• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to your home board, but nope, not in the slightest. I've lurked around a number of boards and none of them are as hands off, say what you wanna say, as this one. Not only do we have good college football chatter, there's baseball, hockey, basketball, racing, cooking, huntin' and fishin', guns, music, cars, beer, and a lot more. I fucking love it here! Besides that, the Hoop has bush. :heh:

pics or GTFO

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W or HW?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work." -- Peter Drucker
I'm old and don't keep up with the lingo or it just goes over my head, what's some W or HW?

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm old and don't keep up with the lingo or it just goes over my head, what's some W or HW?

Sorry; not likely you're older than me... The post I replied to said, "We have bush!"

My reference was to the two former presidents Bush.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in high school was my blood alcohol content.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry; not likely you're older than me... The post I replied to said, "We have bush!"

My reference was to the two former presidents Bush.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in high school was my blood alcohol content.

:doh:

Yea, I'm a little slow at times.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does scoring work ? Is it similar to fantasy football ? Is it only based on yards and TD's or do you get more for first downs or reaching yard milestones etc ?

Works exactly like fantasy football.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does scoring work ? Is it similar to fantasy football ? Is it only based on yards and TD's or do you get more for first downs or reaching yard milestones etc ?

Except it's not year long. It's settled in a week or less.....

Can bet as little as .25 right on up to 1000... I play the .25 - $5 range...

But something for everyone..

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys happy with Smart so far? Were you expecting more? or are getting about what you thought out of his 1st year? Would you rather have Richt back?

Have heard he is having a difficult time, but I have not a remote clue in hell if it's accurate. It doesn't seem all too crazy as it's a bunch of stuff to take over, especially for a 1st time HC at such a big school. Should probably be expected.

Can't speak for Georgia fans, but they gotta be happy about their current recruiting class.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have heard he is having a difficult time, but I have not a remote clue in hell if it's accurate. It doesn't seem all too crazy as it's a bunch of stuff to take over, especially for a 1st time HC at such a big school. Should probably be expected.

Can't speak for Georgia fans, but they gotta be happy about their current recruiting class.
I hear ya. We turned the keys over to a WR coach. It's still mind boggling to me that he got the job. Turned out to be the best hire since Ford, which was another head scratcher, at the time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. We turned the keys over to a WR coach. It's still mind boggling to me that he got the job. Turned out to be the best hire since Ford, which was another head scratcher, at the time.

Yer Welcome!

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys happy with Smart so far? Were you expecting more? or are you getting about what you thought out of his 1st year? Would you rather have Richt back?

I'm not the right Dawg to ask. I was adamantly against firing the winningest HC in program history. That said......I think most will say that they felt it was time for a change and are prepared for whatever happens with the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.