• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So him botting the board got you banned? I thought it had something to do with Main Board Mods screwing you over in some way. Was under the impression that soundoff Mods hands were tied or something like that. I thought this pissants from the main board went ballistic since you kept tagging them. The entire thing seems odd.
Probably more to do with him being the asshole he is and his creepy Manson type groupies egging him on. I always wondered about the self esteem of someone that has some insatiable need to proclaim himself king on a message board. I am betting he was a bottle fed baby.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't the Rivals mods just tell the truth about the whole episode? All they have to say is the MB mods pick and choose who gets permabanned on Soundoff.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do ya'll have game threads over at "the place not to be named?"

Just wondering where all you cats were Friday.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably more to do with him being the asshole he is and his creepy Manson type groupies egging him on. I always wondered about the self esteem of someone that has some insatiable need to proclaim himself king on a message board. I am betting he was a bottle fed baby.
#rentfree

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you are here, damn ten"cock loses focus faster than a scar receiver

I am trying to watch Penny Dreadful ... my oldest got hooked on it and wants to talk about it but I have no clue so now I gotta watch this bizzarro show.

So .... you gonna reply to this too?

Let me know.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do ya'll have game threads over at "the place not to be named?"

Just wondering where all you cats were Friday.
Game threads there are a bit different. They are new threads, not dead ones brought up from the grave like over here and the thread starter always updates the score and the quarter when it changes in the game. Over there you can edit your thread title as many times as you like so you can keep updating the score and quarter. Also all game threads there are pinned at the top until the game is finished.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Jayhawks fans I see...

main-qimg-5b5f1b61b1e98b5af490f32b8e27db49-c

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MB mods did screw me over. I started getting a shitload of 'Likes' because of that bot, so I started one of my MB troll threads and tagged a few of them. They went ballistic and banned me. I will say this, for every time I tagged a MB member, I was tagged by them 10 X's more.
You are not there anymore, just admit that you brought it on yourself due to your quest to be recognized as the message board king. The only one that screwed you over was yourself

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MB mods did screw me over. I started getting a shitload of 'Likes' because of that bot, so I started one of my MB troll threads and tagged a few of them. They went ballistic and banned me. I will say this, for every time I tagged a MB member, I was tagged by them 10 X's more.
Ahhh I see. I don't get your anger toward the soundoff mods though. That being said I do not think I really have any interaction with any of them besides LSUdude who is in the fantasy football league Stake manages. I just never really heard the entire story and have kind of tried to piece it together. Was just curious. Are you under the impression that someone screwed you? Kinda looked to me like the Main board mods are the only ones you should beef with. Not wheat or the other mods. Seems to me wheat was just trying have some fun. I doubt he thought it would affect anyone negatively. I mean he gave likes to everyone not just you. Right?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh I see. I don't get your anger toward the soundoff mods though. That being said I do not think I really have any interaction with any of them besides LSUdude who is in the fantasy football league Stake manages. I just never really heard the entire story and have kind of tried to piece it together. Was just curious. Are you under the impression that someone screwed you? Kinda looked to me like the Main board mods are the only ones you should beef with. Not wheat or the other mods. Seems to me wheat was just trying have some fun. I doubt he thought it would affect anyone negatively. I mean he gave likes to everyone not just you. Right?
I'll fill ya in on the Soundoff mods. The Soundoff mods ran to a corner and curled up in the fetal position when the MB mods banned me and then proceeded to take over Rivals. We all saw what happened .. it's not like any of us had a fvkn lobotomy recently. Then you have LSUdude 'Liking' my pics from my Facebook that were photoshopped and posted by Dark_Mark .. a MB regular. LSUdude can go suck a donkey dick anytime now. Then you have the other Soundoff mods who said they would go to bat for me and low and behold they disappeared off the face of the planet until all the dust was cleared. Those rent a cop mods are about as useful as tits on a nun.

Not one of those worthless lying mods on either board will come out and say why I was banned. If I was a mod and someone hosed one of our guys like I got hosed I would quit being a mod on there. Fuck those mods.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to watch Penny Dreadful ... my oldest got hooked on it and wants to talk about it but I have no clue so now I gotta watch this bizzarro show.

So .... you gonna reply to this too?

Let me know.

haha, treasure it while you can
yes

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give a hint on my identity. I am the sane portion of AG's mind. I am his conscience, his voice of reason. AG only has control over the portion of his mind that has gone over the edge from too many lonely Alaskan winters. I am working hard to bring him back to land of sanity.

I am he. He is me

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, treasure it while you can
yes

Yeah my kid told me it was only 3 seasons long. I dunno whats up with that yet but it seems I always end up liking short lived series like Firefly. On episode 3 so far.

know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.