• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I take it the cake reward is not a good thing?
Cake is a positive rating.

Green = positive
Red = negative
Black = neutral

KcQ6PH2.png

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we (rivals refugees ) are just using this to see who has migrated over.... Then again a lot off bull shit in this thread....:L

yah....mainly bullshit lol. Welcome to the best sports forum ever :clap:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really written. I'd say the dislike or bullshit is the worst, followed by the rainbow or the pill. Cake always seemed neutral to me.

Add facepalm to the worst as well. If I really dislike a post I give it a facepalm and it really flusters them :heh:

I give the rainbow to a delusional or exaggerated post

I give a bullshit to a post where the person doesn't have a clue what they are saying or just making up shit.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a color breakdown even ;)
Cake is a positive rating.

Green = positive
Red = negative
Black = neutral

KcQ6PH2.png
I've used the 'like' option as a tool to acknowledge a post as well.

Honestly see no need for the chocolate swirly or dislike options, just seems to create opportunities for posting discord IMO.

Just quote the post you don't like and state your reasons why if you feel that strongly about it. Most often see it used by posters using the seagull strategy...shit and fly by.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of groups that have migrated have had a daily or ongoing thread. Some still do. Whatever works for y'all :nod:

Takes time to explore this board and hopefully all of you guise will eventually find lots of areas to enjoy posting in.
so far I have no complaints....I know I have problems b/c now I am posting on 2 boards. I knew I had an addictive personality but this is getting ridiculous.. So what can I say it takes 2 to make me satisfied.:smokin:

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far I have no complaints....I know I have problems b/c now I am posting on 2 boards. I knew I had an addictive personality but this is getting ridiculous.. So what can I say it takes 2 to make me satisfied.:smokin:

It's muscle memory. I still find myself typing "for" , oh wait "spo". And happy Monday.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup?

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.gif

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, a color breakdown even ;)

I've used the 'like' option as a tool to acknowledge a post as well.

Honestly see no need for the chocolate swirly or dislike options, just seems to create opportunities for posting discord IMO.

Just quote the post you don't like and state your reasons why if you feel that strongly about it.
Most often see it used by posters using the seagull strategy...shit and fly by.
I prefer to just add :trash:

:lol:

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many
128th in scoring.
127th in Total Offense.

Yep. That's Muschamp.
Has your offense improved much since he left?.. Just screwin with ya. Your QB issues have been pretty tough to deal with...

Seriously are they ever going to figure out how to get that game played though. Thought by today they could have decided something.

Status
Not open for further replies.