• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Plus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoover your cursor over your username at the top right of the screen for sig options en sech. Some shit may have to be approved before you can do it with y'all being new and what not.
Yeah I don't think I have that option yet, I've been exploring all around my username and preferences and whatnot.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They like gay **** too. Many nights when the mods were sleeping, they would invade our little board and post penetration pics.

Not cool.
Definitely not cools but there was a time boob posts were allowed on the general board (now only in the NSFW forum) and they more into whips, chains, etc...might have a couple into lace and feathers.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not cools but there was a time boob posts were allowed on the general board (now only in the NSFW forum) and they more into whips, chains, etc...might have a couple into lace and feathers.
no bare bewbies there either, you old shet

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't think I have that option yet, I've been exploring all around my username and preferences and whatnot.
Click your user profile next to your avatar at top, click the information tab. You can change/set favorite teams and sig line there. Might need 50 posts to do so.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look what Autzen is up to...trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

AR....it is against the rules to post links to other sites or web pages where you want to communicate with other posters here.

I understand many of you are peeved at what has happened and feel that Rivals is taking away the board. I am convinced they are not going in that direction and this is an issue that IT needs to work out to deal with a spam issue.

I ask for your patience and hope everyone stays here until the board returns to normal.

Thanks.
AR wouldn't know how to speak the truth if it bit him in his arse.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has LB made it over??

Give the man time......it is takes longer for some of us... :D

walker-old-man.gif

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Guy here from the Rivals board. Are people easily offended by different opinions? Free rivals was like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.