• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be honest it was all of that put together that broke the camels back ... People said it was AG hacking the board then he taunted the MB'ers and it just escalated from there.
plus Della went over and stirred the pot too

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do ya'll have game threads over at "the place not to be named?"

Just wondering where all you cats were Friday.

they do do game threads over there, but it was pretty light this past weekend

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let anybody get under your skin. These boards are all in fun. Dicks being dicks, if they can get under your skin they will.

It is quite satisfying to see them try and try and try and to watch all their efforts just slide off you like water off a ducks' back. Trust me.

probably not the best example to use for AG.. just saying

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... It wasn't a spam glitch like they said??? It was a money grab gone wrong? :pound:

giphy.gif

if you saw the message you got when you hit your limit, it was saying either your posts are limited or to pay for a membership to not have a limit, that line just doesn't pop up out of the blue with out someone putting it in that message

utpimp

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,236.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to have this mindset till I tried it...

Much harder to win or place in a weekly... You have to hit with every player if you want to win.. With 176K people with teams .... somebody is going to have the player that has a great game that you don't... 1st place paid $50K tonight!!!

ie. like Jacquizz Rogers tonight... CHEAP player... 3rd string RB on TB... wasn't even on the team at the start of the season... 101 yards rushing and 28 receiving... If you pick him ... now you have A LOT more money to spend on the big name players that EVERYBODY will have...

It's alot harder to find the needles in the haystack.... I love the challenge..

FYI...

I started another tourny tonight... For games on Monday and Thursday night this week.... 94K people in this one... 1st place pays $50K..

My team is sitting in 3699 place and I have CJ Anderson, Melvin Gordon and Denver Broncos defense left to play on Thursday... I'm 29 points behind 1st place... I have a great chance placing in this one too..

Never know... I'm waiting for lightening to strike on my team :-)

Finally, another DraftKings whore like myself.

I understand the lightning in a bottle concept of playing the huge leagues with extremely top heavy payouts, but they're not for me. I'm in it for the long haul and trying to make consistent money week after week.

I only play double ups and only on the smaller game leagues. I'm talking leagues that involve 4 games max and I only max bet on 2 game leagues. The Sun/Mon, Mon/Thurs night games are generally my biggest bets. With only 2 games to analyze, I can dig way deep into every roster, matchup, injury reports, etc.

Because I'm only playing double ups, I'm not trying to win, ie taking chances on potential longshots, I'm looking at consistent scoring week after week to get me in the top half. That's why the entire Giants team sucks, you never know what you're going to get from any of them.

Prime example, this weeks Sun/Mon: I was in a $25, 11 man league, top 5 get paid. With a shortage of RBs in either game, I needed a flex and I stuck myself with V. Cruz and S. Shepard. 3.40 pts between them, when they avg 30+. However, with Quizz, M. Evans (ball dropping king), and Olsen, and still snuck into 5th place, after starting the night in 10th.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you saw the message you got when you hit your limit, it was saying either your posts are limited or to pay for a membership to not have a limit, that line just doesn't pop up out of the blue with out someone putting it in that message

Yea I agree... I was being facetious with my post...

It was a total sales blitz... Sad thing is that it probably worked... I bet they made at least an extra $1000 by doing it .... probably more...

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe 10 people who will pay for 10 or more months -- but they didn't get 100 people who paid.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." —- Henry Miller

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, another DraftKings whore like myself.

I understand the lightning in a bottle concept of playing the huge leagues with extremely top heavy payouts, but they're not for me. I'm in it for the long haul and trying to make consistent money week after week.

I only play double ups and only on the smaller game leagues. I'm talking leagues that involve 4 games max and I only max bet on 2 game leagues. The Sun/Mon, Mon/Thurs night games are generally my biggest bets. With only 2 games to analyze, I can dig way deep into every roster, matchup, injury reports, etc.

Because I'm only playing double ups, I'm not trying to win, ie taking chances on potential longshots, I'm looking at consistent scoring week after week to get me in the top half. That's why the entire Giants team sucks, you never know what you're going to get from any of them.

Prime example, this weeks Sun/Mon: I was in a $25, 11 man league, top 5 get paid. With a shortage of RBs in either game, I needed a flex and I stuck myself with V. Cruz and S. Shepard. 3.40 pts between them, when they avg 30+. However, with Quizz, M. Evans (ball dropping king), and Olsen, and still snuck into 5th place, after starting the night in 10th.

Sun/Mon, Mon/Thurs night games are my biggest plays also!! That's the way to go imo...

I play the 50/50 too... I normally use the winnings from the 50/50 to fund my longshot games that I play :-)

I'll jump in some head to head, 3 man, 5 man and 10 man tourny's .... I've had some good luck playing those.. A lot of really good players though..

Some of the shit they dig up and hit on is stupid... But the way they are doing it is to have multiple teams in the same contest with different lineups... I'm starting to do this and I've had some success doing to...

I'ma keep betting the Giant's lineup till them sumbitches hit :-) Damn they been sucking lately but you know the 4 or 5 TD game is coming... LOL.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe 10 people who will pay for 10 or more months -- but they didn't get 100 people who paid.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." —- Henry Miller

I was thinking the $100/yr. Figured they had at least 10 people sign up...

But yea, forgot about the month to month deal..

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea all of that was going on at Rivals. That's what I get for just bring a lurker.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Cook never got over the time I owned his ass. He's #1 slimeball on the MB along with those d1ck suckers onesmad, schmohawk, fishininabarrel, etc... fuck that entire bunch with a donkey dick sized dildo.

You live in Alaska. The cold shouldn't bother you anyways.

170941-Frozen-Elsa-let-it-go-gif-Imgu-SbqM.gif

G A R N E T

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Cook never got over the time I owned his ass. He's #1 slimeball on the MB along with those d1ck suckers onesmad, schmohawk, fishininabarrel, etc... fuck that entire bunch with a donkey dick sized dildo.
Well, at least you aren't upset about it.

G A R N E T

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two post on here and one of them is quoting me.
Got that figured out all by yourself?

I'm on soundoff and word got around that you were over here doing your crying girl routine, so I thought I would check out the clownshow and stay to see what the site offers. Thanks for the laughs.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm on soundoff and word got around that you were over here doing your crying girl routine, so I thought I would check out the clownshow and stay to see what the site offers. Thanks for the laughs.
You know what's even more funny than that? Is when your ol man took your internet time away because you were getting a little too close to another Soundoff mod.

Save your bs and go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't tell the mods that you came over

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.