• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underdogs generally have a chance though.

Boise St can't even get it's field right. It's like step 1 for creating a football team.

How to create a football team:

Step 1: Find some grass and call it a field.

You people here are apparently more ocularly evolved. Over at that other place they all claim the blue field gives them seizures or something to that effect.

I think it's a given that field will be blue 'til Judgement Day ...... or the NCAA passes a new rule on field color.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all about sinning. I have a lot of practice. Go on I am intrigued.

First things first...

do you spit or swallow?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people here are apparently more ocularly evolved. Over at that other place they all claim the blue field gives them seizures or something to that effect.

I think it's a given that field will be blue 'til Judgement Day ...... or the NCAA passes a new rule on field color.

I wouldn't know, I never watch that shit.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A path to sin.
yep - I made a bet Sunday morning,
and when I saw the idiots on tv
calling the game a lock,
I doubled down on the Eagles -
Philly fans can blame me for their loss,
since I was being punished

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bumped and tagged you in our game thread AG. We could have used your input during the game. But there is some comedy gold in it if you want to read it back. After the games it's common for people to jump in and give a congrats. A few ducks did just that. At least the ones not entirely passed out after that ass beating.

All of our threads stay in the CFB and not on the team pages. They are open to anyone to join in as long as they aren't trolling people while they don't root for either team in that game. They always have the blue GAME THREAD tag on it and the time/network.

You all should jump into them next week and join in if you missed them this week. The UW and RRSO games are still on page one right now as examples.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bumped and tagged you in our game thread AG. We could have used your input during the game. But there is some comedy gold in it if you want to read it back. After the games it's common for people to jump in and give a congrats. A few ducks did just that. At least the ones not entirely passed out after that ass beating.

All of our threads stay in the CFB and not on the team pages. They are open to anyone to join in as long as they aren't trolling people while they don't root for either team in that game. They always have the blue GAME THREAD tag on it and the time/network.

You all should jump into them next week and join in if you missed them this week. The UW and RRSO games are still on page one right now as examples.
Right on and thanks for the heads up :)

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moderating a board is less difficult than wiping your ass. Those wannabee rent a cops do it so they can get their nuts rubbed by the likes of ODD, FN22, NK, and the rest of the ass kissers in that group. It's a power trip thing with that bunch.

As far as what could the JV mods do? They could post the truth on Rivals in regards to my ban so everyone can read it and know the score ... like what actually happened and why. Fvk everyone of those mods in the arse with a giant prickly cucumber is what I say.
Ya know, I was asked recently by a mod if I was in favor of you being reinstated. I answered 100% yes. Not everyone is against you as much as you think.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm currently in a draftkings game with 176K players in it that ends tonight...

I'm currently in 3313 place :-) Top 46,000 people gets paid..

I need a strong 2nd half of MNF!!
I had a decent week on Yahoo Fantasy... Big Ben is doing good for me.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
****POST HERE AND TAG A MOD IF STILL HAVING POSTING ISSUES**** | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's a 'cum suck my dick if you want to post thread'. I bet Soundoff is getting all sorts of new membership these days .... lulz.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

frabz-SO-YOU-DONT-LOVE-HERBUT-YOU-DONT-WANT-TO-LET-HER-GO-TELL-MEHOW-D-7513da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.