• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies? On the Hoop?

wtf042.gif

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 10,000 Like thread is what set the wheels in motion for all that bs. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when the waving wheat aka BigRedBigTen coded that 'Like bot' and hacked into the Rivals board. That's the one that put them over the edge. I didn't code that bot and I didn't hack the board .. I was just a guinea pig to make sure that bot was perfected before he put it into full swing. He cut a deal with Yahoo showing them how he hacked their boards and in return they didn't ban his account(s). I didn't have any such luck. I was thrown to the wolves.
So him botting the board got you banned? I thought it had something to do with Main Board Mods screwing you over in some way. Was under the impression that soundoff Mods hands were tied or something like that. I thought this pissants from the main board went ballistic since you kept tagging them. The entire thing seems odd.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So him botting the board got you banned? I thought it had something to do with Main Board Mods screwing you over in some way. Was under the impression that soundoff Mods hands were tied or something like that. I thought this pissants from the main board went ballistic since you kept tagging them. The entire thing seems odd.

Well to be honest it was all of that put together that broke the camels back ... People said it was AG hacking the board then he taunted the MB'ers and it just escalated from there.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MB mods did screw me over. I started getting a shitload of 'Likes' because of that bot, so I started one of my MB troll threads and tagged a few of them. They went ballistic and banned me. I will say this, for every time I tagged a MB member, I was tagged by them 10 X's more.

Status
Not open for further replies.