• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right about LSU, some 2-faced shit going on with The MB, and he was dogging yuo when they stole those FB pics - I saw it all, when got the golden shield, last spring when the shit went down.

Stake likely did Not know the deal, he would not know what occurred there then, as he joined MB later in summer.
and AG - so you know, on The MB dbag Cook is a prick ( and HawkIt of course) , and a few others, and the Mods that banned you,
But some of their Main guys who knew what happened - and who Hate Cook and his shit, supported you and thought it was BS when our board wars went down, and with your banning incident.... Not All of The MB are bad guys, some are decent and it can be a cool place, especially now with Trump/ Hillary shit.
But the Bad Mods and DBag Cook have soiled it, but 80% of The MB guys are cool, and would have and and did support you...., so you know,
It seems there's a lot many of us don't know. I knew things were bad and thought the secrecy was odd but I didn't know it had gotten this bad. All this happened on the the main board?

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed and I saw the sh1t LSUdude pulled and I have a few sets of eyes and ears on the MB who would PM me what was going on at times and even send me screenshots. Again I have zero fvkn respect for any of those mods .. MB and Soundoff. Rivals is dying a slow death right now ... Karma.

I hear ya,
The MB mods are major power trip guys'; no wonder they had it out for you..... our old board, I never had an issue with AR, since we are friends with some of the same Ducks and Coiugs back home, we got along - but that was just me, I cannot speak for what went on with your ban,
but the others like IB, LSU I hear ya .... many were 2-faced, getting into bed with MB Mods, of course,
and I wonder what that prick Cook had to do with it all - since he runs that entire place, it seems, as the MB Mods all suck up to him, way too much

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya,
The MB mods are major power trip guys'; no wonder they had it out for you..... our old board, I never had an issue with AR, since we are friends with some of the same Ducks and Coiugs back home, we got along - but that was just me, I cannot speak for what went on with your ban,
but the others like IB, LSU I hear ya .... many were 2-faced, getting into bed with MB Mods, of course,
and I wonder what that prick Cook had to do with it all - since he runs that entire place, it seems, as the MB Mods all suck up to him, way too much
Steve Cook never got over the time I owned his ass. He's #1 slimeball on the MB along with those d1ck suckers onesmad, schmohawk, fishininabarrel, etc... fuck that entire bunch with a donkey dick sized dildo.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems there's a lot many of us don't know. I knew things were bad and thought the secrecy was odd but I didn't know it had gotten this bad. All this happened on the the main board?

yeah - the week AG was getting banned, and FlyTider and some were temporarily banned - and we had chaos and fighting, and MB Mods had taken over our board -

so that week on The MB, guys like Cook and a few others found AG's FB pics, info, even name etc., and were posting shit and harrassing him.
Now of couse, AG was not a paid poster, AND was perma banned anyways, so he could not defend himself on The MB, even if we wanted to pay the $9.99.

so then, in those threads and such - a few we know on the JV board like a certain LSU mod and a few oithers I will not name - Piled on - not just AG, but they piled onto the JV board, alot of hypocrites and such.

Even on the JV board, some celebrated the perma Ban of AG, and a few of these dbags are now on here, the new board trying to be all nicey nice to AG - acting like nothing happened. AG knows better,..... lol, he knows who was 2-faced and not supportive of the JV board back then. We can tell.... lol

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah - the week AG was getting banned, and FlyTider and some were temporarily banned - and we had chaos and fighting, and MB Mods had taken over our board -

so that week on The MB, guys like Cook and a few others found AG's FB pics, info, even name etc., and were posting shit and harrassing him.
Now of couse, AG was not a paid poster, AND was perma banned anyways, so he could not defend himself on The MB, even if we wanted to pay the $9.99.

so then, in those threads and such - a few we know on the JV board like a certain LSU mod and a few oithers I will not name - Piled on - not just AG, but they piled onto the JV board, alot of hypocrites and such.

Even on the JV board, some celebrated the perma Ban of AG, and a few of these dbags are now on here, the new board trying to be all nicey nice to AG - acting like nothing happened. AG knows better,..... lol, he knows who was 2-faced and not supportive of the JV board back then. We can tell.... lol
Any time we asked about it we got answers like "no one knows what happened in private" and left it at that. It was left open to speculation and everyone without a badge had to draw their own conclusions. I do remember it extended to other posters beside AG but he definitely got the worst of it. I don't get why they are coming here and dragging it out though.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all started on the MB. They got butthurt when we moved to the new board and I was leading on the 'Likes' thingy. They started a few threads on it and even made fake accounts to give themselves extra likes. I waited until I got to 10,000 Likes and then I proceeded to start the thread from hell while tagging every one of those fvks who were talking shit about me. That thread sent them over the edge. You have no idea how much those cvnts hated my guts. I gave them hell every chance I got. No mercy. The only way they could stop me was by having those worthless mods go up the ladder and fvk me by making their own rules. They hated me that much. :)

