• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

G A R N E T

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's even more funny than that? Is when your ol man took your internet time away because you were getting a little too close to another Soundoff mod.

Save your bs and go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.

Lol. This is a sad effort, even given your limited abilities. Do you think you will be able to move on with your life enough to get past this horrible event in your life, or will you always struggle with being banned from a free internet message board?

G A R N E T

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell the mods that you came over

giphy.gif
JV mods can't ban me. I have a gold shield.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This is a sad effort, even given your limited abilities. Do you think you will be able to move on with your life enough to get past this horrible event in your life, or will you always struggle with being banned from a free internet message board?
You must have forgotten that for a short time we were both in the same Facebook group. Tell everyone here how you had your internet privileges cut back by your ol man when you got involved online with another Rivals mod.

You are a pure sh1t human being imo and the fact that you took the time to register on this board in order to do nothing more than start sh1t with me is just one more example.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have forgotten that for a short time we were both in the same Facebook group. Tell everyone here how you had your internet privileges cut back by your ol man when you got involved online with another Rivals mod.

You are a pure sh1t human being imo and the fact that you took the time to register on this board in order to do nothing more than start sh1t with me is just one more example.

Dick gobbling???

gavin.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

youre such a little bitch

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A person convicted up domestic abuse, that buys women online -isnt there a term for that, oh yes, human trafficking, has the gall to call out another person for their behavior?

You are quite possibly the most pathetic poster in Rivals and now Hooplas history.

Just remember, I am your conscience. I am you and you are me

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A person convicted up domestic abuse, that buys women online -isnt there a term for that, oh yes, human trafficking, has the gall to call out another person for their behavior?

You are quite possibly the most pathetic poster in Rivals and now Hooplas history.

Just remember, I am your conscience. I am you and you are me
#rentfree

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful lot of effort to troll someone you claim to care nothing about, don't you think? Isn't there enough to keep you occupied over at Rivals? :crazy:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she's gone .....

Yep...must have changed accounts because she is nowhere to be seen under her old one. She banned me once for 6 months for posting, I can't even remember what the offense was. I flipped of course and got released after 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.