" piping in quoting rules.... F - that....

Trying to down play E$PN as competition, that some serious BS. We ALL have linked numerous times to other boards. Now that they have a serious problem, so, please work with us or better yet JUST GIVE US YOUR MONEY and SHUT UP

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll just know that I'm going to be labeled an instigator and trouble maker for suggesting this place. Initially it was sort of a "hey, until they get this place fixed, try this" type of vibe. Had no idea it would snowball. BG said I was "running around screaming" come to the new place. I don't think I made it that big a deal...but whatever.

Well, I'm glad I saw your post, because otherwise I'd be one of the people asking where the new site is. And did anyone else notice that they disabled PM's over there? They don't want anyone to get a PM on where to go.

I quoted your post over there with the link that goes here because I knew that it would get more attention. Let's face it, you're the only female interaction some of those guys have, I knew it would get more people on this site.

I'm going to PM the link here to some solid posters on some other open boards. I'd also suggest than anyone does a "Farewell" post on Rivals to include the link, even though the mods will be looking to delete it.

#MSPBGA (make sports message boards great again)

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to down play E$PN as competition, that some serious BS. We ALL have linked numerous times to other boards. Now that they have a serious problem, so, please work with us or better yet JUST GIVE US YOUR MONEY and SHUT UP
AR hates my guts though...so "of course" I've broken a major rule and should be permabanned...(I'm just waiting for that).

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that's a joke, there was always a link to Tiger Droppings when they had a good MSPaint thread going. Never a problem.

texaggie95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll just know that I'm going to be labeled an instigator and trouble maker for suggesting this place. Initially it was sort of a "hey, until they get this place fixed, try this" type of vibe. Had no idea it would snowball. BG said I was "running around screaming" come to the new place. I don't think I made it that big a deal...but whatever.

Not to mention you ruined the rivals board with your tawdry dialog. :10:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm glad I saw your post, because otherwise I'd be one of the people asking where the new site is. And did anyone else notice that they disabled PM's over there? They don't want anyone to get a PM on where to go.

I quoted your post over there with the link that goes here because I knew that it would get more attention. Let's face it, you're the only female interaction some of those guys have, I knew it would get more people on this site.

I'm going to PM the link here to some solid posters on some other open boards. I'd also suggest than anyone does a "Farewell" post on Rivals to include the link, even though the mods will be looking to delete it.

#MSPBGA (make sports message boards great again)
Look for a thread on Rivals tomorrow titled 'Karma'. I'm going to burn that fvker down to the ground.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm devastated that Toady won't be joining us, tried to comment but...:gaah:
Rivals Message Boards - Error
As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of Rivals homies up in dis biznitch. How is this place?

Well, this thread is 2 days old and we're approaching 2000 posts in this thread alone.

This place rocks. Oh, and fuckity fuck fuck. Yep, we can do that here. :clap:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm devastated that Toady won't be joining us, tried to comment but...:gaah:
Rivals Message Boards - Error
As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!
And here AR is trying to blow smoke up everyone's arse and say it's an IT glitch. The only glitch is his brain.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2000!! :ipw:

Status
Not open for further replies.