• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw anyone that buys into that bs about Rivals having posting issues due to a new spam filter needs to get their head checked. That's a lie being perpetuated by the mods on there who are doing nothing more than lying their asses off in order to run damage control. Rivals wants everyone to pay $$$$$ in order to post.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moderating a board is less difficult than wiping your ass. Those wannabee rent a cops do it so they can get their nuts rubbed by the likes of ODD, FN22, NK, and the rest of the ass kissers in that group. It's a power trip thing with that bunch.

As far as what could the JV mods do? They could post the truth on Rivals in regards to my ban so everyone can read it and know the score ... like what actually happened and why. Fvk everyone of those mods in the arse with a giant prickly cucumber is what I say.

Well the next time I see somebody ask what happened. I'll relay the story. Seems pretty simple. Only conclusion to draw is Yahoo made a deal with Wheat and tMB that no prosecution of Wheat...and tMB Mods wanted you GONE. So that's that and not a fncking thing the JV Mods can do about it. I like Dude...he's one of the funniest posters over there even stuck with the baggage of being a Mod. Psute is quietly efficient and really never lets on having a bias against anybody. AR has said repeatedly he would unban you if he could. I stay away from IB...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the next time I see somebody ask what happened. I'll relay the story. Seems pretty simple. Only conclusion to draw is Yahoo made a deal with Wheat and tMB that no prosecution of Wheat...and tMB Mods wanted you GONE. So that's that and not a fncking thing the JV Mods can do about it. I like Dude...he's one of the funniest posters over there even stuck with the baggage of being a Mod. Psute is quietly efficient and really never lets on having a bias against anybody. AR has said repeatedly he would unban you if he could. I stay away from IB...
LSUdude is a great guy ... such a great guy in fact that he was liking all the post from Dark_Mark that had photochopped pics from my Facebook. Ya .. he's a real swell guy all right.

I'm going to tell you how it is ... straight like. Those fvking weasel fvkng mods on Rivals don't even have the balls to post the truth about it all. If I was a mod on there and the MB did one of our guys like I was done, I would give up my mod status in a heartbeat. Fvk those mods ... and I mean fvk them. I have zero fvkng respect for those lying wannabee mall cops. Now they're lying about the spam filter being an issue ...that's a fvkng lie and they are trying to sell that lie to the idiots that would suck them off in a heartbeat if they thought it would score them some Rivals brownie points.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does rivals give you something extra for having more than 1 favorite college football team? I never seen so many dual college favorite teams in my life.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does rivals give you something extra for having more than 1 favorite college football team? I never seen so many dual college favorite teams in my life.

Well I got a degree from 2 schools...the others are simply confused.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of us are alumni of backwater nobody colleges, thus we glom onto whichever teams that are the most relatable.

Me? I am a native of the inland Pacific Northwest, and I always root for the underdog. Thus Wazzu and Boise State get my support.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a college football board for most College football is there main thing. So with three slots they are likely to have more than 1 college team in the slots but really only cheer for number 1. Just other teams they respect in most cases.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSUdude is a great guy ... such a great guy in fact that he was liking all the post from Dark_Mark that had photochopped pics from my Facebook. Ya .. he's a real swell guy all right.

I'm going to tell you how it is ... straight like. Those fvking weasel fvkng mods on Rivals don't even have the balls to post the truth about it all. If I was a mod on there and the MB did one of our guys like I was done, I would give up my mod status in a heartbeat. Fvk those mods ... and I mean fvk them. I have zero fvkng respect for those lying wannabee mall cops. Now they're lying about the spam filter being an issue ...that's a fvkng lie and they are trying to sell that lie to the idiots that would suck them off in a heartbeat if they thought it would score them some Rivals brownie points.
They really have not said anything.. What part was a lie?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us are alumni of backwater nobody colleges, thus we glom onto whichever teams that are the most relatable.

Me? I am a native of the inland Pacific Northwest, and I always root for the underdog. Thus Wazzu and Boise State get my support.

Underdogs generally have a chance though.

Boise St can't even get it's field right. It's like step 1 for creating a football team.

How to create a football team:

Step 1: Find some grass and call it a field.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is SportsHoopla Bookie?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington vs Oregon game thread was some old arse thread from 4 years ago so I didn't even bother posting in it. I ran a game thread for that game in a PAC-12 Facebook group.
Um, no. The game thread was made the day before the game by BoiseMike. Our game day threads have a blue title bar going in front of it. It is actually still being talked in now because of that epic ending.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did someone really make a trolling name over here to attack AG and then say he's in HIS head? :L

Did anyone break it to him that you can't create alt names on this site so he is stuck with it or cannot ever create who he really wants to be? I mean that's really in someone's head. Nice going AG! You have a pet that can EVER join the site under his real name or he's lifetime banned. :thumb:

Awesome stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.