• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Aguayo shanks it! Dude, you're not in college anymore. You have to make those. And did they just say he got drafted in the 2nd round? i must have missed that. Holy fuck, a punter in the 2nd? He ain't no Ray Guy.

:L

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Aguayo shanks it! Dude, you're not in college anymore. You have to make those. And did they just say he got drafted in the 2nd round? i must have missed that. Holy fuck, a punter in the 2nd? He ain't no Ray Guy.

That's shocking that he is struggling..

His little brother has ice water in his veins...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OLSEN TIME.... Please :-)
th

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going to get another shot to kick!!! :pound:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's not year long. It's settled in a week or less.....

Can bet as little as .25 right on up to 1000... I play the .25 - $5 range...

But something for everyone..

For those reasons I like the season long much better. You have to manage and massage over the season...they are your electronic children you mold to mature and win. Much more gratifying and much less one and done luck or bad luck. I hate the weekly/daily or whatever they are called now...almost flip a coin gambling. Jimho

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those reasons I like the season long much better. You have to manage and massage over the season...they are your electronic children you mold to mature and win. Much more gratifying and much less one and done luck or bad luck. I hate the weekly/daily or whatever they are called now...almost flip a coin gambling. Jimho

I use to have this mindset till I tried it...

Much harder to win or place in a weekly... You have to hit with every player if you want to win.. With 176K people with teams .... somebody is going to have the player that has a great game that you don't... 1st place paid $50K tonight!!!

ie. like Jacquizz Rogers tonight... CHEAP player... 3rd string RB on TB... wasn't even on the team at the start of the season... 101 yards rushing and 28 receiving... If you pick him ... now you have A LOT more money to spend on the big name players that EVERYBODY will have...

It's alot harder to find the needles in the haystack.... I love the challenge..

FYI...

I started another tourny tonight... For games on Monday and Thursday night this week.... 94K people in this one... 1st place pays $50K..

My team is sitting in 3699 place and I have CJ Anderson, Melvin Gordon and Denver Broncos defense left to play on Thursday... I'm 29 points behind 1st place... I have a great chance placing in this one too..

Never know... I'm waiting for lightening to strike on my team :-)

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSUdude is a great guy ... such a great guy in fact that he was liking all the post from Dark_Mark that had photochopped pics from my Facebook. Ya .. he's a real swell guy all right.

I'm going to tell you how it is ... straight like. Those fvking weasel fvkng mods on Rivals don't even have the balls to post the truth about it all. If I was a mod on there and the MB did one of our guys like I was done, I would give up my mod status in a heartbeat. Fvk those mods ... and I mean fvk them. I have zero fvkng respect for those lying wannabee mall cops. Now they're lying about the spam filter being an issue ...that's a fvkng lie and they are trying to sell that lie to the idiots that would suck them off in a heartbeat if they thought it would score them some Rivals brownie points.

you are right about LSU, some 2-faced shit going on with The MB, and he was dogging yuo when they stole those FB pics - I saw it all, when got the golden shield, last spring when the shit went down.

Stake likely did Not know the deal, he would not know what occurred there then, as he joined MB later in summer.
and AG - so you know, on The MB dbag Cook is a prick ( and HawkIt of course) , and a few others, and the Mods that banned you,
But some of their Main guys who knew what happened - and who Hate Cook and his shit, supported you and thought it was BS when our board wars went down, and with your banning incident.... Not All of The MB are bad guys, some are decent and it can be a cool place, especially now with Trump/ Hillary shit.
But the Bad Mods and DBag Cook have soiled it, but 80% of The MB guys are cool, and would have and and did support you...., so you know,

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right about LSU, some 2-faced shit going on with The MB, and he was dogging yuo when they stole those FB pics - I saw it all, when got the golden shield, last spring when the shit went down.

Stake likely did Not know the deal, he would not know what occurred there then, as he joined MB later in summer.
and AG - so you know, on The MB dbag Cook is a prick ( and HawkIt of course) , and a few others, and the Mods that banned you,
But some of their Main guys who knew what happened - and who Hate Cook and his shit, supported you and thought it was BS when our board wars went down, and with your banning incident.... Not All of The MB are bad guys, some are decent and it can be a cool place, especially now with Trump/ Hillary shit.
But the Bad Mods and DBag Cook have soiled it, but 80% of The MB guys are cool, and would have and and did support you...., so you know,
Agreed and I saw the sh1t LSUdude pulled and I have a few sets of eyes and ears on the MB who would PM me what was going on at times and even send me screenshots. Again I have zero fvkn respect for any of those mods .. MB and Soundoff. Rivals is dying a slow death right now ... Karma.

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All those guys over there were jealous of my abilities. It became exhausting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.