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all started on the MB. They got butthurt when we moved to the new board and I was leading on the 'Likes' thingy. They started a few threads on it and even made fake accounts to give themselves extra likes. I waited until I got to 10,000 Likes and then I proceeded to start the thread from hell while tagging every one of those fvks who were talking shit about me. That thread sent them over the edge. You have no idea how much those cvnts hated my guts. I gave them hell every chance I got. No mercy. The only way they could stop me was by having those worthless mods go up the ladder and fvk me by making their own rules. They hated me that much. :)
Yeah I remember that. Some of us weren't aware of what was happening on the main board though.

Last edited:

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember that. Some of us weren't aware of what was going on with the main board though.

hey, back on the old Rivals board, who were you ? are you Serge ? I am just trying to recall all of our LSU folks,
i see LaState Fan already, last page

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember that. Some of us weren't aware of what was happening on the main board though.
Our mods were. Soundoff mods have access to the MB and they see everything that goes on up there. Mods even have the ability to see who's tagged you and how many times they've tagged you. Rivals mods .. MB and Soundoff are dirty rotten to the core and I mean no shame to their game whatsoever. I'd trust a snake before I trusted any of those backstabbing lying cvnts.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say thanks to the posters. | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's a thread by one of the head c0cksuckers giving orders to all his underling c0cksuckers. Aubie is the first to thank him on that thread after IB gave him a snickers for a bj. Notice how IB says not so subtly to everyone on there to not post a link to this board. That's because IB and the rest of the mall cops know that the rats are leaving that sinking ship.

Here's a good lesson for y'all. Always check out who post on those threads giving thanks to the mall cops for giving them a snickers after ass fucking them. Those ones are going to be your biggest rats. ODD never missed a chance posting on a thread like that one.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not dying at all. Plenty of traffic over there. Pretty much back to normal.

:lie: The number of posts on a daily basis is way down from what it was. I used to have to go through 3 or 4 pages of threads with new posts in them when I got home from work, now it's about 1.5 pages.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes .. psute is telling everyone on that thread that they owe IB and LSUdude a testicle rub for all their hard work. How about psute tell the board how him and Nitt are two of the biggest JoeBots to ever walk this earth. I saw the screenshots on what those two were posting in the private area of the Blue & White board (PSU board) and those two are the first ones that would dig up Jo Pa's grave and suck his dick if they thought it would bring him back to life. Anyone ever notice how all the Sandusky threads mysteriously got nuked as soon as they were posted? You can thank those to Jo Pa pukes for that bs.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say thanks to the posters. | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's a thread by one of the head c0cksuckers giving orders to all his underling c0cksuckers. Aubie is the first to thank him on that thread after IB gave him a snickers for a bj. Notice how IB says not so subtly to everyone on there to not post a link to this board. That's because IB and the rest of the mall cops know that the rats are leaving that sinking ship.

Here's a good lesson for y'all. Always check out who post on those threads giving thanks to the mall cops for giving them a snickers after ass fucking them. Those ones are going to be your biggest rats. ODD never missed a chance posting on a thread like that one.
What's really strange is that some of them act like Rivals didn't tell us we had to pay to post. They also are pretending to not notice that things started to get fixed when people started leaving. I guess they won't get it.
I don't know what the mods know or don't know. I'm talking mostly about the posters who are trying to deny it all.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really strange is that some of them act like Rivals didn't tell us we had to pay to post. They also are pretending to not notice that things started to get fixed when people started leaving. I guess the won't get it.
It never really happened <---that will be the story next week. It was all just a bad dream and everyone should and will stfu about it or the mods will 'handle it'. That board is run by the biggest bunch of narcist pricks I've ever come across on the net and I post on a shitload of boards.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn I never knew that shit... I was just stunned at all the shit that went down during the MB invasion and the bannings. I could not believe that AG had gotten banned and it seemed like they had thrown him to the wolves as a sacrifice to bring order back to the board especially since they unbanned FT and della and Fishin4alivin but we were basically told that everything was done for ... "reasons".

Hate those MB mods and now it looks like the SO mods just got down on their knees when on the board it looked like they were all fighting for us. That is some shit I wish I had known about but then again fuck paying those aholes at Yahoo. That really explains all the effort to keep things quiet.

Douche nozzles.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never really happened <---that will be the story next week. It was all just a bad dream and everyone should and will stfu about it or the mods will 'handle it'. That board is run by the biggest bunch of narcist pricks I've ever come across on the net and I post on a shitload of boards.

Wait... It wasn't a spam glitch like they said??? It was a money grab gone wrong? :pound:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.