• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give a hint on my identity. I am the sane portion of AG's mind. I am his conscience, his voice of reason. AG only has control over the portion of his mind that has gone over the edge from too many lonely Alaskan winters. I am working hard to bring him back to land of sanity.

I am he. He is me
If he is actually you then that is a really good troll AG1 creates AG2 and then trolls his own posts to troll the rest of us. Now that would be some next level shit.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give a hint on my identity. I am the sane portion of AG's mind. I am his conscience, his voice of reason. AG only has control over the portion of his mind that has gone over the edge from too many lonely Alaskan winters. I am working hard to bring him back to land of sanity.

I am he. He is me

no dog in your guys fight
but you are just trolling here without the balls to use your real name imo
hope you get the axe soon for stirring the shit pot

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us to have a split mind is almost too much. Sometimes the insanity of AG almost swallows the sanity of AG2.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is actually you then that is a really good troll AG1 creates AG2 and then trolls his own posts to troll the rest of us. Now that would be some next level shit.
We are two, but yet we are one.

I am he and he is me.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll fill ya in on the Soundoff mods. The Soundoff mods ran to a corner and curled up in the fetal position when the MB mods banned me and then proceeded to take over Rivals. We all saw what happened .. it's not like any of us had a fvkn lobotomy recently. Then you have LSUdude 'Liking' my pics from my Facebook that were photoshopped and posted by Dark_Mark .. a MB regular. LSUdude can go suck a donkey dick anytime now. Then you have the other Soundoff mods who said they would go to bat for me and low and behold they disappeared off the face of the planet until all the dust was cleared. Those rent a cop mods are about as useful as tits on a nun.

Not one of those worthless lying mods on either board will come out and say why I was banned. If I was a mod and someone hosed one of our guys like I got hosed I would quit being a mod on there. Fuck those mods.
I really have no clue but it was said that LSUdude actually went to bat for you. I always assumed there was nothing they could do. I have always assumed they do not get paid or anything so what could they really have done if the main board mods sent it higher up the chain. They have to cater to the paying members and they are getting pissed that means loss of revenue right? Prolly should have just left them alone. It was funny as hell while it lasted though. Not much more fun on that Message Board then a Mian Board intrusion. It is always entertaining and you trolled them pretty hard.

now are you really AG2 also... If so nicely done

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game threads there are a bit different. They are new threads, not dead ones brought up from the grave like over here and the thread starter always updates the score and the quarter when it changes in the game. Over there you can edit your thread title as many times as you like so you can keep updating the score and quarter. Also all game threads there are pinned at the top until the game is finished.
Game threads here are made the day of, or they should be. They're not old or dead. And as far as sticking them at the top, it's really unnecessary. If the thread is active it will stay at the top.

:2cents:

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no dog in your guys fight
but you are just trolling here without the balls to use your real name imo
hope you get the axe soon for stirring the shit pot
I am he. And he is me. We are two, yet we are one. Why is that bad?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game threads here are made the day of, or they should be. They're not old or dead. And as far as sticking them at the top, it's really unnecessary. If the thread is active it will stay at the top.

:2cents:
The Washington vs Oregon game thread was some old arse thread from 4 years ago so I didn't even bother posting in it. I ran a game thread for that game in a PAC-12 Facebook group.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have no clue but it was said that LSUdude actually went to bat for you. I always assumed there was nothing they could do. I have always assumed they do not get paid or anything so what could they really have done if the main board mods sent it higher up the chain. They have to cater to the paying members and they are getting pissed that means loss of revenue right? Prolly should have just left them alone. It was funny as hell while it lasted though. Not much more fun on that Message Board then a Mian Board intrusion. It is always entertaining and you trolled them pretty hard.

now are you really AG2 also... If so nicely done
Don't believe shit that you hear from those dickless school cafeteria wannabee cops. LSUdude didn't do shit other than egg them on, like with the Dark Mark bs. None of those mods did shit .. I know better than anyone wtf happened seeing how I was in the eye of the storm so to say. Those worthless dickless fvkng mods wouldn't know how to tell the truth if it bit them in their mall police asses.

Now think to yourself why those mods won't post the truth about what happened when asked by several posters and why so many threads asking about what really happened to me were locked up ASAP and some even nuked all together.

You ever hear of a word called 'Transparency' ?

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe shit that you hear from those dickless school cafeteria wannabee cops. LSUdude didn't do shit other than egg them on, like with the Dark Mark bs. None of those mods did shit .. I know better than anyone wtf happened seeing how I was in the eye of the storm so to say. Those worthless dickless fvkng mods wouldn't know how to tell the truth if it bit them in their mall police asses.

Now think to yourself why those mods won't post the truth about what happened when asked by several posters and why so many threads asking about what really happened to me were locked up ASAP and some even nuked all together.

You ever hear of a word called 'Transparency' ?
I hear ya but to be fair do they really owe non paying members anything really. They do not give a damn they will cater to paying members don't you think?

Also don't really get why you blame wheat or are that torqued about it. You seem happy here

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG, AG, its your sane side, AG2 asking if you can come out and play? Can you hear my whispers in your head. We are both there. you sense it, you feel it. I am with you brother, let the good side win

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya but to be fair do they really owe non paying members anything really. They do not give a damn they will cater to paying members don't you think?
Those mods are dickless no testicle lying cvnts that I have zero fvkng respect for. I've worked in the construction field most of my life so I can say I've been lucky enough to not to have to put up with some no testicle desk jockey who suffers from a bad case of Napoleon Syndrome like those fvks. Three of those Soundoff mods were on my Facebook friends list and I've deleted every one of their backstabbing, lying worthless asses.

I have no time for ass kissers and lairs ..none whatsoever.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also don't really get why you blame wheat or are that torqued about it. You seem happy here
You ever been a mod? I've admined several boards in the past `15 years. It's not that fvking diffcult to be a mod. It's not like it's fvkng rocket science to pin a fvkng game thread while having your dick rubbed by a bunch of no ball ass kissers who wan't to score brownie points.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever been a mod? I've admined several boards in the past `15 years. It's not that fvking diffcult to be a mod. It's not like it's fvkng rocket science to pin a fvkng game thread while having your dick rubbed by a bunch of no ball ass kissers who wan't to score brownie points.
Yea but are you not happier here where you are free to be yourself. Why do you care this much. No i have never been a MOD.. Not my kinda deal I would not want to in charge of bullshit for free. I never understood why anyone would do it to be honest. No offense.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but are you not happier here where you are free to be yourself. Why do you care this much. No i have never been a MOD.. Not my kinda deal I would not want to in charge of bullshit for free. I never understood why anyone would do it to be honest. No offense.
Cut the fvkn bs. You started asking me questions, not the other way around. Play this game with someone on Rivals but don't bother me with this bs.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was unfair and many of us agree. But....c'est la vie. Fukum if they can't take a joke.

There are other good boards.....like this one.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington vs Oregon game thread was some old arse thread from 4 years ago so I didn't even bother posting in it. I ran a game thread for that game in a PAC-12 Facebook group.
Damn, no one made a new one? Feel free, man. If there's not a new one there, hook it up. Anyone can make any thread around here.

:suds:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was unfair and many of us agree. But....c'est la vie. Fukum if they can't take a joke.

There are other good boards.....like this one.
This is a great board, but when you have ass kissers like Tigity, FN22, NK and the rest of those ass kising fvks coming here from Rivals and trolling this thread the sh1t gets old fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.