• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezus, I actually work for a couple hours and this thread has 10 extra pages!

I'm all in for a board invasion, even if it means I have to set up a new account (I suspect there are some mods lurking here, ready to disable accounts over there). If I am denied my "go ahead and ban me" post, I'll sign up for a trial on a pay site and I'll carpet bomb the MB with the kind of **** that would make even @AlaskaGuy blush. The kind of **** that @Nod4Eight 's herd of animals could be stunt doubles for.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.
Lucy....you got some splainin to do

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there good sir, glad to be here. It's a damn shame what has happened over there. :)

Yeah but....I'm over it. I'll check in over there...probably to invite a few more of the cooler posters to join the exodus. This place doesn't seem as uptight and your favorite Fusky is here too as an added bonus. :lol:

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Guy here from the Rivals board. Are people easily offended by different opinions? Free rivals was like that.

No one here gets offended. You can spew your Globalist, defeatist, appeasement BS here with no problem. Just be warned that we can swear here, so someone might tell you that you're a fucking pussy. One rule that seems to be enforced is to keep the politics in it's own thread, don't let it bleed over to this board.

Oh, and welcome. :thumb:

Now go back and bring someone else over, it's like a Ponzi scheme, you don't get full functionality until you bring in someone else.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not. You will find out I am very unique with a different opinion than most.

I was j/k. Most fhegs that get offended by everything here end up rage quitting sooner or later.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.

I just posted in that thread. I have seen at least a Thousand Links to E$PN on that board. I have posted hundreds of threads linking E$PN. That's some weak ass shit

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted in that thread. I have seen at least a Thousand Links to E$PN on that board. I have posted hundreds of threads linking E$PN. That's some weak ass shit
BG says it's a rule. I guess they only enforce it when convenient.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one here gets offended. You can spew your Globalist, defeatist, appeasement BS here with no problem. Just be warned that we can swear here, so someone might tell you that you're a fucking pussy. One rule that seems to be enforced is to keep the politics in it's own thread, don't let it bleed over to this board.

Oh, and welcome. :thumb:

Now go back and bring someone else over, it's like a Ponzi scheme, you don't get full functionality until you bring in someone else.
The main problems I had with rivals was the board allowed to much conservative stuff and they could say crap to me but, I usually got smacked if I said a smart ass remark also, if I posted any progressive views the thread was locked. As long as I can voice an opinion, I have no problem posting theirs.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shepherd is losing his flock and he's worried.
hqdefault.jpg

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problems I had with rivals was the board allowed to much conservative stuff and they could say crap to me but, I usually got smacked if I said a smart ass remark also, if I posted any progressive views the thread was locked. As long as I can voice an opinion, I have no problem posting theirs.
You can be as progressive as you want to be, here...
Politics Forum

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but....I'm over it. I'll check in over there...probably to invite a few more of the cooler posters to join the exodus. This place doesn't seem as uptight and your favorite Fusky is here too as an added bonus. :lol:

Sounds like a plan my friend and I'm glad to see him here despite the fact that my team is looking like they are going to get whipped by the hucking Fuskies lol. I now know the pain Chump brought you, Helf is his twin it turns out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.