• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported. That's enough of that, posts aren't free.
They're going to have to be because I'm a poor, which is why I'm here in the first place.

66UeoJ.gif

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:.....I'm reunited with my old friend....... the shrug :noidea:...... this places just keeps getting better...

I think this place might have private messaging too. The only stuff I've seen that it lacks that I really liked at Rivals was the edit post function and sig pics.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this place might have private messaging too. The only stuff I've seen that it lacks that I really liked at Rivals was the edit post function and sig pics.
You can edit your post for up to 10 minutes using the pencil icon in the lower left below your favorite teams. If you don't see the pencil, time has expired.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does have PM features. It doesn't unlock for a while though. I can get PMs and respond to them, but I don't think I can make them myself.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you want sig pics I can direct you to a couple of other sites that allow them, but they are awful tight ass and the boards are kinda garish to say the least.

R1776U

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bigger avatars though... so ya really don't need a sig at that point... and the edit doesn't really matter unless ur a spelling/grammar nut

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. I miss my sig pic.

teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot_by_sharpwriter-d3a72w4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.